Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a doctor's appointment..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2017, 11:52 AM

Today we find Cadryn laying on a couch in a large open room.

Beside him, on another couch, sitting upright is Doctor Louis D'ville.

It looks as though Cadryn has taken time out of his Jestering schedule and made an appointment with Doc.

Let's listen in, shall we?

"Doc, something ain't right. More and more as of late I find myself reverting back to a persona that was never real in the first place. I character I created to get close to Michael Graves, nothing more, nothing less. As we both know, Michael Graves is our enemy. But for some reason, I keep finding myself gravitating towards his friendship. So much so, that in my out of balance state of mind, I agreed to be his tag partner in the tag team tournament! I can't do that, Doc! My loyalties lie with The Kings™ and they always will. Can you help me?!"

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-30-2017), JackCain (05-30-2017), Jefferson Jackson (05-31-2017), Mezian (05-30-2017), Theo Pryce (05-30-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-30-2017) [-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cadryn Tiberius's post!
Chris Chaos (05-30-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2017, 02:37 PM

"Well, I'd highly advise you not being such a fucking aching to slobber on the knobs of The Queens. But hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. Suck aaaalllll the fuckin' cocks you want. Maybe they'll finally give you that attention you're so desperately looking for."

D'Ville looks like P.P. for a hot second, flashing in and out of Cadryn's sight. Forcing Cadryn to listen once more to make sure he hears Doc correctly, if Doc even speaks.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Dolly Waters (05-31-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-30-2017, 03:43 PM

The image turns from Doc and back to Pee Pee to Morbid Angel to Vinnie Lane to LH Harris to Luke Gunnar to Micheal Graves to Mark Flynn to Ghost Tank to Frodo to Ghost Tank to Frodo to Ghost Tank before it shatters along with the rest of the windows lined along the office.

Gallons of water flush into the office and fill the room. Cadryn grabs the edges of the couch he was sitting as the water rises elevating him higher and higher.... He looks up and notices a skylight window.... A bottle of the FINEST scotch floating beside him... He grabs the bottle and with the best pitching arm throws it up and shatters the window!! The water continues to rush in and rise higher and higher until it lifts Cadryn and the couch out of the building and over the roof into and endless body of water.

Cadryn is quickly surrounded by a thick fog. He looks behind him as he floats along on the couch and sees the office he once laid in sinking in the endless rising body of water. He floats along for a few moments, unable to see anything around him due to the fog... When he hears rowing.

Row.

Row.

Row.

Suddenly a small row boat sails beside him, steered by none other than his very bestest friend ever.....

Micheal Graves.

Cadryn looks up to Micheal extending his hand... Graves appears to want to pull Cadryn aboard the boat with him... Cadryn's couch begins to rock.... He grabs ahold harder trying to stay atop and not to fall off! Graves's hand continues to reach out while a whirlpool forms behind Cadryn causing the ruckus on the couch! It begins to suck Cadryn in!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2017, 03:59 PM

Cadryn begins going around and around in circles as the strength of the whirlpool increases.

Michael Graves, having his hand extended, begins to lean over attempting to grab Cadryn.

Cadryn pulls his arm back, realizing that being carried through life is unacceptable, Cadryn stands, and falls backwards off of the couch and into the whirlpool..

"I can't keep being carried.."

Says Cadryn as he slowly spins around inside of the whirlpool..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-30-2017, 04:59 PM

The whirlpool pulls Cadryn around and around until he's sucked into the bottom. He struggles for a moment before he's pulled to the other side where he's poured into a large cereal bowl of actual "Fruity Devils".

He lands flat on his face in a pile of sand and looks around at the desert that surrounds him. As Cadryn reaches his feet the devilish looking freaks all stare and begin to chase Cadryn as he runs through the large crowd of them. As soon as they take notice they begin to give chase. As Cadryn finds an opening, he sees a large light atop at tall plateau in the distance. He continues to lead the crowd of fruity devils across the plain towards it, seeing a large set of steps at the bottom. He loses his footing and falls at the bottom of the steps as the devils come within inches. Cadryn looks up and sees the light he seen before shining brighter than ever at the top of the staircase.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-30-2017, 05:10 PM

With everything he has, Cadryn pulls himself to to his feet, a mere second before the fruity devils were able to grab hold, and begins making his way up the stairs and towards the beautiful light.

