Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
The Debut
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2017, 09:02 PM

"Now this is a story about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I came to be, out of thin air.

In the west part of Ozzy's brain I was raised, in my little pen of pent up anger is where I spent most of my days. Beatin' my dick, turning it purple-blue an', shooting heroin then go to visit my man. When Ozzy decided to be up to no good, starting trouble for me and it all got fuckin' bad in the mental hood. I got into one little fight, and crazy Tanky had no care, so we said "We're getting the fuck out and make an XWF lair!"

Anyway. That's not how it really fucking happened. Yes, I even have a lair within the HQ of XWF. Do they know? Nah. But it's my home away from home.

Now, let's talk about a couple of the people I am going up against in my massive debut!

First, let's Danny Sex.

Dan-o, baby, you're calling me something I expected to be said at least 14 times a promo against me. Because there's no fuckin' originality in the XWF. None, zip, nada, zilch. We're all a fuckin' mockery of the wrestler we all know and love. Like, Nathan Jones, The Great Khali, Heidenreich, The Warlord, The Boogeyman, Glacier, Mantaur, Shockmaster, Paul Roma.

Y'know, all the fuckin' greats.

So, you're going to trash me like that? Come on, Danny Boy, whose pipes, the pipes, are calling from crackhouse to crackhouse. You're a fucking disgrace to the profession of fucking bitches. So get the fuck out of my face.

Next up is Jack-o-Lantern-o-Shit.

Are you, like, a Tommy Gunn rip-off or some shit? Because, seriously, all you're talkin' about is some stupid fucking gun shit nobody cares off. Go fucking use the barrel and ease down onto that shit like you do all of the cocks you been pounded by. Because you're a fucking idiot.

Also, what the fuck do you have against clowns!?! ARE YOU A FUCKIN' CLOWNCIST!?

But seriously, stop being a fuckin' coulrophobic. Clowns won't kill ya, but we can fuckin' make a dildo out of a balloon and shove it straight up your ass and when it pops, shards of glitter coat your asshole and kill you from inside.

Also, Pennywise was played by a great fuckin' actor, so thanks for complimenting me.

As for your last little words of stupidity aimed at me, I can focus, but do I really want to?

No. When I'm unhinged and without focus, I can do whatever I want, and do as I please, and never get fucked over because of it.

Now, your clowncism, well, IT DISGUSTS ME! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Next up, I'm going to put Drezdin and Obsidian Air into the same little bottle of...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They're fucked.

The only one I truly worry about, is, of course, the fuckin' Champeen.

Tommy Nix.

LET'S GO TOM-MY! LET'S GO! GET THE CLAAAAP, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!

LET'S GO TOM-MY! LET'S GO! GET THE CLAAAAP, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!

Is what they are saying usually, whenever you go into a match. Or maybe not. Maybe you don't like Tommy, so they call you Nixon. But Nixon and Thomas don't sound good enough when chanted by a roaring crowd.

Nixxy, I don't know shit about you, I have never looked at any fuckin' promo you've cut, and ever word out of your mouth since I've come to fruition, is so fucking boring, that I actually think of going straight back into the numbskull I came out of.

You ain't got shit, but shit. You're only the Mike TeeVee Champ because you've got no real competition.

And baby, you're fucked if you think you're going to be able to put your feet up and think you'll just beat up the most tired for an easy W. That shit ain't flyin' here buddy-boo.

Now, until I actually look at some of your promos, let's just say, you're not really going to be given much of attention from me. But hey, don't frown fucko. You'll be facing a clown!

WOOOOOO!!!

Now, you're not going to see much this time. But you do get some more shit to listen to. I look so fucking forward to your responses!

Let's get this shitty fucking party started my niggas!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-09-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017)