Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We're Back In Florida, But This Ain't No Miami - Big Girls Don't Cry..Well Not Always
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-15-2013, 01:21 PM Heart  We're Back In Florida, But This Ain't No Miami - Big Girls Don't Cry..Well Not Always -->

RETURNING HOME

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

We fade in to see the familiar sight of the sun beaming down from the sky above, which is no surprise considering the scenario is the beautiful and heaving Florida. Suddenly moving into the packed picture is none other than Kristen Silver, strolling along the crowded beach in Orlando, Florida. It's no surprise at all that right besides her is her assistant, Erin Williams.

Erin: It must feel so good to be back home, Kristen!

With those words Kristen pauses in her place for a split second, brushing the arm of Erin and giving her a distressed look.

Kristen: This isn't home Erin. Home is Miami. We're in Orlando, a city that's always been second to Miami. First Milwaukee and now Orlando, what the hell are they trying to do to me? Convert me into one of these common people?

To no surprise what so ever, Erin can be seen shaking her head as per usual, but not even bothering to waste her time replying. Proceeding to move the subject on, Erin skips along the sand with a smile on her face.

Erin: Say cheese!

In what's become a rather regular occurrence since the two arrived in the XWF, Erin snaps another picture for the collection.

[Image: abtLQmfK.jpg]

Erin takes a quick peak at the screen on the camera before the two once again begin to stroll along the beach. In the not so near distance a massive fairground can be seen, the echoes and sound of the waves from the ocean being sounded out by constant noises from the attractions and massive horde of people.

"Hey, lady!"

Suddenly a young screeching voice brings the two ladies to a halt. Kristen turns to see a young boy pointing his finger towards her.

"Pass the ball!"

Kristen looks down to see a soft beach ball at her feet, before looking back at the young boy.

Kristen: Hey lady? Pass the ball? Did your mother teach you no manners?

Erin: Just give him the ball Kristen.

Kristen: You want this ball? This one? GO GET IT!

With no consideration at all, Kristen proceeds to boot the ball as far as she possibly can, the ball floating through the slight breeze and crashing straight into the ocean. There's almost a moment of slow motion as the boys jaw begins to drop, while a massive grin begins to appear on the face of Kristen.

Erin: KRISTEN!

Before anything more can be said, Kristen snatches the camera from the paws of Erin.

Erin: What the hell are you doing?

Kristen: The look on his face! It's priceless!

Raising the camera in the air, Kristen snaps a shot of the young boy...just as he begins to burst into tears while proceeding to drop to the floor.

[Image: abx37AjS.jpg]

At that moment the young boy begins to scream at the top of his lungs. In the quite near distance, a woman, clearly the young boys mother, can be seen quickly rushing over.

Kristen: RUN!

Erin: What?

Erin turns to see Kristen legging it along the sand and as far away as possible. Erin this time turns back towards the boy to see his mother rushing over. With no other option, Erin turns and begins to run as fast as possible in pursuit of Kristen. The scene slowly begins to fade to see both women running across the beach towards the amusement park, the boy left screaming at the top of his lungs as his mother looks on while consoling him.

I'M NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON...

...BUT THAT WAS FUN!

We once again fade in and the first thing we see is both Kristen and Erin, the two now strolling through the amusement park on the absolutely beautiful day, a while passed since their earlier encounter.

Erin: What the hell was that ?

Kristen: Hey! He asked for it!

Erin: No, he asked for his ball back. He was a child!

Kristen: Erin...

Erin: ...what?

Kristen: Shhhhh!

Kristen proceedes to shush Erin with a smile on her face, her assistant once again shaking her head, knowing that she shouldn't even be surprised what she witnessed earlier.

Kristen: Look! WATER GUN FUN!

[Image: abrhsG9A.jpg]

Erin snaps a quick picture as Kristen begins to quickly scoot off towards the stool.

Erin: I'll catch you up Kristen, I'm just going to the ladies!

Kristen: Whatever...

Barely taking notice of what Erin said, Kristen excitedly walks quickly towards the water gun stool, the prizes on show lighting her eyes up. Not even paying attention to any of her surroundings, Kristen proceeds to pay the lady behind the stall before picking up one of the guns and pointing it towards the standing markers. Aiming as good as she possibly can, Kristen begins to fire away. A few of the markers collapse but it's not long before the game is over...and Kristen stamping her foot on the ground as she fails on the final marker.

Kristen: It's not fair!

Kristen almost begins to throw a mini tantrum. She's brought to a halt though as she turns to her side to hear...

"Congratulations! Which prize would you like?"

Looking over, Kristen can't believe what she's seeing as the lady behind the counter begins to hand over a massive teddy bear to a young child. At that moment the child turns towards Kristen and to her disbelief, it's the same young boy from the beach. The two share a moment with an intense staredown. It's suddenly broken though...

"MOOOOOOOOM!!!"

The boy begins to scream at the top of his lungs again and in the near distance is his mother, turning her attention to the scene and quickly noticing Kristen. Not knowing what to do and panicing in the moment, Kristen begins to fire the water gun at the boy, water firing into his face and bringing him to a silence. His mother looks on in the distance in sheer disbelief. Realising what she's done, Kristen drops the gun to the ground, the boy looking on in shock, his lip quivering, clearly ready to burst into tears and rage at any moment. At that very moment, Erin suddenly reappears into the picture, oblivious to what's going on, a smile planted on her face.

Erin: Back.

Kristen: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Erin: What?

Erin looks over to see the boy bursting into tears and his mother rushing over.

Erin: Not this again!

Turning back around, Erin begins to quickly chase after Kristen who has already legged it into the far distance. The two charge round the corner, running and running, often looking over their shoulders before finally realising they seem to be in the clear. Kristen bends over, hands on her knees, out of breath and clearly exhausted.

Kristen: I think we lost them.

Erin: YOU THINK? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Kristen: Just sit down Erin!

Kristen slumps down onto the first seat she can find, Erin doing the same and sitting by her side. Both women seem to be oblivious to what's going on around them, their eyes closed as they continue to slump back and catch their breath.

Kristen: Wow that feels good!

Erin: For the past week all we've done is spend our time on these crazy days out. You do realise you have a match...TONIGHT!

Kristen: How many times have I told you Erin? Don't worry!

Erin begins to open her eyes...and they quickly widen as she realises what's going on around her.

Kristen: All that running has given me a funny feeling. Kind of like I'm floating.

Erin: Kristen. Now I don't want to alarm you. And I want you to promise me that when you open your eyes, you won't scre-----

Kristen: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Before Erin can even finish her sentence, Kristen has opened her eyes to see that they're not sitting down on an ordinary seat. Instead they've sat down on a floater and are now moving through the sky across the zip line. Kristen's scream can be heard echoing throughout the air as the scene slowly begins to fade.

[Image: acjAOKjp.jpg]

THIS ISN'T FUN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristen Silver's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-21-2013)