"Doc, I don't know what kind of scary ass test this is, but I'm just gonna let you know, I ain't gonna fail!!"

Cadryn says, screaming it at the top of his lungs.

Cadryn has made it half way up the large set of stairs, but is beginning to slow. The fruity devils on his tail, he does his best to push forward.

"LIL HELP. LIL HELP NAO."

Cadryn yells out, hoping that Doc or anyone could possibly hear his cries for help!

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-30-2017, 05:23 PM

Cadryn continues running up the stairs.... which have suddenly turned into a spiral.... He runs with all of his might as the the little devils scrape and claw at his heels. The light grows brighter and brighter when an image appears at the top....

Theo?!

Cadryn questions himself and gathers all of his strength to rush up the steps further and further.... Theo is reaching out in open arms... Cadryns reaches the top and falls into Theo's arms and buries his head into his chest...

Oh Theo!!!!

Cadryn breathes in and squeezes Theo tightly.

Oh Theo... You... You.... You smell like..... Shit?

Cadryn pulls his head away and suddenly snaps out of it as Madison's asshole is once again just inches away from his face standing up on the couch. Theo, Doc, and Samuels all stand around laughing as Cadryn dives off the couch and onto the floor.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-30-2017, 05:26 PM

"I hate you guys, sometimes.

I thought you were going to cure me of bipolar disorder, Doc?

What if I still want to be Graves friend?!"

Cadryn walks into the kitchen and upto the sink and begins washing the asshole off of his face.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2017, 07:02 PM

(05-30-2017, 05:26 PM)Cadryn Tiberius Said: "I hate you guys, sometimes.

I thought you were going to cure me of bipolar disorder, Doc?

What if I still want to be Graves friend?!"

Cadryn walks into the kitchen and upto the sink and begins washing the asshole off of his face.

Reminiscent of IT, a bubble appears like it's squeezing out of the drain. It grows and grows, and then explodes, showering Cadryn with bloodied confetti.

Up behind him is PP, and tapping him on the shoulder

"Whatsa matter, fucko?"

He spins Cadryn around

"Doc can't cure your ails? What else did you think would happen if you tried to see a quack like him? He's just as insane as the rest of us! So don't believe anything he does or says. You be you, dumbass. You're a strong independent black woman who don't need no man! Or you're just some fuckin' nutso cunt like us, making you actually fuckin' normal!

So go drink up, shoot up some schools, take a needle full of heroin and stick it in your pisshole.

Because we're all fuckin' nuts, befriend Gravey baby! Do whatever comes natural, YOU STUPID FUCKING HILLBILLY LOOKIN' PAP SMEAR OF A HUMAN BEING!"

He then disappears, showering Cadryn in confetti covered with bloodied jism

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Dolly Waters (05-31-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 02:03 AM

Cadryn turns back around and faces himself in the mirror once more. Instead of washing away the blood from his face, he grabs just below his hairline and pulls downward. As the skin on his face is pulled away, it's not muscle tissue and flesh that we see, it's smeared clown make-up. The Jester.

Doc, like a cool winter breeze, appears beside the two clowns. He looks at the one.

..... How did you get in here?

(05-30-2017, 07:02 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: Reminiscent of IT

Doc laughs.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I get it now.

Doc shakes his head.

I can't wait until you realize you still suck, if not more, like before and disappear again.

Cadryn turns around breathing heavy with half his face peeled off. Doc winks before the world around them begins to melt. The walls, the floors, the ceilings, even the fellow KINGS™ in the other room all melt away. Like a canvas, the world, including the doctor and Panzer, washes away until there is no world and Cadryn stands alone in a pure white world....

Cadryn!

A voice echoes.

Cadryn!

Again.

