Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Uptown Girl
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-05-2017, 04:18 PM

[Image: ClAJBEE.jpg]

The limo's big tired crunched over the dust covered concrete of the Las Vegas strip. Limo's are nothing new to the strip, and depending on the time of the year, they can be more common than regular cars. The white ten passenger only had a single occupant this time. Jennifer Sambuca, known to the XWF community as Jenny Myst, was sitting all the way in the back, by the speakers, sipping a glass of champagne and listening to music through the limo's aux cable from her phone.

It felt good to be back, but also it felt weird. Sure, she had traveled back here before for several events but nothing of this magnitude. This was going to be a match that could not only take years off her career but years off her life. This match was to prove a point. To end a beef, and to show off for her hometown. Chris always talked about how much it meant to him to be the hero of his hometown. Coming from nothing, becoming something, and now she had a chance to do just that. To show all those who doubted her growing up that she actually had become something. And how would she do it? By tearing up a bar she once called home and putting a few knuckle knocks on the face of a spray tanned thot who didn't know when to shut her lips.

She smiled, sipping some more, and looked into the camera with a wicked smile.

"So here I am. Back in my hometown, back on my home turf, back in the city that shaped me, molded me, and turned me into who I am. Roxy, this is bar I basically grew up in. There is NO WAY I can lose this match. I took the number one contender for the Universal Title to the absolute limit. I made one mistake, and it costed me, but like I have mentioned several times already I am not a fully trained wrestler. Getting there, but not quite. But this, this is no wrestling match. This is a straight up bar fight. And Roxy, don't let the pretty face fool you--this is right up my alley. This is brutal and vicious, and the best part about it is that there are no rules. The only reason a ref will be there is simply to make sure I pin you 1-2-3, to make sure I get you fully down to your bra and soiled panties, and then to humiliate you in your skid marked panties by making you say "I QUIT". Other than that, it is anything goes. No one to help you, no one to stop me, and no one to step in and end it when it goes much, much too far. This has been building in me for a long, long time Roxy. It all started when you began to open your mouth. At first, I didn't care. I let it slide, I laughed it off. But you just kept going, just flapping that little dick trap of yours. Originally, I wanted this match just to shut you up. Then, you took it upon yourself to tattoo me on my perfect ass.....I had to spend money and endure a good amount of pain to get that removed and I will still never be 100 percent the same. That is only a small portion of the pain I am going to take out on you. That is only a small amount of the bitch-rage I have stored up. I've said it before and I will say it again, I am more than just a pretty face. But don't think for one second that I am sleeping on you. I know you have some tricks up your sleeve, and have some fighting history here, and I know I come in as the underdog. My match, my city, my hometown bar, and I still come into this match expected to lose. How do you think that makes me feel? You're damn right, it pisses me off. It just drives me even more to beat you to within an inch of your life and leave you crawling back a bloody mess to that baby dick wannabe rock star you call a fiance. I want him to not even recognize you when me comes to visit you in Sunrise Hospital. I want him to have to live with the fact that he isn't sexually attracted to you anymore after I make you look like you've been freshly attacked by a wolverine. He will most likely leave you. If he wins his match and keeps his company, he won't want to be seen with you rocking your newly rearranged face. If he loses his match, he will most likely leave you because he will be out on his ass, with nothing left, and will want to restart his life.....not live out the rest of his days waking up next to a gargoyle. That is what I am going to do to you, Roxy. I am not just going to ruin your on camera career, but your entire fucking life.

The limo stops out front of Dino's Lounge, and she feels it shift as the driver puts it in gear. She could almost feel the Vegas sun beating off white exterior paint and the deep black windows. She throws her hair back and grabs her purse.

"I am about to walk into this bar for the first time in years. I look different now. I have pink in my hair, I got a boob job, I wear a lot more makeup. But one thing hasn't changed, the pain in my eyes. The deep seeded hatred for human beings hasn't changed. So many have wronged me, and I can't even begin to sort out who is good and who is bad. They're all bad. I have a wall up constantly. You see I've dealt with a lot of done-up cunts like you in my day. Bitches who think their shit doesn't stink like the next girls. Bitches who think they are too good for their own good. I have seen many like you in Sin City......and I have put many in their place. I have no problem doing it again. Roxy Cotton is just another name on my list. You aren't special. You aren't unique. You are just like every other fucking bleach blonde bimbo who tried to put one over on me. How does your forehead feel? How many showers did you need to take to wash all that horse cum off? You can do one to me and I can one up you. I will always be a step ahead.

Walking up to the front steps of Dino's, Jenny got a chill that came across her. It was 120 degrees outside, but she still got the chills. This was just so many memories. Memories of times were good and when times were really, really bad. When her hand gripped the handle to the front door, it all came racing back.

September 11th, 2008.

10:35 am

15 year old Jenny sat in one of the booths with both hands around a shirley temple. She sipped it out of a little straw. She always enjoyed the advertising on the table slips. They changed weekly. She was always interested to see if any place she recognized was on there. Sometimes they were, sometimes they weren't. Her cammie, tank top and jeans all were color coordinated. Zebra, pink and black. Her Converse All-Stars were zebra also, but the zebra stripes were pink on the black shoes.

She had been wearing the same outfit, even the same pink and black zebra striped thong, for a few days in a row. Ever since running away, she had been here with a lady she called "Aunt Martha" looking over her. And "Uncle Ben". Neither of them were related to her, but they felt more like family than anything she had ever had before.

"Do you feel okay, hunny? You usually go through them things like water...you haven't touched it. Do you need more ice?"

