Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare 5/17
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 02:54 PM

It was a clear night, a few stars in the sky, and a slight breeze. The camera follows a hooded figure deep onto a flat stretch of land, with a small barn somewhere way out in the middle. It seemed impossibly far. But the hooded figure soon stopped, and was met by a man in overalls and a trucker hat. He had a large bucket in his hand. They stood facing each other.

"I assume that bucket is what I ordered?"

It was a female voice.

"You assumed correct, ma'am. An' I assume you done got wha' I said I wanted fo' it?"

Without saying a word, the figure reached into the cloak. Pulling out a stack of money, wrapped in a rubberband, and a little orange bottle the figure extends their hand out towards the man.

"Fifteen hundred dollars, all twenty's, and a full bottle of Oxycontin."

The man takes the bottle, and the stack.

He undoes the rubberband and begins counting.

"Ya mind?"

"Go right ahead."

He counts it, nods and tips his cap. The hooded figure picks up the bucket by the handle and begins to walk back from where they came.

Getting to a limo parked on the street, the figure opens the trunk and sets the sealed bucket inside. Closing it rather forcefully, they open the door. Taking down the hood, we see its Jenny Myst!

"Take me to the Charleston Civic Center!" She says, swining her other leg in and slamming the door.

Old Man Johnson: What in the hell did we just see? She's on her way here with, with, whatever the hell that is!

Luca: I got a feeling whatever is in that bucket won't be hidden for long!
It's gonna be a hell of a night in Charleston!

LIVE!
Wednesday, May 17th, 2017

From the Charleston Civic Center in Charleston, West Virginia!!

[Image: Civic+Center7.jpg]

Xtreme Wrestling Federation Presents:

[Image: baL0LZA.png]

Jody Madrox
- vs -
Outlaw Brian Harris
Standard Match

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first weighing in at 245 lbs, hailing from Toronto, Canada, “The Outlaw” Brian Harris!

The sounds of an engine can be heard across the arena, as Brian Harris rides his motorcycle out of the back and onto the stage! He revs it up a few times before slowly riding down the ramp and to the ring. At ringside, he sits the bike against the kickstand and climbs off and begins to enter the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
And his opponent, weighing in at 230lbs, hailing from Detroit, Michigan, Jody Madrox!

We see the lights going off in the arena, after the siren noise played on the X-Tron, we see Jody rocking down the ring with the beat. He gives some high fives to fans, and he rolls into the ring. Then he does a little shuffle in the ring, and he sits ontop of the top turnbuckle waiting for the match to start.

The bell sounds and away we go!

Old Man Johnson: This should be one hell of a match up, Luca!

Luca Arzegotti: Nigga, these two couldn’t beat their own dicks, this is bout’ to be boring.

Madrox and Harris meet in the middle of the ring, the two lockup and begin trying to gain the power advantage. Harris uses his size and weight to his advantage and overpowers Madrox. Harris whips Madrox into the ropes, and lands a big boot to the face of Madrox, sending him crashing backwards onto the mat!

Old Man Johnson: Looks like Harris is going to try and end this early.

Luca Arzegotti: I doubt we’d get so lucky, Johnny.

Harris pulls Madrox to his feet, and whips him into the corner. Harris lifts his leg and begins shoving his boot into the throat of Madrox! Mika Hunt begins trying to break the two men up. Harris drops his leg as Madrox falls to the mat in a sitting position agaisnt the bottom to turnbuckles. Harris takes a few step backs and begins sprinting across the ring, nailing Madrox with running knee right in the face! Madrox falls completely to the mat, lifeless. Harris walks over and grabs Madrox and pulls him to the center of the ring. Harris puts one foot on the chest of Madrox and Mika Hunt begins to count!

KICKOUT!

Madrox kicked out before the count of 3!

Old Man Johnson: That’s impressive, I thought for sure Harris had him right there.

Harris begins accusing Mika of a slow count.

Madrox begins to stir, as Harris turns his attention back to his opponent. Harris begins to pull Madrox to his feet, but Madrox lands a couple of well placed punches to the midsection of Harris causing him to stumble back a few feet. Madrox finds an opening and begins to capitalize!

Madrox grabs Harris, sets him up and nails him with a vicious DDT, leaving Harris on the mat, barely moving!

Old Man Johnson: Madrox capitalizes on the opening!

Madrox begins stomping on Harris, landing blow after blow to the midsection of Harris!

Madrox pulls Harris to his feet and whips him into the ropes! Harris bounces off the ropes and comes racing back towards Madrox, Madrox grabs him under the arm and flips him over his knee and back to the mat once more! Harris writhing in pain, begins clutching his lower back. Madrox hooks his leg and goes for the pin!

KICKOUT!

Harris kicks out at the last second!

Old Man Johnson: That was too close for Harris!

Luca Arzegotti: Shit, I was hoping it was over. I’ve got bitches that need tending.

Madrox hops back to his feet and grabs Harris around his midsection as Harris begins to get to his feet!

Madrox throws him over his shoulders and lands a perfectly executed german suplex!

Harris in pain, rolls out of the ring and to the mat below!

Mika Hunt begins to count!

Harris makes it to his feet, but before he can climb back in the ring, Madrox comes flying across the ring and through the ropes nailing Harris like a missile and sending both men backwards into the barrier!

Old Man Johnson: Madrox could have killed himself, what was he thinking?!

Luca Arzegotti: He was probably thinking he needs to entertain us before he gets fire.

Mika begins her count once more!

Madrox makes it to his feet, and pulls Harris to his feet!

Madrox grabs Harris and tries to whip him, but Harris reverses whipping Madrox across ringside and directly into the steel steps! Madrox flips over them knocking the steps over, and landing directly on his head and neck on the other side.

Harris grabs Madrox and rolls him into the ring, breaking the count!

Harris rolls back into the ring and begins going to town on Madrox. Harris pulls Madrox to his feet and whips him into the ropes!

GUNSHOT!

Harris hits the GUNSHOT on Madrox in the middle of the ring! Harris rolls him over, and hooks the leg as Mika drops to the mat and begins to count!

Thr...KICKOUT!

Old Man Johnson: I can’t believe he kicked out!

Harris can’t believe it and begins arguing with Mika!

Harris turns his attention back to Madrox. Harris bounces off the ropes and flies back toward Madrox hitting him with a perfectly place elbow to the chest of Madrox. Harris hops back to his feet and begins stomping away at Madrox. Eventually being pulled away by the Hunt! Harris shoves Hunt out of the way and grabs Madrox, pulling him to his feet. Harris whips Madrox into the ropes and runs him down. Harris swings his arm looking for a massive clothesline, but Madrox ducks in time! Harris spins around off balance and he's caught by Madrox....

Uh oh! This could be it! Rotten's Edge!

Madrox lifts Harris into the air and hits the brainbuster in the center of the ring!

Ouch! Cover him you cockroach!

Madrox covers Harris and hooks the leg!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!!

Winner - Jody Madrox

Cadryn Tiberius
- vs -
Jack Cain
Falls Count Anywhere (except the ring) Match

Tig O’Bitties
Introducing first weighing in at 200 pounds, hailing from Morgantown, West Virginia, CAAADRYYYNNN TIIIIIBERIUSSSS!!!!

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him. Cadryn begins walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way down. Cadryn climbs the apron and enters the ring, pausing for a moment in the middle before tossing his white Stetson cowboy hat into the crowd.

The Outlaw rides out on his motorcycle with outlaw written on it. He sits at the top of the stage, reeving the engine in an attempt to cover the jeers of the crowd. Harris shoots down the ramp on his bike and circles the ring before parking with it facing back up the ramp. Harris gets off of the bike and rolls into the ring. He marches straight for the turnbuckle, climbs it, and throws both hands into the air.

Tig O’Bitties
And his opponent, weighing in at 328 pounds, hailing from Queens, New York, JACK CAAAAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!