Cadryn looks around, unable to tell where the voice is echoing from. Suddnely, in the distance, he sees someone running towards him. It's Micheal Graves. Not the Micheal Graves we know now, the one we knew months ago... Before his obsession with little Dolly. He runs up until he's only a few feet away from Cadryn, who finally ripped the rest of his face off revealing full-on Jester Cadryn.

I need your help, Cadryn! Come with me!

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 02:45 AM

(05-31-2017, 02:03 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Cadryn turns back around and faces himself in the mirror once more. Instead of washing away the blood from his face, he grabs just below his hairline and pulls downward. As the skin on his face is pulled away, it's not muscle tissue and flesh that we see, it's smeared clown make-up. The Jester.

Doc, like a cool winter breeze, appears beside the two clowns. He looks at the one.

"I can get in everywhere I fuckin' want. Do ya remember Shattered Ozzy? The Broken Faty is a being beyond all space and times, and that's the mind I broke out of.

So, you can either shut the fuck up, or, you can stop fuckin' licking Cadryn's brainsicle and let him be the fucked up human being the 7 Fuckwits made him to be. We need bipolar fucks in the world! Virginia Woolf, Vincent van Coughing fit. Carrie goddamn Fischer, may she rest in peace.

Besides. Who doesn't like a li'l bit of B'n'E? I mean, I love that shit. I like breaking shit, I like entering shit. I'll break tables, doors, lamps, toilet seats, noses, jaws, ribs, sphincters, dicks, spines, skulls. All things that can be broken. I like entering houses, apartments, jails, court houses, the Whitest of Houses, mouths, eyes, ears, noses, belly buttons, pussies, asses, brains. All things that can be entered in one way or another.

So, how did I get in here? By using my Mary Poppins umbrella. Or I distorted time and space in order to appear however the fuck I felt like.

What are you going to do, fucko? Gonna try to bore me to death with your ridiculous pseudo psychology that only works on minds desperate enough that he can't tell how fuckin' ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE YOUR FUCKING PhD REALLY IS?!

Bet you got that shit from University of New Mexico. You fuckin' worthless hack."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 04:24 AM

(05-31-2017, 02:45 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 02:03 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Cadryn turns back around and faces himself in the mirror once more. Instead of washing away the blood from his face, he grabs just below his hairline and pulls downward. As the skin on his face is pulled away, it's not muscle tissue and flesh that we see, it's smeared clown make-up. The Jester.

"I can get in everywhere I fuckin' want. Do ya remember Shattered Ozzy? The Broken Faty is a being beyond all space and times, and that's the mind I broke out of.

So, you can either shut the fuck up, or, you can stop fuckin' licking Cadryn's brainsicle and let him be the fucked up human being the 7 Fuckwits made him to be. We need bipolar fucks in the world! Virginia Woolf, Vincent van Coughing fit. Carrie goddamn Fischer, may she rest in peace.

Besides. Who doesn't like a li'l bit of B'n'E? I mean, I love that shit. I like breaking shit, I like entering shit. I'll break tables, doors, lamps, toilet seats, noses, jaws, ribs, sphincters, dicks, spines, skulls. All things that can be broken. I like entering houses, apartments, jails, court houses, the Whitest of Houses, mouths, eyes, ears, noses, belly buttons, pussies, asses, brains. All things that can be entered in one way or another.

So, how did I get in here? By using my Mary Poppins umbrella. Or I distorted time and space in order to appear however the fuck I felt like.

What are you going to do, fucko? Gonna try to bore me to death with your ridiculous pseudo psychology that only works on minds desperate enough that he can't tell how fuckin' ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE YOUR FUCKING PhD REALLY IS?!

Bet you got that shit from University of New Mexico. You fuckin' worthless hack."

You're stupid.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 04:39 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:24 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 02:45 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:

You're stupid.