The young blonde shook her head.

"I'm fine" she said under her breath.

Aunt Martha slid into the booth across from her, and grabbed her hands, cupping them.

"Talk to me, sweetness. What is wrong?"

Jenny wanted to tell her, she did, but she couldn't formulate the words. The single iota of love she felt in this woman's hands was something she had never felt once in her life.

"I....I just.....I don't know."

Aunt Martha knew what the girl was going through. She knew she had run away from the group home. She knew she had been fostered early in her life. What she didn't know was that she was sold to the mob, that she had fought off and killed one of them, and that they were looking for her. She didn't know about the piece of plastic with the two plus signs on it sitting in the Dino's bathroom garbage.

"I just don't want to live anymore sometimes," she said, looking out the window. The light from the Vegas sun was cut to ribbons by the blinds.

"Awwww, sweetness, don't say that. You are a very beautiful girl, and you got a long life ahead of you. You can do whatever you want in life."

She girl shook her head.

"I know things are tough right now, hunny, but things always get worse before they get better."

The girl sighed.

"You know you are going to have to go back eventually, right? If the state finds out I have been keeping you here, we could get shut down."

Another sigh.

"I know......I know."

"But you are always welcomed here."

How about in June when she showed up on the doorstep with a nip-n-nap and sleeping infant, would she be welcomed then?

"Now finish your shirley temple girl, and I'll make you some food."

She slid out of the booth.

Jenny looked back out the window.

PRESENT DAY

Opening the door after a deep breath, she walked in.

The place was virtually unchanged. The karaoke stage, the wrap around bar, the booths lining the wall. It was all virtually unchanged.

If only they knew how badly it was going to be torn up in just about a week.

The little bell on the door even chimed, just like before.

She saw the people lined up for the grill food. She saw the regulars, still the same regulars, sitting at the bar. For god sakes, it wasn't even noon. Back in the day, she would have looked up to these people, now she thought they were losers.

Maybe SHE was the one who had changed.

She was lost in a haze of nostalgia when a familiar voice broke through.

"My goodness! Is that my Jenny?! My little Jenny?!"

Aunt Martha.

"Look at you! You're gorgeous! Oh, I just knew you'd grow into quite the young woman!"

Aunt Martha was virtually unchanged as well. Short wiry hair, a little pudgy, with big red cheeks.

"Sit down, sit down! I want to know everything! What brings you back here?!"

Jenny, who wasn't as shy as she was as a fresh faced teenager, sat down and smiled across from the women she loved.

"Well, Auntie M, I am here with some good news and some bad news."

The red faced woman tilted her head to the side inquisitively.

"Oh, you and your bad news. Okay, well, hit me with the good stuff first! You're so pretty", she played with the new pink highlights in Jenny's hair.

"Well, you know about the wrestling Pay Per View coming to the city next week, right?"

"Yes, yes, everyone here is excited about it. We are gonna have it on the TV's here and---"

"You won't need to."

The lady looked perplexed.

"Someone from the organization should be calling you this week. We will pay for any damages."

"Damages, hun?"

"Yes, Martha", she had left the Aunt out this time and her voice was getting more and more pointed and direct, "damages. I am in the business now, and in that particular company. For a while I was just a pretty face but now....."

"I don't understand."

"Remember those girls who picked on me? The ones who called me names, put gum in my hair, beat me up? Well, there is another one in this company and I am finally going to stand up for myself. I am finally going to get back at all those girls who tortured me. I am going to take my revenge.....and it is going to be here."

The lady inhaled deep.

"HERE?!"

"Yes, at Dino's, the only place I ever felt loved.....even if only temporary."

"I told you I was sorry"

"You let them take me!" She slapped the table, making the salt and pepper shakers bounce. "

"They had guns, what was I supposed to do----"

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME! Now......I am going to help myself. I am going to make sure this place is never the same again. I am going to damn near kill another human being in this building, Martha. Just like you damn near killed me all those years ago........."

She stood up, walking to the front door. "Someone will be in touch with you to write a check for the damages and give you the details of the match. I'll be seeing ya around, Martha."

She opened the front door and stepped outside into the Vegas heat. She took a step towards the limo and her eyes darted towards the parking space on the ride side near the handicapped sign.

"Roxy sometimes if you love something you need to be able to destroy it. We are going to basically burn this place to the ground at High Stakes. But when the rubble settles into the Las Vegas sand, I will be the one walking out and you will be left to die with the memories of a life that I have done everything in my power to leave behind. So prepare.....because fuck pink.....this time.....Perfection comes with Pain."

September 13th, 2008

Noon

The black cars skidded into the parking stop, on the right side by the handicapped sign. Men with guns and in suits got out. The kicked the door open and barged in. People began screaming. Young Jenny saw this and took off but the men were too quick. They grabbed her around the waist and put the pistol to her head. They began to drag her backwards.

"HELP! AUNT MARTHA, HELP ME! THEY WANT TO TAKE ME BACK! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ME BACK! HELP!" Her voice was a squeak.

But Aunt Martha didn't move.

"She's going uptown. If you want her, come get her."

The man backed out the door with the pistol to the young girls head.

"HELP!!!!!! AUNT MARTHA! UNCLE BEN!"

Aunt Martha looked right at her, with a frown on her face.

"Oh hunny, I'm sorry."

She turned around and faced her back to the commotion as the girl and the men disappeared. The cars roared off and the sand and dust kicked up.

Everyone in Dino's went back to what they were doing previously.

[Image: ydVhVUb.png]

4-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(06-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-09-2017), Mezian (06-07-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(06-05-2017)