Jack Cain walks out from the back, pausing on the stage to observe the crowd. Cain turns his attention to Cadryn who is in the ring loosening up. Cain walks down the ramp at a brisk pace, eyes locked with his opponent for the night. Cain walks up the ring steps and steps into the ring over the top rope.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Old Man Johnson: “This match is about to get underway ladies and gentlemen! Luca, both of these men are on the rise here in the XWF. Who is your pick in this contest?”

Luca Arzegotti: "Cain has the size, Cadryn has the heart, but the real winner of this match is me, because it’s one of the few that doesn’t involve AX3 in some way!"

Cain steps back and motions for Cadryn to bring it. Cadryn cautiously meets up with Cain in the middle of the ring and the two lock up. Cain overpowers Cadryn and shoves him to the mat. Cadryn lays on the mat looking up at the physically imposing Cain. Cain motions for Cadryn to get back to his feet. Cadryn hits the ropes and flies at Cain with a crossbody. Cain catches Cadryn and holds him in his arms as he walks a circle in the ring. Cain smiles and slings Cadryn across the ring with a fall away slam! Cadryn bounces across the ring like a rag doll.

Old Man Johnson: “Cadryn is going to have to think of something new if he plans on competing with Jack Cain’s size and strength advantage!”

Cadryn gets back up and hesitates to make a move. Cain rushes in with a lariat, but Cadyn ducks it and hits the ropes. The two men meet in the middle of the ring on the rebound. Cain tries for another clothesline, but Cadryn fires off with a dropkick that takes Cain's legs out from under him. Cain crashes to the mat face first and clenches his knee. Cadyn hits the ropes again and hits a leg drop across the back of Cain’s head. Cadryn quickly positions himself to Cain’s legs, locking him up in a standing Indian Deathlock. Cadryn jokingly flexes to the crowd before falling back and snapping the leg of Cain. Cain lets out a wail and nurses his knee as Cadryn scoots away and plans his next move.

Old Man Johnson: “If Cadryn can keep Cain off of his feet, he will completely neutralize any advantage that Cain would have had with his size.”

Luca Arzegotti: "David vs Goliath, got it."

Cadryn gets back to his feet. Cain manages to make it to know knee. Cadryn storms in and fires off a few snap jabs! Cadryn throws a big right hook, but before it can connect, Cain grabs him by the throat! Cadryn pulls the punch and grabs at Cain’s hand, trying to break the grip. Cain stands up and lifts Cadryn high into the air, slamming him down to the mat with a thunderous chokeslam! Cain hits the ropes as Cadryn tries to set up and sends him back to the mat with a boot to the face! Can postures to the fans, then hits Cadryn with a jumping elbow drop! Cain makes the cover!

But the referee waves it off!

Falls count anywhere, BUT the ring, man! Take him outside!

Definitely and interesting stipulation made for this match up, folks.

Cain picks Cadryn up, then whips him into the corner, only to follow up with a splash! Cadryn lays there in pain, while Cain begins to taunt the crowd. He takes his eyes off of Cadryn, who has beginning to recover, and slowly rises to his feet. Cadryn jumps up to his feet and rushes Cain from behind. He knocks him to the mat by clipping Cains leg. Cain grabs his knee in pain. Cadryn pulls Cain up to his feet. He sets him up for a suplex, but Cain blocks the attempt. Cadryn tries again, but it’s also blocked. Cain reverses into a stalling suplex of his own! Cain takes a few steps around the ring showing off his strength before crashing Cadryn down ot the mat! Cain grins, as Cadryn struggles to get to his feet. Cain grabs him by the hair to pull him up, but Cadryn fires off a few shots to Cain’s ribs. Cain snarls and grabs him by the neck with both hands. In an act of desperation, Cadryn hits an uppercut between the legs of Cain! Cain doubles over in pain as Cadryn gets to his feet and fires off a series of knife edge chops to his chest! Cain charges in with a big clothesline, but Cadryn ducks it and rolls Cain up in a schoolboy pin!

The referee is waving it off again!

Cain kicks out anyway and sends Cadryn flying backwards.

Cain gets up to his knees. Cadryn hits a series of kicks to the chest. Cadryn winds up a big punch, but Cain rolls out of the way and springs to his feet! Cadryn turns right into a big boot! Cain grabs Cadryn and whips him into the ropes with such force that Cadryn flies through them to the outside!

Cain climbs out and pulls Cadryn to his feet then whips him into the barricade surrounding the ring! He chases right behind him and follows up with a quick flurry of punches! As Cadryn slides down the barricade, Cain backs off and begins measuring him up! He rushes towards Cadryn and lands a knee square into his face!!

Cain pulls Cadryn away from the barricade points like he's going for the cover.... The official gets into position!!

ONE!!

There you go, NOW you can pin him.

The official in excellent position, as well!

TWO!!!

Cadryn kicks out just before three!! Cain grabs him, tosses him into the ring, and follows.

Cadryn still looks pretty dazed from the kneed to the head a few moments ago.]/white]

Cain laughs and delivers a series of stomps to the fallen Cadryn before yanking him up to his feet. He sets Cadryn up and hits a DDT! He drives him down to the mat hard! He pulls Cadryn to his feet once more but this time Cadryn throws a wild punch that finds a home in Cain’s gut! Cadryn rushes forward and hits a crossbody onto Jack Cain! He lifts up Cain and hits an armbreaker and the transitions into an armbar, pulling Cain down to the mat! Cain is trying to get out of it, but Cadryn is holding the move in tight!

[white]Old Man Johnson: “Cadryn is holding on with everything that he’s got!”

Cain struggles for a bit, but eventually begins to power out of the move. Cadryn loses his grip, and Cain rolls out and returns to his feet. The two men pace around one another, eyes locked. The two men meet up in the middle of the ring with Cain throwing a heavy right hand. Cadryn slips it and fires off a couple of quick jabs. Cain throws another slow and powerful blow, but once again Cadryn is able to duck it and fire off with a jab, followed by a right cross to the head, left hook to the body, right hook to the body. Cadryn dips out of reach. Cain getting angered, pushes forward throwing a jab of his own. Cadryn side steps it and slaps off a quick left hook with a smile on his face!

Old Man Johnson: “Cadryn looking confident.”

Luca Arzegotti: "Yeah, well Cain’s looking pissed!"

Cain has had enough! Cain rushes at Cadryn, shoving him into the corner! Cain hits a few knees to the gut followed by some clubbing blows to the chest! Cain places Cadryn neck first on the ropes, and reaches under the rope, pulling down on Cadryn’s head, using the rope to choke Cadryn! The ref warns Cain to break the hold, but Cain ignores!

The referee finally pulls Cain away after trying to shove himself between the two of them! Cain finally releases and attempts following up with a clothesline, but Cadryn ducks and back body drops Cain to the outside!

Or at least he thought!

Cain manages to land on his feet on the apron, Cadryn is still shaking the cob webs out.... Cain waits for Cadryn to turn around.... But gets nailed with a super kick!! Cadryn knew he was there! Cain takes it straight to the chin, but manages to hold onto the ropes...... He teeters back and forth as Cadryn joins him on the apron!

What does the Italian Cowboy have planned here?!

It looks like he's ready to say goodnight, Old Man!

Cadryn sets up Cain for his crucifix powerbomb.....

Oh no! From Dusk Till Dawn off the ring apron!

Cain's head slams off the mats on the outside of the ring as BOTH the men lie on their backs from the move! Cadryn rolls onto Cain!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!!!

Winner - Cadryn Tiberius

Mezian walks out from the back and makes his way down the ramp. Cadryn is standing in the center of the ring celebrating his victory when he notices he has company in the ring.

Mezain stands in front of Cadryn hand extended towards Cadryn. The two men stare at each other cautiously. Mezian motions for a mic, so he can say something to Cadryn.