"HAH! I must've forced you to regress into your six year old Louis days. "Oh yeah! Well, you're a stupid head!" And yet Cadryn's looking to you to improve his mental health. Fuckin' fake ass doctor. Go take your fake bullshit degree or degrees, who fuckin' knows how many shit schools you went to, to impress people, and shove 'em up your fuckin' decrepit shit hole so no one looks to your stupid ass for mental health issues ever again."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 04:42 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:39 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:24 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 02:45 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "I can get in everywhere I fuckin' want. Do ya remember Shattered Ozzy? The Broken Faty is a being beyond all space and times, and that's the mind I broke out of.

You're stupid.

"HAH! I must've forced you to regress into your six year old Louis days. "Oh yeah! Well, you're a stupid head!" And yet Cadryn's looking to you to improve his mental health. Fuckin' fake ass doctor. Go take your fake bullshit degree or degrees, who fuckin' knows how many shit schools you went to, to impress people, and shove 'em up your fuckin' decrepit shit hole so no one looks to your stupid ass for mental health issues ever again."

Dummy.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 04:46 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:42 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:39 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:24 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You're stupid.

Dummy.

"D'aww, wittle Lou-Lou can't actually have a FUCKING RETORT! For once in his life, he actually can't fuckin' deal with the reality of someone looking straight at his eyes and say "HEY, FUCKO! YOU'RE FAKER THAN A BEVERLY HILLS WHORE!" If you can't actually come back with something, then shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, you fuckin' arthritis havin', knockin' on Heaven's door lookin' motherfucker."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 04:52 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:46 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:42 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:39 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "HAH! I must've forced you to regress into your six year old Louis days. "Oh yeah! Well, you're a stupid head!" And yet Cadryn's looking to you to improve his mental health. Fuckin' fake ass doctor. Go take your fake bullshit degree or degrees, who fuckin' knows how many shit schools you went to, to impress people, and shove 'em up your fuckin' decrepit shit hole so no one looks to your stupid ass for mental health issues ever again."

Dummy.

"D'aww, wittle Lou-Lou can't actually have a FUCKING RETORT! For once in his life, he actually can't fuckin' deal with the reality of someone looking straight at his eyes and say "HEY, FUCKO! YOU'RE FAKER THAN A BEVERLY HILLS WHORE!" If you can't actually come back with something, then shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, you fuckin' arthritis havin', knockin' on Heaven's door lookin' motherfucker."

Worthless.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 04:55 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:52 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:46 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:42 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Dummy.

Worthless.

"Pathetic."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 04:58 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:55 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:52 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:46 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "D'aww, wittle Lou-Lou can't actually have a FUCKING RETORT! For once in his life, he actually can't fuckin' deal with the reality of someone looking straight at his eyes and say "HEY, FUCKO! YOU'RE FAKER THAN A BEVERLY HILLS WHORE!" If you can't actually come back with something, then shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, you fuckin' arthritis havin', knockin' on Heaven's door lookin' motherfucker."

Worthless.

"Pathetic."

Now you're catching on. Good one.

Insignificant, wanna-be tool.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 05:00 AM

The UNIVERSE is begging to know, Ghost Tank. When are you going to stop piggy-backing on others and actually do something productive? Instead of...... Whatever all of this is.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-31-2017, 05:06 AM

What is it they say about history my friend? Those who don't learn it are doomed to repeat it? We all know exactly how this is going to turn out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-31-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 05:10 AM

(05-31-2017, 04:58 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:55 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:52 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Worthless.

"Pathetic."

"Oh, boy! Trying to flip what I called you, onto me! That's some snazzy work there, Doc-o-reno. And to call me an insignificant wannabe tool? Awww shit! I guess I'll have to go call the Burn Unit in my local hospital to let them know I've got 3rd degree burns thanks to how hot that trash was!

Goddamn are you just... so fucking underwhelming. What the hell does Theo and Samuels see in you outside of wanting the belts, and you needed a partner, and they were like "Oh shit, we can Freebird Rule this shit! We'll all be champs!" Because you are... just so fucking boring, Doc Ock.

