Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RESPECT: From the Third Man
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-26-2017, 06:15 PM

[Image: Respect.JPG]

Look at that, it's beautiful isn't it? So pure, clean, unblemished. This is my vision. This is what I see. Perfection. This is what I saw nearly twenty years ago when I took this company and made it into something amazing.

"We took good wrestlers and turned them into great wrestlers, we took great wrestlers and we turned them into icons. But how? How did we do it? Simple; heart, determination, dignity, and respect. Respect for ourselves, respect for each other. Sure, disagreements, disputes, anger, rage... of course all part of the journey. But underneath it all there was always a level of respect.

"That's why it MEANT something to win in the XWF. That's why people came to the XWF to prove themselves, to prove not only that they were ready but that they were the best.

"I look at what the XWF has become now, and can't even watch. There are those who say when I walked away all those qualities walked away with me; the dignity, the heart, the determination, the respect... it ALL went away with me, and all you're left with is a piece of paper that says 'yeah, you own the name, but you'll never own the legacy'.

"You'll never own the heart.

"That heart belongs to me.

[Image: Respect2.JPG]

"And believe it or not, that heart still beats. It beats with pride, with dignity, with determination, and with respect. All of those qualities you can't purchase, that you can't achieve by signing a document, they come from within and they are NEVER leaving me.

"You'll never own this.There's only one way for the XWF to ever be what it was meant to be, and we all know what that is; all the talent, the amazing men and women that came through these door and made themselves into something great, they've all moved on to bigger and better things.

"You know what breaks my heart about that statement? When I was here there was no bigger or better thing. THIS was the pinnacle. THIS was the mountain and being here was the achievment. Winning here was how you cemented your legacy.

"The XWF used to mean something. Now it's just a shell of it's former self and it always will be...

"... Unless of course...

"... Unless of course I come back...

[Image: Respect3.JPG]

"And teach you all the meaning of the word 'Respect'."

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like James Raven's post:
(05-26-2017), Chasm (05-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-26-2017)