Why hello there sir. I don't believe we have been formally introduced. I am Mezian , I have come out here to congratulate you on a hard fought match.Something the great XWF Universe needs to lift their spirits.So here, I'd like to shake your hand.

Mezian stands for a moment waiting for a response.Cadryn looks at his hand and knocks it away.Mezian retracts his hand and shakes his head in disappointment.

I get it, it's okay. I guess the "Epitome Of Excellence" doesn't need praise from someone like me. I mean that is why you have the Kings...Am I right?Anyway, I came out here to praise you but I guess that won't work so ill send a message.

I Have realized that there is too much backstage politics here. I came to Wrestle here and to fight people.But all I seem to see is bickering between "champions" about who has the biggest dick.
Accept Dolly she comes in kicks ass and goes back to doing what she was doing. I respect that.
So from this day forward, you either fight or you get the fuck out of the way. Because Cadryn an apocalypse is coming and your END IS NYE.

Mezian hoists Cadryn on his shoulds and hits the end is nye.Once Cadryn's body falls to the mat Mezian sits on his chest and says He smiles and looks into the the camera.

Down with Politics, Down with the Oligarchy. This may be your company Mr. Lane but Welcome to my world.

He laughs and walks out as the officials come out to check on Cadryn.

Jenny Myst
- vs -
Super Mario Bros.
Handi-capped Princess Match

Luca: Here we go!

Old Man Johnson: This should be a good one!

Tig O' Bitties: This is a triple threat match, set for one fall! Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, the "Diva of the Damned", JENNNY MYYYSTTT

Jenny, wearing a pink top and shiny leather pink pants (as to hide the small scar from her tattoo removal), walks out to the ring, lollipop in mouth. She walks down to the rings and up the steps, stepping through the ring slowly. She does a little twerk motion towards the fans, and steps into the ring.

Luca: She's so hot

Old Man Johnson: She's 100 lbs of evil, let me tell you. Chick's got a mean streak.

The two Mario brothers walk out to the ramp, look at each other, then run to the ring.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, the Mario Bro---

Tigs gets cut off as they slide into the ring and Jenny begins kicking away at Mario while Luigi grabs her by the hair and the bell rings. She wrestles Luigi off and shoves him back but turns around and gets hit by a huge clothesline by Mario. The brothers lift her up, and Mario goes for a scoop slam but Jenny slides out and shoves Mario into Luigi. Luigi catches Mario and when they turn around they get a double clothesline from Jenny, who explodes off the ropes.

Jenny then grab Mario by the head and tosses him over the ropes. Luigi goes for a punch, Jenny ducks it, and rolls him up for a cover.....

Luigi kicks out.

Jenny slaps the mat, knowing it would be in her best interest to get this over quickly. She is back on her feet and so is Luigi, and he goes for a clothesline she ducks again and with a snap mare he is in a sitting posisition. Jenny bounes off the ropes and double leg drog kicks Luigi right inh the back! He rolls around groaning and holding his back.

Luca: Jenny's on fire!

Old Man Johnson: Yes, she looks impressive here.

Mario charges and Jenny drop toe holds him, sending him face down onto the mat. She kicks him twice in the back, then blows a kiss to the crowd before elbow dropping the back of his head.

Luigi is back up, Mario is getting back to his feet. He charges, but Jenny ducks. The two collide, and stumble back. Jenny kicks Mario in the gut.

PINK PERFECTON

Luigi stumbles towards Jenny.

PINK PERFECTION.

She blows another kiss to the crowd then puts the two brothers on top of each other.

Putting a foot on them the ref counts.

1!

2!

3!

Luca: She did it! Suck on that Jane !

Old Man Johnson: She's not gonna be happy!

Luca: Who cares! Jenny did it!

Tig O' Bitties: And the winner of this match, Jennnyyyyy Myyysst!

Winner: Jenny Myst

Jenny rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone. Walking back up the steps the is panting a little.

"Roxy! Roxy Cotton. Get out here, NOW!"

Standing there for a few seconds, it is quiet. Roxy doesn't come.

"Roxy.....look, I am here by myself. I have no mace. I have to weapons. What you did to me last week was embarrassing and humiliating......you think you're little miss tough bitch......let's not wait for High Stakes. Let's settle this NOW! Or do are you too busy with Vinnie's baby carrot to leave your hovel under the desk?"

Just then, Roxy's music hits.

Roxy walks down, mic in hand.

"Jenny....what's the matter? Didn't get enough of me on Savage? How's the ass feel, by the way?"

She walks up the steps and into the ring, getting face to face with Jenny.

[i][b]"I am not afraid of you, and if you want some more I will give you some more. Do you have a point for calling me down here?"[/b][/i]

Jenny smiles a wicked smile.

"Actually, yes.....I wanted to show you a little video footage. If you would be so kind as to look towards the Xtron please."

Roxy, obviously annoyed at feeling her time is being wasted, puts her hands on her hips and turns towards the screen.

On the screen is a video playing of last week's Savage, where Jenny got her ass tattooed. Roxy is clearly enjoying this. Just then, the crowd begins to react.

Micheal Graves slides into the ring, he came through the crowd. He has the bucket in his hand that Jenny purchased as the show came on the air.

"Roxy.......I would say that was a bit of a, sticky situation, no?"

Roxy laughs and turns around and Graves dumps the bucket on her. It is a white sticky substance.

Old Man History: OH MY GOD! Is that.....is that what I think it is?

Roxy throws her arms up and opens her mouth in disgust. Just then Jenny kicks her in the gut.

PINK PERFECTION!

Roxy is out cold. Jenny rolls to the mat and goes under the ring. She pulls put the tattoo gun. Sliding back into the ring, Graves holds Roxy in a sitting position as Jenny tattoos "S L U T" on her forehead. Halfway through the U, Roxy began to wiggle. Jenny hit her in the head with the tat gun and finished the job.

As she finishes she releases.....Roxy falls on her back. Graves gets down on one knee and licks the sticky substance off the cheek of Roxy.

Old Man Johnson: Oh my god, this is sick.

Luca: It was all a set up. Jenny had Roxy covered in horse cum and then tatted her! This war is far from over!

Just then Jenny pulls a wad out of her pants. Its panties. It is a pink thong! She shoves it into Roxy's mouth and snaps a photo of her with SLUT on her forehead and panties in her mouth. Graves had walked away after licking the substance off and was halfway up the ramp by the time Jenny laughed and rolled out of the ring.

Savage cuts to the back as Roxy lays in the ring humiliated.

XWF Hart Championship Match
Robert Main ©
- vs -
Danny Imperial
Standard Match

color=#FFFFFF]Old Man Johnson: Well Luca, next on tap is a match that has been building for sometime now, and tonight we finally get to see these two come head to head in what should be a phenomenal bout![/color]

Luca: Robert Jewfro Main versus Danny The Tranny Imperial for the XWF Hart Championship! Something cliche-yadda-yadda-cliche some more!

Old Man Johnson: Luca, that is beyond offensive.

Luca: Shud-up, snowflake.

Tig O' Bitties: The following contest is for one fall, and it is for the XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger.... from New York City... DANNY IMPERIAL!

Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A crazed, grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain. He runs a hand across his face, pulling back his hair.

Old Man Johnson: Number one contender, Danny Imperial, an impressive young man if I do say so myself- earned this opportunity two weeks ago on Warfare when he defeated Mystica to become the top challenger for Main's prize.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, crawling up to the announce, Tig O' Bitties. Climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He sticks both hands into the air and licks his lips in anticipation.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

Tig O' Bitties: ..and his opponent... from Las Vegas... HE IS THE XWF HART CHAMPION! ROBERT MAIN!

As "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest begins we watch as Robert "The Omega" Main slowly rises up from the depths of the stage, his back turned to the ring as he rolls his shoulders.