And for fucks sake, why do people call me Ghost Tank? He's that fucking Broken Cunt now. He's still broken. I am my own fucking fucked up being. Goddamn. I knew you were slow, but seriously, for someone who cosplays a medical professional of the mind, you really are so fucking goddamn when it comes to catching on to some shit.

Just because I named myself after that stupid fucking gimmick of old, doesn't mean I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

Do you get it yet? I'm not Ghost Tank. I am my own thing. Get it through that stupid fucking brain of yours."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-31-2017, 05:18 AM

(05-31-2017, 05:10 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:58 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:55 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Pathetic."

"And for fucks sake, why do people call me Ghost Tank?."

Maybe it's because you said this...

(05-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Who am I? Bitch, do you even look at the fucking classifieds anymore? I'M GHOST TANK, MOTHAFUCKA!

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 05:32 AM

(05-31-2017, 05:18 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(05-31-2017, 05:10 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 04:58 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Now you're catching on. Good one.

"And for fucks sake, why do people call me Ghost Tank?."

Maybe it's because you said this...

(05-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "Who am I? Bitch, do you even look at the fucking classifieds anymore? I'M GHOST TANK, MOTHAFUCKA!

"And you conveniently took out the rest of it. I go on to add that I'm the manifestation of two personalities that he had. So while I came from Oswaldo, I'm still not Ghost Tank. Fucking dogshit for brains."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2017, 05:38 AM

Google Transitive Property.

In fact don't because it's pretty obvious that you wouldn't get it even if you did.

So let me break this down for you as simply as I can.

If Ghost Tank is now Broken Oswald and Phantom Panzer comes from Broken Oswald then Phantom Panzer = Ghost Tank.

Maybe you need to sit down in front of a mirror and rethink this whole thing because it's really sad that other people have to put your own schtick together for you.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 06:51 AM

(05-31-2017, 05:38 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Google Transitive Property.

In fact don't because it's pretty obvious that you wouldn't get it even if you did.

So let me break this down for you as simply as I can.

If Ghost Tank is now Broken Oswald and Phantom Panzer comes from Broken Oswald then Phantom Panzer = Ghost Tank.

Maybe you need to sit down in front of a mirror and rethink this whole thing because it's really sad that other people have to put your own schtick together for you.

"Except that happens to be a fallacy of composition. Why don't you Google that?

Excuse me, you're probably incapable of comprehending it, so let me just give you an example.

While it's true that I am made out of two personalities that made the persona of Ghost Tank, who happens to be now Broken, I am still my own 'man'. Are you defined by your parents physical traits? No. You might be told "You look a bit like your father" or "You have your mother's eyes." But are you not a different person than they are? It's true that you were made through the straight up monkey fucking they performed, but you are not them.

I was forged through two personalities, but I am still my own person.

But I guess you never learned about the fallacy of composition. Or else you wouldn't have brought that weak ass bullshit towards me, you fucking irrelevant garbage heap.

Yeah, I know you're part tag champ, but it still doesn't mean you can't be irrelevant to me, you snoozefest creating shitbag."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2017, 07:11 AM

It's not a fallacy of composition because I am not making any assumptions. I am using your own words and putting them together for you because you can't seem to figure out how to do it on your own.

We aren't talking about personality traits or your biology. We are talking about the fact that you literally said the words "I am Ghost Tank."

Now if you'd like to stop getting embarrassed every time you open your mouth I suggest you stop involving yourself in all the comings and goings of the fed.

But then how else would try and force your relevance on us Frodo-lite?

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 07:32 AM

I feel we have this conversation every time you show up, Frodo-Lite. So you're what remains after that piece of shit Ghost Tank? Or you split off from him? What EVER the deal is... Maybe you should go back. A piece of Ghost Tank is actually far worse than the whole thing.... You've learned to insult people and this version of that 'broken cunt', as you finely put it.... WOW.

You've moved on past literally shaming and physically hurting yourself to poking your clown shoes into every conversation around here whether it involves you or not. Especially ones involving myself and the KINGS™. In what stupid little world do you live in where you actually matter around here? You never did. And since I have to tell you, just because you slightly grew a pair or decided that being an annoying little prick troll MIGHT help you along.... It didn't. You still suck.

