Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
WTF KINDA SHIT IS THIS?! A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-15-2013, 08:48 PM

Once in a while, I find myself at odds with myself. Then again, I do like the challenge...

As Madness for the week comes to an end, I was sitting in the locker room, thinking about a few things. I find it funny I didn't even have a match this week...

BANG BANG BANG

Who is it?

The door flings open, and smacks the wall with a immense force.

You know damn well who it is...Shocker.

Oh of course....the same person it is every time. To what do I owe this "wonderful" pleasure? I never would have guess that you, of all people, would take the time to come see me. I mean I never...

OK Shocker, cut the crap. Your just sucking up for not showing up two weeks ago. And you wondered why you didn't have a match tonight? Don't make me laugh.

Oh I can make you laugh, and cry, and squeal like a pig. Which would you prefer, cause I'm leaning towards the latter.

Now listen here Mister Smart Ass. I have a match for you next week. If fact your going to be in the main event.

Really now, that's actually...SHOCKING!...oh and the pun was intended there.

Never the less, I'm giving you a shot at the big time. If you want to see any type of good booking in the future, you best put on your Sunday dress for Madness next week. Otherwise I see you doing dark matches for the rest of your career.

That's a little harsh don't you think Paul?

No I don't. So I suggest you put your attention on your opponent for your match.

OK, fine Heyman. Who am I facing anyways?

Oh nobody...just Crimson Cobra...

OH WOW! I can't believe you picked such a challenging opponent. I don't think I going to be able to handle all of his greatness.

I wasn't done...as a matter of fact you have two opponents, your also facing Ann Thraxx in a triple threat match!

Wait what? You want me to fight little Cobra...and a chick? Are you serious?

See this is exactly why your going to get your ass handed to you. First off Cobra came close to beating The Senator. That in itself is no easy task mind you. As for Thraxx...well you should know what she's capable of doing...

Yeah...so does this have to be a triple threat match. I would be more then willing to "man handle" Thraxx on my own.

I doubt that. Regardless, I'm sure CM Punk might have a say in that.

Why is that?

Oh because he's your special guest referee.

So let me get this straight. Your going to have me face that little high flyer Cobra and that hot piece of ass Thraxx...with Punk as a ref...sounds kinda stacked against me, don't you think?

Hmm...you know you might be right. I really should have put more thought into this...oh well. Guess your just going to have to deal with it....

Heyman turns around a walks back out of the locker room.

I may have a full plate to deal with on Madness. I think it's time I go and pay someone a little visit. After all, I've never been a fan of the special guest referee type of matches. Good thing I'm not going to see the little punk anyways...

I get up from my chair and head to the door. I grab the handle and pull it shut behind me. I head down the hall of the arena and look around. After a few minute, I arrive at a door that looks oddly eerie in an arena. I raise my hand and give the door a few swift knocks...

KNOCK KNOCK

Who is it?

Umm...it Shocker. Are you busy?

Sort of, what do you want?

Can I come in, or you can come out. It doesn't really matter.

Oh you can come in....if you dare...

O....K....

I slowly open the door, to see a nearly pitch black room with a few dimmed lights to see with. As I walk in, I close the door behind myself. The sign on the door reads...

ANN THRAXX

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shocker's post:
(05-16-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-16-2013)