Following Tig's introduction, he turns as the music begins to rise, and after the lyrics "I make them for you" hit the speakers, just as the sting hits, he raises his firearm to the sky, pulls the trigger and unleashes an automatic salvo that has his pockets of fans around the arena cheering enthusiastically. He then hops off the small platform, passes his weapon to a crewman and begins to walk to the ring, avoiding the outstretched hands of the fans in disgust along the way. Once Robert reaches the apron, he eyes those in the ring, smirks, then ascends the stairs to his corner and steps between the ropes exuding confidence.

Old Man Johnson: It very well could be some broken dreams tonight for Danny Imperial as Robert Main looks ready to bring his A-Game

Luca: I say something cliche.

Robert Main hands official Richard Wang the Hart Title who then takes it and shows it to Imperial. Danny nods his head as Wang takes it back to the center of the ring and raises it into the air. The crowd erupts with anticipation, Danny glares at the man who left him for dead two weeks ago, and Robert looks on cockily smiling and cracking his neck.

Wang hands the belt over to the time keeper and calls for the bell.

Old Man Johnson: AND WE'RE OFF!

Danny runs full steam at Main, seemingly catching him off guard with a splash into the corner and then proceeds to start clubbing the champion over and over in the head with a series of forearm and palm strikes that turns into a series of quick kicks with both legs into Main's stomach.

Old Man Johnson: Danny keeps connecting with great speed, these strikes against Main! The champion down on his bottom now sitting in the corner trying to cover up!

Luca: But Danny isn't holding back, he's been waiting for two weeks to get his hands on Robert Main's bitch ass and now he's got his hands, feet, cock, bawlz and all on em!

Danny keeps stomping into Robert, but the champion's hands being up deflects most of the damage. Danny grabs Main by the boots and goes to pull him out of the corner, but the champion grasps onto the middle ropes, trying to stop the challenger from pulling him out.

Imperial has Main's leg's in the air and goes to slam him but Main is able to use the strength of his legs and push Danny back, spinning in the air and landing on his feet before falling to the mat. Danny charges Main again, but Main recovers and side steps as Imperial runs into the turnbuckle.

Robert goes to grab Danny, but Imperial is able to quickly counter with a back elbow that jars Main a bit- quicklu, Danny positions himself up on the middle rope and just as Main turns around, Danny dives off connecting with a devastating diving spear.

Danny hooks the leg...

Main get's a shoulder up early, and Danny stays on him, jerking the champion up to his feet by the locks of his hair and whipping him into the ropes, but Main counters the lariat and sends Danny into the ropes- connecting nicely with a dropkick to Imperial's face on the rebound.

Main takes a moment to gather himself and then pounces on the still recouping challenger, mounting him and wailing on him with a series of punches to the forehead. Robert gets off of Danny and taunts to the crowd, flexing his muscles just before turning back and dead-lifting Imperial from the mat by his waist, posing with him for a moment before slamming him back down hard with a gut-wrench power bomb. Main goes for the pin...

Danny kicks out early, just as Main did. Robert smiles while getting up, knowing he still has more work to do to put away the feisty, Danny. Main grabs Danny by the legs and starts dragging him toward the center of the ring, opening his legs up and sending a strong stomp to his abdomen before grasping onto the left leg and yanking backwards over Danny's head on the hamstring. Imperial rolls around grasping at his leg in pain for a moment- getting up on all fours near the ropes. Main goes to grab him again, but Danny rolls out of the way.

Again Main goes to grab Danny, but Imperial slides backwards away from his reach and then quickly skirts between Main's legs, coming up from behind the champion and locking up around his waist, slamming Main to the mat with a German suplex, he holds on, rolls and goes to slam Main again, but Main connects with a back elbow breaking the hold and turning around, grabbing Danny up and slamming him down with a t-bone suplex. But Danny bounces right back up from the mat and is standing behind Main who is unaware and taunting the crowd. Danny whispers something into Main's ear, causing him to jump around damn near out of his boots as he swings at Danny's head with a wild right hand, but Imperial slides out of the way ducking down on all fours while laughing and blowing kisses at Main.

Robert looks pissed and rushes to attack Danny again, but Danny charges quicker and lifts Main onto his shoulders, quickly slamming him back down head first onto the mat with a flapjack, then wastes no time bouncing off of the ropes, doing a little dance near Main's body and leapingi n the air for a splash... bnut the champion rolls out of the way and grabs Danny's arm and slams him down onto his knee with an arm drag neck breaker.

Frustrated because Danny is still laughing while laying on the mat, Main lifts Danny and throws him over the top rope and onto the floor. While Danny lays on the floor trying to recoup, Main stands out on the apron and takes off running down the side of the ring, leaping off of the apron and going for a diving elbow. BUT DANNY STANDS AND CATCHES HIM!

Old Man Johnson: IMPERIAL INSANITY ON THE FLOOR! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Mike starts the count:

1!

2!

3!

Luca: Oh I know this one! FOUR!

4!

Both men start to stir a bit, Danny being the first to show any substantial signs of life though ans he uses his arms to pull himself up onto the apron.

5!

6!

Main starts crawling toward the barricade where he positions himself on his wobbly legs with the support of the barricade.

7!

Danny climbs into the ring, breaking his count. Realizing the situation he climbs onto the turnbuckle.

Luca: Robert Main will be more than happy to take a count out here and walk out still champion

8!

Old Man Johnson: But I don't think Danny is going to let that happen, Luca!

9!

Luca: Quit yelling at me!

Danny dives from the top rope toward Main with a double axehandle, but it appears as if Robert baited him! Main moves out of the way and Imperial crashes into the barricade- his arm pit landing right on the rail as his shoulder bends back toward his own body in an awkward manner. Main seizes the opportunity and pounces on Danny, quickly lifting him and wrenching his shoulders back, slamming him down on his neck with a Tiger suplex!

Main releases and climbs the top rope and dives off with a pointed elbow drop right into Imperial's shoulder. Danny screams out in pain and after a few moments of recovering, Main slides back under the ropes and waits in the ring for Mika Hunt to count Danny out.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Danny begins to stir

5!

6!

He pulls himself back on his feet by the apron again, as Main looks frantic

7!

Main runs and baseball slides into Danny as he tries to roll under the rope! The count continues!

8!

The kick sends Danny bouncing into the guard rail!

9!

BUT DANNY RECOVERS QUICK FROM THE RAIL AND CHARGES THE RING!

NO!

Danny slid under just in time and Main is livid, stomping away on Danny! Imperial grabs a foot though, standing up and spinning Robert around. ANOTHER IMPERIAL INSANITY! DANNY LIFTS THE LEG!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

Main kicks out by the skin of his teeth! Both men are gassed lying in the ring, Danny stands first and goes over near the corner, motioning for Main to stand up.

Old Man Johnson: Looks like Danny is setting up for his modified curb stomp, the Imperial Execution!

Luca: Curb stomp him Danny like a real hood nigga!

Old Man Johnson: If Danny can land this it's over!

Main is up on all fours and Danny rushes him!

Imperial leaps in the air!

IMPERIAL EXE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Man Johnson: Main has Danny up on his shoulders!

Luca: MOON LIGHT DRIVE!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANNY KICKS OUT!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

But Robert has had enough! HE LIFTS DANNY AGAIN!

A SECOND MOON LIGHT DRIVE!

totally spent, Main drapes his body over Imperials.........

2.................................................................................

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF Hart Champion- Robert Main

Old Man Johnson: Folks what an amazing match we all just witnessed, two men giving it their all!

Thunder crackles through the stadium as it is plunged into darkness.

Old Man Johnson: What the hell is this?

Luca: Oh I love thunderstorms!

Smoke fills the stage and the outside of the ring as a countdown flashes on the screen. Robert Main stumbles about the ring, looking from side to side trying to catch the interferers in the act. Two distinct silhouettes appear on the stage, a smaller one and a larger one. Both have on long white coats that end just above their ankles, their faces covered in masks. The black skull shaped mask is worn by the bigger individual, whereas a silver, Japanese-demon styled mask is adorned by the smaller figure. The larger man has a his fists covered with metallic knuckles, the smaller figure armed with a chair.