Well, we wouldn't know for sure until an actual match, huh? When is THAT going to happen? When are you going to graduate from this horrible crap and actually step into a ring?

Thanks for taking a cry for help from the JESTER and turning into a rerun. Fucking clown shoes.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (05-31-2017)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 07:37 AM

On the wall, the dumbwaiter opens up and we see Bilbo in a harness. You fags probably didn't know these rooms had dumbwaiters, but Bilbo knew.

"Stop calling this 'Frodo-lite.' He couldn't hang with Frodo's dope trash game on his best day. This cumbubble of a clown isn't fit to even wear my nutbag on his forehead like a tiara, but if he agrees to pay me 100 xbux per day I will sit on his shoulders and do just that for him. Then, MAYBE, he will have a little cred."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 08:10 AM

(05-31-2017, 07:11 AM)Theo Pryce Said: It's not a fallacy of composition because I am not making any assumptions. I am using your own words and putting them together for you because you can't seem to figure out how to do it on your own.

We aren't talking about personality traits or your biology. We are talking about the fact that you literally said the words "I am Ghost Tank."

Now if you'd like to stop getting embarrassed every time you open your mouth I suggest you stop involving yourself in all the comings and goings of the fed.

But then how else would try and force your relevance on us Frodo-lite?

"Let's look at the rest of what you cut off, shall we?"

Super Fucking Amazing PP Said:"Well... I'm a combination of two personalities that were hidden deep within the Broken Brilliance that is Broken Fuckwaldo Autism Syphilis."

"Now, after your snippet, that's the rest, put them together and

TA-FUCKIN'-DA! It shows that I am not COMPLETELY Ghost Tank. I'm not 100% him, I'm just as much of him as you are your mother and father. Created, still my own being, ya used condom.

And you, Louis Vuitton. If you looked, I've opted in to two different things, both for High Stakes and the little tag tournament. I'M DOUBLE BOOKED, BAY-BAY! WOOOOHOOOO!

So you'll be seeing a shit ton of me in the future. Until the card is posted consider me a hanger-on to your fucking balls and gnawing on them until finally them slingshot capable balls of yours finally get cut loose and get out of your sack.

I'mma be around every goddamn corner until it's my time to fucking shine! You got a problem with that?

And also, you weren't going to help Cadryn. You were going to make him worse. Admit it, you fuckin' one-eyed flaming old twinkly . Just admit you weren't here to help the dude, and maybe I'll stop appearing and fucking with you."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2017, 08:20 AM

(05-31-2017, 08:10 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "TA-FUCKIN'-DA! It shows that I am not COMPLETELY Ghost Tank. I'm not 100% him, I'm just as much of him as you are your mother and father. Created, still my own being, ya used condom."

Which would explain why I have my "father's" last name. I didn't just make up some random name like Johnny Appleseed and ignore where I came from. Besides I never said you WERE completely Ghost Tank you obtuse troll.

But tell you what, in the interest of putting this nonsense to bed because talking to you gives me a headache, here is what I am going to do...since you are a combination of all of those personalities that came before you we will just start calling you Tank Oswald Panzer or TOP for short? Yeah that works. You certainly look like a TOP anyway.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 08:41 AM

(05-31-2017, 08:20 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(05-31-2017, 08:10 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "TA-FUCKIN'-DA! It shows that I am not COMPLETELY Ghost Tank. I'm not 100% him, I'm just as much of him as you are your mother and father. Created, still my own being, ya used condom."

Which would explain why I have my "father's" last name. I didn't just make up some random name like Johnny Appleseed and ignore where I came from. Besides I never said you WERE completely Ghost Tank you obtuse troll.

But tell you what, in the interest of putting this nonsense to bed because talking to you gives me a headache, here is what I am going to do...since you are a combination of all of those personalities that came before you we will just start calling you Tank Oswald Panzer or TOP for short? Yeah that works. You certainly look like a TOP anyway.

