Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AX3 Takeover nearly complete!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 08:27 AM

With my Memorial Day victory over former Marine, Bearded War Pig, for the Unified Xtreme Title, AX3 now holds the top three singles titles in the company along with the Trios titles! All that's left for you bottom feeding bitches is a TV title that we currently have no interest in, and a Tag team championship that will end up in our possession before any of you can throw together a makeshift team and even give it a shot.

So my question is, who has the sack to come after our gold? Who among you thinks yourself man enough to take ANY of our titles? We've said it from the beginning. We are FIGHTING CHAMPIONS! We are open to any and all challenges! Especially me, since this Xtreme title calls for 24/7 defenses!

So, line up and do your worst. I'll be waiting in the 24/7 hallway for anyone who thinks that they're man enough to take this belt from around my waist!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2017, 09:09 AM

Cadryn decides maybe it's breaktime!

Replacing broken doors and replanting Tulips can make for a long day!

Cadryn pulls out his phone and begins surfing the XWF website.

He stumbles upon Maikel Gayvz latest promo and begins to snicker.

"This fuckin' guy, man.

Cadryn puts his phone away and goes back to work because doors won't replace themselves, and flowers won't grow just layin on the porch all willy nilly.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2017, 10:40 AM

Tag team titles will end up in your possession you say? You think that do you?

Quit while you are just barely ahead Micheal. Enjoy what you and the rest of your group have right now and pray that we don't decide to come and take it all. Because we could.

And you know it.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:06 AM

Fighting champions you say? huh, Before Danny Imperial when was the last time Main put the Hart title on the line? And as much as I like Jim the worse thing he ever did was join your group of Misfits. And you took the title from someone who probably visiting the graves of friends who died overseas.

I wouldn't be so confident in yourself Micheal. I have a sinking feeling there maybe people coming for you and that group you're a part of. Until then Have fun with the belts while you still have them.

Bye, Bye, for now, Buddy I'll be seeing you.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:12 AM

Robert defended his Hart within a few weeks of winning it. Sorry that he was too busy helping us win the Trios before, and defend them after. Don't be jellous Mezian, go grab that Heavy Metalweight Title. I have faith in your abilities!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:14 AM

(05-29-2017, 10:40 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Tag team titles will end up in your possession you say? You think that do you?

Quit while you are just barely ahead Micheal. Enjoy what you and the rest of your group have right now and pray that we don't decide to come and take it all. Because we could.

And you know it.

It's funny that you assume that ANY of us are scared of The Kings. You want a shot at any of our titles, all you have to do is ask.

Or show up to the 24/7 hallway.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2017, 11:25 AM

I don't have to assume anything. We've been here all along and I haven't seen a single one of you step forward and ask to face any of us and the one time we gave you an opportunity you lost. Badly.

When we step into the ring we do so because we enjoy a challenge and you all don't present one.

It's as simple as that Micheal.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:34 AM

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself Theo. I'm not the one turning down a challenge though. Like I said, if any if the Kings want a shot at ANY title that AX3 holds, all you ever have to do is ask. I'll personally make sure your request is filled.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2017, 11:36 AM

You also aren't the one offering a challenge.

If I or any of The Kings™ wanted to waste our time in a one sided beat down we'd go play the newest edition of Madden on easy mode.

Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:41 AM

What is there to be jealous of Micheal. You'll get what is coming to ya. And when you're not the champions anymore ill just sit back with my popcorn and laugh.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:42 AM

Are you trying to bait me Theo? We are the champions offering you guys title shots. What would be the point of baiting me?

With that said, it worked. Name the time and place, any title, any member, we'll show you just how much of a challenge we can be. Or you can continue to dangle that crooked victory over our heads and pretend like Maddy didn't interfere and beat the shit out if Chaos for you to get that pin. Either way, fine by me.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2017, 11:48 AM

I don't need to bait you Micheal. Not with you so willing to essentially throw the titles at us. But since I hate to see someone beg the way you are just for a chance to lose to us again I'll accept your offer.

The first Savage after High Stakes. You pick four of your best to face The Kings™. We'll put the tag titles on the line and you put the trios.

Winner take all.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 11:57 AM

If you're that eager to drop your tag titles to AX3, that's fine by me!

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2017, 12:00 PM

Did you clear this with your leader Chris Chaos? I wouldn't want for us to waste our time showing up to an event that you guys aren't at because you couldn't get on the same page...again.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 12:09 PM

Right now, Chris Chaos isn't in much of a position to dictate anything. I said we accept the challenge, and that means we will be there.
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2017, 12:49 PM

Fuck you Graves. For once, I actually like what Theo is saying.

Everyone in the XWF wants to prove they have the biggest group of friends protecting them, but I'll take you, Caedus, Chaos, Main, and any other Pussycat Dolls you want to throw my way. Hell, I'll do it simultaneously. Tell management which belt you want to give up to me, I'll handle the rest.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
(05-29-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2017, 12:58 PM

Pick a belt and set a date Mr. Raven. I'd personally be honored to face you one on one.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-29-2017, 01:05 PM

Cadryn manages to finish installing the new door and planting the new flowers!

Sweet Tea in hand, Cadryn decides to check in on Maikel Gayvz once more.

Cadryn sees James Raven as well this time!

"These fuckin guys, man."

Cadryn tucks his phone into his butthole pocket and continues sippin that sweet southern gold.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]