The two begin walking down to the ring as “Asylum” By Disturbed starts to play. Danny is laid out on the mat, struggling back to his feet, as he looks towards the two individuals. His face contorts into confusion as he stares back at Main in disgust. Danny pulls himself up to the far ropes, using them to get back to his feet. Main is still standing in the middle of the ring, bracing himself for an attack. The referee is trying to ward off the two individuals, telling them to leave the ring quickly.

The larger man points a fist at Robert, before punching it into his open palm. The younger figure lets out a shrill cackle as it swings the chair about menacingly.

Danny having lost, exits the ring and heads up the ramp, the two mysterious figures watch him leave and then turn their attention back to Robert Main.

The smaller female screams out at Main, cutting his celebration, her voice modulated by some sort of device.

“All of you, All of AX3, are welcome to The Asylum.”

She lets out a giggle as the larger man slides into the ring from behind Main. Main goes to attack him immediately, landing stomps onto the big man’s body. The smaller girl throws the chair from the outside at Main, who avoids it, but has his legs yanked out from under him by the behemoth. The girl slides into the ring as well, and the two begin to lay in on Main with their respective weapons.

Robert Main covers his head as best as he can but a few hard chair shots and he soon lies limp in the middle of the ring. The smaller female takes out a burlap mask from her pockets and covers Main’s head with it. She takes his Hart Championship and drapes it around the fallen body, giggling.

The burlap sack as the words:

“Welcome To The Asylum”

Engraved on it. They both exit the ring, jumping into the crowd, and leave through the XWF fans.

Mystica
- vs -
Chris Chaos
Burning Superstar Match (Ring of Fire) - One Fall

Old Man Johnson: Well ladies and gentlemen, the next match we have lined up for you will not be for the faint of heart, and that's saying the least! The Burning Superstar Match is not your standard inferno match- tonight the flames will be used as a weapon and as a barrier to keep your opponent from exiting the ring.

Luca: Advantage Mystica!

Old Man Johnson: Maybe, Luca! We see now the XWF engineering crew are installing around the ring the device that will completely surround our squared circle with a five foot wall of fire!

Luca: Could you not look at me while talking? Your breath is straight fire right now.

Tig' O Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Burning Superstar Match, scheduled for one fall!

Tig' O Bitties: Introducing first, from Liverpool, Merseyside, England... MYSTICAAAAA

Old Man Johnson: Mystica, a man who has made a big come back as of late is making his way from backstage now!

First eight chords ring out as a pale blue mist leaks from the floor. Mystica walks in slowly, draped in a flowing pale grey robe, which he discards after he passes through the mist. He glares down at the ring, gives a slight smirk, and places his hands together in front of his face, as though locked in thought-

Suddenly, Chris Chaos and his whence, Jenny Myst carrying a red metal can, both run out from behind the curtain and strait wailing on the back of Mystica's head, dropping the XWF veteran flat on his face!

Old Man Johnson: OH WHAT THE HELL!?! IT'S CHRIS CHAOS AND JENNY MYST! CHAOS JUST HIT MYSTICA RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A LOWLY CHEAP SHOT!

Luca: Man, what a .

Chaos yanks Mystica up by his hair, Jenny pointing at him and laughing, and whips him down the ramp so hard that he runs full steam and crashes into the ring apron head first.

Old Man Johnson:The former Universal Champion is stalking Mystica here, walking down towards him while licking his chops!

Luca: Mmmmm, chops. You hungry, Old Man? Think I can get someone to deliver to the booth?

Jenny begins pouring the liquid from out of the metal can all over Mystica's body while Chaos stomps him directly in the face, knocking him out cold.

Old Man Johnson: To hell with eating, Luca! Jenny appears to be pouring gasoline all over Mystica!

Luca: Dat boi, Chaos is EATIN!

After his entire body has been drenched in the liquid, Mystica is lifted up by Chaos and rolled under the bottom rope. Chris slides in behind him as ref, Mika Hunt calls for the bell. Instantly the ring is surrounded by a wall of flames. Chaos smiles and stands in the corner, waiting for Mystica who is laid out in the center of the ring to get to his feet- and just as he does...

Old Man Johnson: WRONG SIDE OF THE-

Luca: SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Old Man Johnson: That's not the name of the move, Luca...

Luca: Fuck you. You don't know me.

Chris connects flush with the superkick that sends Mystica into the ropes where his body becomes instantly engulfed in flames from the gasoline. Chris smiles sickeningly, rubbing his hands together as Mystica bounces off the ropes, his body covered in fire while screaming at the top of his lungs, swinging his arms around.

He squats as if to get down on the mat and roll the fire out, but Chaos snatches him up!

Still on fire, Chaos lifts Mystica onto his shoulders and hits the equalizer! Mystica is out cold! Chaos hooks the leg...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner- Chris Chaos

Old Man Johnson: And so just like that! After a couple of weeks of bad luck, Chris Chaos bounces bag with a win over XWF Legend Mystica. But his tatics Luca were less than honorable!

Luca: Yeah, he better watch that fuck shit, someone else coulda' been EATIN against Chaos tonight. I'm seriously wanting to get some pork chops delivered here by the way.

Jim Caedus
- vs -
Trax
Non-Title - Frenemies Match (No Finishers Allowed / Standard Fall Rules Applied)

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a FRENEMIES MATCH, where the compititors are banned from using ANY of their finishers!

This should be a very interesting match here, Luca.

You know it, Old Man! Both of these guys have been through some intense battles here in the XWF, both have and HAD championships.

Not long after the Main Event at Lethal Lottery, where Jim Caedus successfully defeated Trax and Dolly Waters to become Mr. Money in the Bank, these two XWF superstars meet again!

It's gonna be a grind, Old Man! They're going to have to wear each other down and get creative!

Trax walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling.

Introducing first, from Los Angeles! Weighing 270 pounds! "Mr. F'n Dominance! TRAX!!!!

Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more in a clenched fist, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start.

And his opponent!

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, Mr. 24/7, the XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, strap over one shoulder and briefcase in one hand, steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion though he appears to be energized by the support. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

From the High Desert in California! Weighing 230 pounds... He is the XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION........... JIM CAEDUS!!

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television Title lovingly upon it, hands the 24/7 Briefcase to an official then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him.

The two men stand in their designated corners of the ring as the referee hands the Universal Title over to the Time Keeper, Nipsey Russell, for safe keeping.

Now, keep in mind fans, this is a non-titled match. The Universal Title is NOT on the line tonight.

But you know if Trax pulls it off tonight it could be in the near future!

Oh, I'm certain! We've already got a long line of competitors waiting for their shot at the gold! The #1 Contender, Thaddeus Duke. The former champ and fellow member of AX3, Chris Chaos... Dolly Waters has had the X-Treme Title for quite some time now... A briefcase could be in HER future, as well!

A thousand possiblities ahead, Old Man!

The bell sounds and the two men begin circling the ring. Trax extends his hand high in the air and the Universal Champion follows. The two hands meet and it's a test of strength between the two men as they bring the opposite hand into the mix, as well! They push back and forth in a stale-mate! Trax pushes forward, using his weight advantage, and causes Caedus to stumble a couple of steps backwards. He bounces from the ropes and returns to Trax with a swinging forearm to the head. Trax absorbs it and starts a jab rythm on Caedus's face. Left, left, right, left, right!

Trax showing impressive technique in the ring

The Uni Champ staggers backwards and again and returns another forearm to the face! Trax doesn't absorb that one as well and staggers back himself! The two meet in the center of the ring in a tie-up and push back and forth again. Caedus slips his arm and around Trax and locks in a headlock. Trax pushes Caedus off, but it's reversed and Trax goes flying into the opposite set of ropes. He comes back and gets a heel kick to the side of the head and falls flat on his back!