"Hey, that's pretty good! But sometimes I like BOTTOM, Buttfucking Otters Through Tables Objectifying Men.

Did you realize I'm mocking you?

Yyyeeeaaaahhh, you realized it.

Also, I'm only the combination of that stupid Death Incarnate and ca-raaaaay-zy GT while incarcerated inside the Broken Mind. So I'd rather you call me by my given name, Pee Pee.

Which is what I'mma touch tonight when thinking about how I forced Doccy poo into using one word statements because he literally was too stupid to actually make up any shit towards me. Then he grew a pair when I called him pathetic and he tried to fire back, to no avail. And still couldn't do shit against me, until the intervention of his newest fuckbuddy, Teddy Pryce, who did an unofficial tag and tried to verbally pin me. Didn't work, but hey, let's go for the double count out, because you're not going to win, nor will I so long as this shit is a verbal handicap match. Just know, like a regular Thursday afternoon for Louis as he catches an Early Bird Special and goes to the Men's room, I was beating both of you off, handily."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2017, 08:52 AM

It would be great if you put 10% of the effort you do into this back and forth bullshit into one of your promos and then you might actually matter around here. As it is, you don't, so you never will.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Thomas Nixon (05-31-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 08:54 AM

(05-31-2017, 08:52 AM)Theo Pryce Said: It would be great if you put 10% of the effort you do into this back and forth bullshit into one of your promos and then you might actually matter around here. As it is, you don't, so you never will.

"We'll have to see, won't we, Teddy?"

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 08:58 AM

Maybe we just don't understand how 'Weird Science Theater' works in the mind of a , Theo.

And just to clarify, the one word answers were, once again, all you were worth. Not all I could come up with. Idiot. You're smarter than that, are you not? I've fought and defeated the absolute best around here. You're hardly, HARDLY worth the spit that I'll be spewing onto your grave after your first match FINALLY happens.

It's too bad that we're champs, Theo, or else I'd be begging to get this chump in the first round. With the way things are going, it will have to wait until after High Stakes.... but how about I pencil you in for the Savage after following that, Pee Pee? I'd love to kill you myself.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (05-31-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-31-2017, 10:36 AM

"You've entered the tag tournament, eh?

Do you really expect anyone to voluntarily partner with you?

You're like Barnum And Bailey if the entire show was centered around down syndrome clowns with aids.

I feel like you think the things you say are in some way comical? I don't typically offer this service, but I will gladly school you in the subject of comedy. Seeing as Robbie Bourbon ate his fatass to death, or something, that makes me the king of comedy. Along with the Essence Of Excellence, Epitome Of Manliness, The Oncoming Storm, and last but definitely not least, Jester to The Kings™

Though, intelligence doesn't seem to be your forte either.

So realistically, what do you actually have to offer anyone outside of hurling poorly planned insults?

So far, nothing, it seems.

I'd probably quit while I was ahead if I were you.

Well, you're not really ahead, but you get the point.

Have a good one, kitten."

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-31-2017), Jefferson Jackson (05-31-2017), Theo Pryce (05-31-2017) [-]
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 12:41 PM

What happened to Lame Phazer? Phantom Panzee? Broken Unfixable Phantom Tank? Did you lose your place? Allow me.

(05-31-2017, 08:58 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: ..... but how about I pencil you in for the Savage after following that, Pee Pee? I'd love to kill you myself.

This is all too familiar. The second I finally give you the attention you've been begging for you go lie down in the corner. Stupid dog.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-31-2017, 02:57 PM

(05-31-2017, 08:54 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-31-2017, 08:52 AM)Theo Pryce Said: It would be great if you put 10% of the effort you do into this back and forth bullshit into one of your promos and then you might actually matter around here. As it is, you don't, so you never will.

Bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Jefferson Jackson (05-31-2017), Theo Pryce (05-31-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2017, 03:15 PM

(05-31-2017, 02:57 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(05-31-2017, 08:54 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Bitch.

Made

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-01-2017), Jefferson Jackson (05-31-2017)