Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
what are you even doing
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2017, 07:08 PM

Mezian is sitting in the locker room, moments before the start of Savage

Hey there guys, I'd like to take a moment before I go kick BX3's asses all over Oklahoma City.I saw your Promo Brian, that was the cutest little thing I have ever seen. You have me sewn into you shitty jacket.I'm flattered, I'm not hip to biker traditions.Does that mean we are dating?Because I'm taken Bud thanks you though.

You think you're a real bad ass with your two sentence promos.I get it, a man of few words.A man of action is someone I can respect.But the thing is your not really good on your word. You say you'll beat Obsidian and me but you won't.You actually have to win something to act as bad-ass as you do.

So do yourself and the company a favor quit now while you have the chance. Because after Wednesday they will have to pay a hospital bill as well as a shitty wrestler.And that money could go to so many better things.

Alright, that's all I have, for now, I'm gonna go beat up BX3. I'll see you Wednesday buddy. Enjoy the ability to walk while you still can.

Mezian smiles and turns his phone off and heads out of the locker room to head to the ring.He walks by a production team member and nods to him.

Hit my Fucking Music.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (05-27-2017)