That was awful close to Wrexus Plexus, Old Man! Make a call, ref!

It seems the official, Chaz Bobo, found that move to be legal and the match will continue without stoppage...

Caedus has Trax back to his feet and grabs him from behind. He picks Trax up and slams him down with a bridging German suplex!

The Universal Champion going for the win here!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

Trax kicks out after two!

Jim doesn't hesitate and stays on Mr. F'n Domance with a stomps and kicks to the back and head. He pulls Trax up to his feet, but Trax drops to the ground and sweeps the legs right out from under Jim Caedus!

Trax grabs the legs and turns Caedus over in a Boston Crab! Chaz Bobo gets down in Jim's face and asks if the champ wants to give-up! Caedus screams "No!", "No!" Trax pulls back even harder as the Uni Champ let's out a roar and fights back! He pulls with all over his might across the short part of the ring and reaches as far as he can!

Jim Caedus is JUST short of the bottom rope, Luca! A few more inches and he's got it!

That's what SHE said!

Chaz checks Caedus one more time before he let's out another and grabs ahold of the bottom rope! The official gets right in Trax's face and forces him to break the hold. Trax steps away from the champion and gives a nod and a grin to the crowd. He waits for Caedus to finally reach his feet... Jim crosses the ring...... and...

!?!?!!?!?!!

GILLY CUTTER!!

GILLY CUTTER?!

Trax nails a Gilly Cutter on Caedus right in the middle of the ring and Chaz Bobo freaks out! Trax pushes Caedus to his back, and goes for the cover.... But Chaz won't do it! Trax gets in his face!

The rules PLAINLY state that there is to be NO use of finishers. What's so hard to understand?

Maybe he thought it meant none of HIS finishes, OJ.

Maybe, either way, it looks like he's only getting a warning....

Trax can't believe it and shakes his head in disgust at the official. He grabs Jim and sets him up for a powerbomb. He lifts Caedus up, but Jim plants a few good jabs to the face of Mr. F'n Dominance while he's up there forcing him to fall back. Caedus gets right to his feet and runs right into the ropes. Trax doesn't hesitate to get to his, but is met with a spear in the middle fot he ring!

There old man! Is a spear okay?

I don't fucking know...

We'll just call it a tackle, aye? Jim Jim TACKLES Domino in the MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Jim gets right back up and stations himself in the corner of the ring. Trax gathers all of his marbles up from the mat before attempting to get back to his feet. He starts and Jim rushes across the ring! He jumps leading with his knee, but Trax dodges it and Jim hits the mat! Trax picks him up and tries for the powerbomb again! He plants the Uni Champ in the center of the ring and follows him, sitting-down with him! Bobo is there for the pin!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

Caedus kicks out at two!

The champ rolls backwards, but Trax is consistent and doesn't give him time to recover. He picks up Caedus and lifts him up and over with a vertical suplex!

...... But Jim somehow slipped out and landed on his feet beside Trax! Trax turns around....... ANOTHER GILLY CUTTER!!!!

What is WITH these guys?!

The most satisfying move in the business!

??

Chaz Bobo doesn't know what to do. He shakes his head as Caedus rolls Trax over for the pin.

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUR!!!!!!!!!

FIVE!!!!!

Jim Caedus pounds on the mat looking up at the referee. He then takes his turn jabbing his index finger into the striped shirt and asking what was going on. Chaz once again explains the rules to the Uni Champ as Trax sneaks up behind him with a roll-up!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!!

KICKOUT AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!

The two take a knee on each side of the ring staring each other down.

We knew this match was going to drag out, folks. These two gentlemen are two of the best brawlers this organization has to offer. Blood, sweat, and tears folks.

This better not last all night. I've got an appointment in a half hour.

The two men continue to stare each other down as they finally reach their feet and begin circling again. They just get ready to tie-up once more when the lights begin to flicker.

What the?

They flicker some more. Trax, Caedus, and the official all freeze in the ring. The crowd reacts with cheers anticipating something CRAZY to happen.

Well fans, I'm not sure exactly what's happening here. It seems the arena is having some trouble with their lighting.

The lights then go out and the arena is pitch dark.

Who turned out the lights?!

I apologize folks, there seems to be some technical issues happening at the moment. I assure you, it's being addressed immediately.

Suddenly the lights flash back on. Trax and Chaz are the only one's standing and the Universal Champion is laid out on his back.

[white]What the hell happened?!

Trax stands in shock as well as the rest of the arena looking down at the laid out champion. He looks shocked for a moment before grinning ear to ear and reaching down and grabbing Caedus. He picks him up and nails him back down with a strict DDT! He turns Caedus over!!!

ONE!!!

No Trax! Not like this!

TWO!!!!

You were frenemies!!!

THREE!!!!!

Wow, fans. We're not sure what happened during that black out there, but it certainly opened up a window for Trax there. He's walking out of Warfare with a victory over the Universal Champion. That's a lot of momentum going into High Stakes!

Winner - Trax

MAIN EVENT
XWF X-Treme Championship Match
Dolly Waters ©
- vs -
Michael McBride
Special Guest Referee: Thaddeus Duke

The following contest is set for one fall! It is for the XWF Xtreme Championship!!!!

“My Name Is Human” by Highly Suspect plays.

Introducing the special guest referee. Representing AX3!! Thaddeus DUUUKKEE!!!

Fuccboi incoming.

That belt he holds, is not his Luca Arzegotti.

No kidding.

The fans boo as Duke makes his entrance with his hood up over his head and Dolly Waters’ Xtreme title slung over his shoulder. He doesn’t play to the crowd, but still has that cocky smile. Always if he knows something that no one else does. He slides into the ring and awaits the arrival of the actual competitors.

Introducing first!

“You’ll Never Beat the Irish” by the Wolf Tones plays.

From Wicklow, Ireland. Weighing 2 hundred 35 pounds! MICHAELLLLL MCCCCCBRIIIIIIIIDE!

You'll Never Beat The Irish By The Wolfe Tones hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

His opponent...

“Cut the Cord” by Shinedown plays.

From Frankfort, Kentucky. Weighing all of 97 pounds! She is the XWF XTREEEME CHAMPIONNNN! DOLLYYYYYY WATERRRRRRRS!

The stadium goes black as Cut The Cord rocks over the loud speakers. The camera pans onto the entrance way under the XTron as we can barely see a shadowy figure.

"CUT IT!!!"

Pink and black strobe lights begin flashing rapidly all over the arena as a huge white spotlight shines down onto Dolly Waters who is turned around backwards, her hands open and arms extended out. The back of her leather jacket reading:

Waters

Dolly spins around as a barrage of pink pyro explodes behind her on the stage, the reflection of the ring visible on her black sunglasses lenses as a little smirk comes across her face. Dolly unzips her jacket exposing her usual ring attire.

She runs down the rampway toward the ring, pyro exploding from either side of the runway as she slides under the bottom rope of the ring and walks toward Thaddeus Duke. She rears back to slap him, but Matrixes that shit and escapes the ring unscathed.

Nice side step.

He’s headed this way!

Duke stands beside the announce table and relieves Old Man Johnson of his headset.

[duke]That’s the definition of a hostile work environment! What if she’d connected?[/duke]

Dolly remains in the ring, jawing obscenities toward Thaddeus Duke.

What if you had the balls to confront the poor girl?

[duke]I have balls Luca. Wanna see?[/duke]

No not really.

Thaddeus shoves Old Man Johnson toward the ring.

[duke]You ref, you’re the expert. I’ll sit here and chat with Luca. Besides they never even asked if I could count to three.

Idiots.[/duke]

Can you?

[duke]Yeah but that’s kinda beside the point.[/duke]

Old Man Johnson is angered at Duke for making him referee, but finally does so as he rolls into the ring and signals for the bell.

McBride, not one to waste time, goes on the attack while Dolly Waters is still jawing at Duke. He clubs away at the back and neck area of Dolly Waters.

[duke]I wonder what her problem is.[/duke]

Certainly it has nothing to do with kicking her in the face a couple weeks ago. Not to mention stealing her title.

[duke]That’s just dwelling on the past. She should be over it by now.[/duke]

You two ever, ya know, hook up?

[duke]……….[/duke]

McBride whips Waters towards the ropes. On the rebound she attempt to counter with a cross body but the much larger McBride catches her in midair, then twirls her around and delivers a backbreaker. Back to his feet, McBride delivers a quick legdrop and goes for a cover.

1…

2…

Waters kicks out.

I’m terrible at play by play.

[duke]To be fair you’re not great at color either.[/duke]

Dick.

McBride gets back to his feet and rips Dolly Waters to hers before send her right back to the mat with a short arm clothesline. Again, McBride lifts Waters up and this time sends her into the corner. McBride charges in after her but Dolly wisely gets a foot up into McBride’s face. The boot stuns him momentarily and he staggers backward. McBride charges again and again Dolly gets a boot up. This time, McBride telegraphs and catches her leg and starts to pull her away from the corner.

With Dolly hopping on one leg, she seems to be in a bad way when she stuns McBride and wows the crowd with a quick enziguiri, kicking McBride in the side of the head and dropping him to one knee while clutching his head. Dolly gets back to her feet and starts delivering in quick succession, lightning fast kicks and knees to McBride, finally grounding him.

I hope you’re watching Duke. This shit is what you’re in for when she finally does get her hands on you.

[duke]She doesn’t intimidate me Luca.[/duke]

But then you refused to be in the same ring with her tonight.

[duke]Tactical retreat, Luca. There’ll be a time and place. Just not this time or this place.[/duke]

Dolly Waters finds herself perched atop the top rope as she waits for McBride to get back to his feet. As he does so, Waters leaps off the top and lands a missile drop kick to McBride’s face, grounding him yet again. Dolly goes for the cover and Old Man Johnson is in position.

1…

2…

And McBride with the kick out.

With McBride still down, Dolly Waters ventures to the outside of the ring. She stares down Thaddeus Duke momentarily.

If looks could kill...

[duke]That’s lust.[/duke]

No I’m pretty sure she wants you dead.

[duke]Well it’s one of the two.[/duke]

Dolly returns her attention to the task at hand and reaches under the ring apron and retrieves a chair. Just as she’s about to climb back into the ring, McBride baseball slides, hitting Waters in the upper chest and sending her flying backward and colliding with the announce table. She bounces off then hits the floor.

McBride rolls the rest of the way out of the ring to the floor. He looks down at Dolly and almost regrets what he’s about to do, then grabs a handful of hair and rips her to her feet before sending her head and shoulder first into the steel ring steps.

McBride eyes up the chair Dolly retrieved and picks it up. Dolly is struggling to her feet but as she does so, she turns around right into a wicked chair shot from McBride, collapsing her instantly. McBride tosses the chair into the ring before returning his attention to Dolly Waters.

He tosses her into the ring like a rag doll and follows her in. He picks up the chair he threw and stands it up. Grabbing Dolly, he picks her up for a powerbomb! She slips through McBride's grasp and quickly runs off the ropes...... RUNNING WATERS OUT OF NOWHERE! First her knee to the face then McBride bounced his head off the chair that he set up! Dolly falls right into a cover!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF X-Treme Champion - Dolly Waters

The referee raises her arm in victory, unable to award her the Xtreme Title that is not currently in her possession. Dolly marches over to the top left corner of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. With a big smile on her face, Dolly her arms high above her head as the crowd cheers her on.

Old Man Johnson: “It’s nice to see Dolly Waters enjoying herself out here tonight Luca. She hasn’t had too many happy moments as of late!”

The camera cuts to the entrance ramp where a couple of delivery men are wheeling out a very large wrapped present. It’s wrapped in a hot pink Hello Kitty paper with a giant metallic purple and silver bow.

Luca Arzegotti: “Wait, what’s going on? Since when does Fed-Ex deliver to the ring?”

The two men begin to carefully guide the package down the entrance ramp as Dolly, still perched on the top rope, looks on confused. The two delivery men manage to get the package down the ramp safely. Dolly hops off of the turnbuckle and begins to pace back and forth in the ring, not taking her eyes off of these delivery men for a second.

Old Man Johnson: “Dolly seems to be expecting some shenanigans, Luca.”

Luca Arzegotti: “Who can blame her? This isn’t exactly ordinary.”

One of the delivery men walks up to the ropes and passes a note to the inside. Dolly is hesitant, but slowly walks over and takes it from him. Dolly cautiously backs away as both delivery men turn and walk up the ramp without incident.

To: My hero

Dolly’s blood runs cold from her face down to her feet, hands trembling as she struggles to raise her hand to cover her mouth. This appears to be a posthumous gift from Dolly’s departed best friend, Big Rhonda. Dolly looks to be overcome with emotion, dizzily stepping out on the apron and walking toward the package...

But then it suddenly hits her:

”Wait! How the fuck would Rhonda of known that I was released from prison?”

...and now it’s too late.

Without warning, Micheal Graves explodes out through the top of the box. Before Dolly can react, Graves already has her in his grasp, a dirty white rag held tightly against her nose and mouth.

Old Man Johnson: “Oh my God! What in the hell is on that rag!?”

A sick smile falls across Graves face as the child superstars eyes roll into the back of her head, and she passes out in his arms. Micheal lifts Dolly up across of his shoulder and gently pats her ass as he begins walking up the ramp.

Luca Arzegotti: “Nah, I’m not lettin’ this fuckboi get away with this!”

Luca removes his headset. It makes a staticky thud as it bounces off of the desk.

Old Man Johnson: “LUCA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??”

Luca runs up behind Graves and cracks him across the back with a clubbing forearm. Graves stumbles forward, dropping Dolly Waters to the ground in the process. Luca doesn’t let up, and is all over Graves with wild lefts and rights, trying to prevent the psychotic monster from regaining his balance. In the smallest opening of windows, Graves turns around and blows a green mist into the eyes of Luca. Luca shouts out in pain as he tries to rub the substance out of his eyes. Graves springs to his feet and doubles Luca over with a kick to the midsection.

Old Man Johnson: “NO, NO, NOT ON THE RAMP!!!”

GRAVE CONSEQUENCES

Luca crashes hard into the steel entrance ramp. Graves quickly climbs to one knee and licks his lips with a sick grin.

Old Man Johnson: “Lane and Pryce agreed to allow Graves to return to this company to ensure the safety of Jane , but what about everyone else’s safety!?! Who’s going to stop Micheal Graves???”

Graves, back to his feet, scoops up the still unconscious Dolly Waters and tosses her over his shoulder again. Micheal walks up the stage to a chorus of boos. Once at the top of the stage, Graves turns around, throwing his arm up in victory before finally exiting through the curtain.

Old Man Johnson: “I’m utterly shocked that nobody else was willing to come to the aid of Dolly Waters!!! There’s no telling what Micheal Graves is going to do to her now!!!”

The copy writes show up at the bottom of the screen.

Thank you fans, but we're out of time! What a night!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(05-18-2017), (05-18-2017), (05-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-19-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (05-18-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-19-2017), Dolly Waters (05-19-2017), Imperial (05-18-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017), Mr Killjoy (05-18-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-18-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-19-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-18-2017), Vincent Lane (05-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jefferson Jackson's post!
John Whyte (05-18-2017)
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 03:04 PM

wow caedus you still fucking suck

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Whyte's post!
Vincent Lane (05-18-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 03:29 PM

Eugh!!!
You think this is over?! You think you've escaped your execution?
HAH. I'll be back, I'll be back for your head.
FOR ALL YOUR HEADS.

OOC: Great show as always guys, keep it up. And cheers for the great match up, Main.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Imperial's post:
(05-18-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017), Vincent Lane (05-18-2017)
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 03:31 PM

shut up you fucking loser

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2017, 03:49 PM

In the locker room we find Cadryn gathering his things, ready to head back to his parents in Fairmont.

"WOOOO, BOY. THE ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE PULLED OUT THE W IN HIS HOME STATE! Jack, you fought hard, and you got a promising future in the XWF. But I won't leave this arena until you get in here so I can shake your hand, big man."

Cadryn extends his hand and waits for Jack Cain.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JackCain (05-19-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017) [-]
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 03:56 PM

Seems kinda stupid to just stand there with your hand out like that.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(05-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2017, 04:33 PM

(05-18-2017, 03:56 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Seems kinda stupid to just stand there with your hand out like that.

I've got all the time in the world for those that have earned my respect.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017) [-]
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-18-2017, 08:30 PM

Trax is backstage unwrapping the tape off his hands when Steve Sayors approaches him.

Trax! Trax!

Trax rolls his eyes.

Another interview? You interviewed me literally the other day, that's your "Annoy Trax" quota filled for this month.

Trax please...you picked up a huge victory over the current Universal Champion...but many people are wondering what happened whilst the lights went out and WHO laid out Caedus, was it you? Did you have anything to do with that?

Trax snorts and then just flashes a smile before shaking his head.

I didn't have nothin' to do with that blackout shit, I just assumed he collapsed out of fear 'cause everybody knows Caedus is a big softie whose scared of the dark, never mind that, did you SEE the picture perfect DDT I executed out there? I done told him any move can finish a match when done properly, case in point I spiked that dudes head better than you spike drinks Sayors, but enough of that, on to the next....

Trax looks directly at the camera.

Doc...YOU'RE next...I'm coming for you, old nigga.

Trax laughs and barges past Sayors as the scene fades.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-18-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-18-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2017, 08:38 PM

I find it hard to focus as I stumble from the lockeroom-

Did I even shower? I don't think I did... So why do I feel like I washed out?

I recall...seeing stars in the darkness. My head is throbbing...

I'm slightly aware of the presence of Steve Sayors...I hear his voice. What he's saying fails to register.

Christ...what the fuck happened to me...?

I dizzily continue making my way through the backstage halls of the arena.

Mikey...Bobby... Where are you?

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-18-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2017, 08:44 PM

Ooc:TRAX you beat. My. Ass. Always an honor to compete with you my bro! Apologies for my attendance man =/

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-18-2017, 08:51 PM

(05-18-2017, 08:44 PM)JimCaedus Said: Ooc:TRAX you beat. My. Ass. Always an honor to compete with you my bro! Apologies for my attendance man =/

Its cool man, we will have a rematch in the near future, hopefully it won't be non-title ;)

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), JimCaedus (05-18-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2017, 09:04 PM

somehow i think graves will be dealt with by someone other than luca, theo, doc and samuels ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-18-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2017, 09:26 PM

aye brother mcbride. we will DELETE the nefarious grave of micheal and save the soul of the young dolly waters!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-19-2017, 01:16 AM

(05-18-2017, 08:51 PM)TRAX Said:
(05-18-2017, 08:44 PM)JimCaedus Said: Ooc:TRAX you beat. My. Ass. Always an honor to compete with you my bro! Apologies for my attendance man =/

Its cool man, we will have a rematch in the near future, hopefully it won't be non-title ;)

Oh it will be. wink.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 01:22 AM

(05-19-2017, 01:16 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(05-18-2017, 08:51 PM)TRAX Said:

Oh it will be. wink.

"EYYYY Kiddo! Shut the fuck up, won'tcha?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-19-2017, 02:30 AM

(05-18-2017, 03:49 PM)Cadryn Tiberius Said: In the locker room we find Cadryn gathering his things, ready to head back to his parents in Fairmont.

"WOOOO, BOY. THE ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE PULLED OUT THE W IN HIS HOME STATE! Jack, you fought hard, and you got a promising future in the XWF. But I won't leave this arena until you get in here so I can shake your hand, big man."

Cadryn extends his hand and waits for Jack Cain.

**Cain walks into the locker room and shakes Cadryn's hand**

Ya did good kid, I'll give ya that. I'll shake your hand, but the next time I'll know what's comin' and it'll be a different story.

Enjoy it.

OOC: Sorry to leave you hanging! The time difference is a pain! Show was also great. I like where Graves is going.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-19-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-19-2017, 04:28 AM

Robert is in the trainers room getting patched up from the attack after his match. Robert winces as the trainer is stitching the back of his head. Robert then notices the camera.

Danny I told you! As long as I am Hart Champion you never will be. The proof is in the pudding kid! You cannot beat me! You will never beat me! You are I are through! You had the chance and you failed! AGAIN! Come Savage Chaos will break you! Face it! You cannot beat any member of AX3!

And to those who decided to attack me after I was spent! Well played! I would have done it the same way! I will find out who you are! I will make you pay! Watch your necks I'm coming!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2017, 06:39 AM

Suddenly B.W.P comes jogging out from one of the upper tunnels into the audience still in attendance after the show with a smile on his face. A microphone in his left hand, his right hand shaking the shaka sign back and fourth. Walking past fans as they cheer, roar, blush and even pat him on the back as he makes it deeper and deeper into the crowd.

"Well tits on stripper Jesus Christ! I've only been gone less than a year and the suits have a wanna be B!"

XWF Fans: "B!"

"W!"

XWF Fans: "W!"

"Fuckin P!"

XWF Fans: "Fucking P!"

"Strutting around with my damn Universal Championship, thinking he is Cock of the ROOST! Well, Jimmy Balls it's time you get your dick mittens out of your panties, play times over. Daddy is back the WAR in XWF is about to get a hell of a lot more XTREME. OINK, OINK Mother Fuckers!"

Bearded War Pig drops the mic instantly at his feet standing in the center of the left side of the arena audience. His coyote tan flak jacket covering his torso, a pair of tri dessert camouflage cargo shorts cover his man dangle. With a pair of steel toed coyote tan hiking boots. The fans all around him patting his back as he chuckles scanning the arena loving every moment of the respect and attention the fans radiate.
Hate Post Like Post
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2017, 06:42 AM

OOC: Great fuckin show, Graves shit is getting balls deep, love it. Also, the Asylum attacks are getting my penis hard. Great show everyone, congrats to all winners and hopefully if you lost you learned something or at least had fun. Love you fuckers.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 06:50 AM

(05-19-2017, 06:39 AM)Bearded War Pig Said: Suddenly B.W.P comes jogging out from one of the upper tunnels into the audience still in attendance after the show with a smile on his face. A microphone in his left hand, his right hand shaking the shaka sign back and fourth. Walking past fans as they cheer, roar, blush and even pat him on the back as he makes it deeper and deeper into the crowd.

"Well tits on stripper Jesus Christ! I've only been gone less than a year and the suits have a wanna be B!"

XWF Fans: "B!"

"W!"

XWF Fans: "W!"

"Fuckin P!"

XWF Fans: "Fucking P!"

"Strutting around with my damn Universal Championship, thinking he is Cock of the ROOST! Well, Jimmy Balls it's time you get your dick mittens out of your panties, play times over. Daddy is back the WAR in XWF is about to get a hell of a lot more XTREME. OINK, OINK Mother Fuckers!"

Bearded War Pig drops the mic instantly at his feet standing in the center of the left side of the arena audience. His coyote tan flak jacket covering his torso, a pair of tri dessert camouflage cargo shorts cover his man dangle. With a pair of steel toed coyote tan hiking boots. The fans all around him patting his back as he chuckles scanning the arena loving every moment of the respect and attention the fans radiate.

youre gonna lose

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2017, 11:05 AM

You're boring snooze snooze. Maybe your momma should of laid off the booze booze.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 11:07 AM

whatre you a cheerleader now? fuck off eliza doucheku

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Whyte's post:
(05-19-2017)