Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I keep on climbing....
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-15-2013, 10:56 AM

Prologue

Darkness surrounds you as it always does. You stare deeply into the horizon where you see a glint of light. You follow that light as it is all you have left to believe in. That light is all of the hope in the world that remains to you. That light means everything… The light is your one true love. Destined for you. You walk towards it mesmerised by its beauty. You are entranced by its tantalization. You stop. You stare. You fall. You cry. A blitz of light smashes before you and those four words scream into your ears as they do at the end of every single one of your most twisted dreams….

All Men Must Fall

End of Prologue

What I’ve Done by Linkin Park blasts out of the booming speakers; bellowing and echoing around the arena like a Mexican wave at a football match. The curtains shake a little bit before the 6 foot 9 Steve Davids steps out to a huge jeer from the audience. He glances around the arena, wipes his forehead of a little sweat, pushes the messy black hair from out of his eyes and right back to the back of his head before emerging properly onto the stage with a warped smile on his face. His shoulders were being rolled back and forward as if they were designed for showing off. They were stacked. He slowly strolled to the top of the ramp and slightly caressed his rough beard and pouted. Strutting down the ramp he unenthusiastically raised both of his arms into the air whilst kicking his feet forward; still making his way down the ramp. Taking his time because he feels as though he can do what he want. Reaching the bottom of the ramp he grasped hold of the middle rope and dragged himself up onto the ring apron and leant back on the ropes casually. He raised his arms into the air but also wide, he was challenging the world. After rubbing his black laced boots against the ring apron he climbed over the middle rope which frisked his white t-shirt, which had the word PSYCHO written on it in bold red blood, into the air. Once in the ring he took his time before grasping a microphone. He slowly and steadily strolled around the ring as if he was marking his territory. In order to show off to the booing audience, the Psycho Sensation trudged over to the corner of the ring and grabbed hold of the top rope either side of the turn buckle before pulling himself up on the middle turn buckle. He pushed his hair back once more before snatching a microphone off of the ring assistant. The music eventually stop and he began to cough away from the microphone; preparing himself. Steve made his way to the centre of the ring, awaited for his music to end, and dropped down to one knee. Before beginning his long awaited proclamation he pushed his crazy hair back once more. People often said his hair was made to represent him... Crazy. Steve briefly started to mutter a word but then dropped the microphone. He took off his t-shirt and threw it down the mat. He spat down on the t-shirt. He raised the microphone once more, a tiny dribble fell onto the microphone as Steve began to whisper cynically down the microphone.

Steve Davids
“What I just did to that tee shirt is what I will do to Peter Gilmour later on tonight. I will flatten him down and I will spit down on him like the piece of dirt he really is… You may have noticed that I am alone this evening… well my followers will be with me later on tonight but I felt it was time to address you people on my own for a change. I want it to be made crystal clear that I do not need my followers to help me win…

Furthermore, Lacey and Mark are actually occupied at the moment, doing what you might ask? Well let me show you…”

A piece of footage showing Sebastian Duke executing a choke slam from the ring apron on Steve’s uncle, Blaine ‘Blitz’ Davids is shown to the crowd. They cheer at the impact.

“This is what you people cheer? The injuries of a poor helpless old man. He hasn’t hurt anyone. That man has nothing but kindness in his heart yet you cheer his agony. That shows what people all of you really are… As for Sebastian Duke… My revenge will come when I allow it to come… Tonight is about another man… Tonight is about Peter Gilmour. The worthless fat oaf who carries around that tag team title belt as if he is a real champion. I have news for you Gilmour, you are nothing of the sort. You continue to suck up to Mister Mystery, the moron himself, and you wear that belt like a crown… It will be nice to actually see you defend it now and again? Although, I doubt Bryce will put up much of a fight. Now although I think you are pathetic, that man is on a whole different scale. He can lay waste for another night though, for he does not concern me and I doubt he ever will. He’s nothing but a fly upon the wall, nothing more than an irritating piece of hassle…

Peter Gilmour thinks that he is extreme? Well I will show him Xtreme tonight…. That’s right… there is a difference. Gilmour thinks that hurting himself with barbed wire is psychotic? Well allow me to show you the pain and suffering and torture that I can inflict on myself with a single strike of my favoured weapon….”

Steve drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring… He lifts up the ring apron and grasps a kendo stick from under it… as well as a bag of tacks and some gasoline with a lighter. Steve slides straight back into the ring and drops the tacks into the centre of the ring. The fans are puzzled… It is clear that Steve is even more deluded than usual when he is not partially controlled by his followers… He climbs to the top turnbuckle, staring at the tacks…. He jumps, stomach first into the centre of the ring, and screams in pain as the tacks plunge into his stomach. Blood oozes from his mid-section yet Steve seems to immediately get to his feet and look deeply into the nearest camera with his eye brows lowered. He looks down at the blood and begins to pull the tacks out one by one, laughing and grinning as he does so…

Steve Sayors
“This man really is a lunatic! There is nothing stopping him from getting his point across too Peter Gilmour, but this all seems completely unnecessary! I highly doubt Gilmour is even paying the slightest bit attention!”

Steve then picks the microphone up once more and raises it to his lips. His whispers become more whiney than usual. As pain can be heard in the words he says.

Steve Davids
“I hope you are watching Gilmour…. It is going to take a lot more than a few tacks to agonize me. You and your barbed wire can do as much damage as you like see. There’s blood oozing down my body, do I look like I care… You are nothing but the Robin of Xtreme rules whilst I am the Batman. I am Superman, you are Aqua man, I am Simon Cowell you are Piers Morgan. You are nothing but second best to the psycho sensation and if that wasn’t enough… Then maybe this is….”

Steve picks up the gasoline and soaks the end of the kendo stick with it… he then lights it on fire, and picks up the opposite end of the stick before doing the simply unthinkable, he smashes it onto his defenceless ribs three times. Screaming in agony each time….

He throws the stick out of the ring as officials extinguish the fire.

He screams in pain and drops to the mat in agony, before rolling around in the tacks once more…

Steve Sayors
“What on earth has gotten into Steve Davids this evening? I knew he was demented but this is a whole different level! He could have seriously injured himself all in the process of proving a point! Those tacks are still stabbing into his stomach! This makes no logical sense at all!”

[i] Steve Davids reaches his feet once more and grasps a microphone. Deep breaths echo around the arena and blood pours down Davids’ stomach.

Steve Davids
“None of this is meant to be logical Steve Sayors. I am a man of great intelligence. Sometimes there is only one way to get into your opponent’s mind and that is by doing something as gruelling and twisted as this. That is the man who I am. A man who is willing to do anything in order to prove himself. A man who is willing to do anything in order to win….

Peter Gilmour tonight my friend, you shall just be another man who tries and fails. Another man who falls whilst I begin to climb. Chaos is a climb and a climb that I intend on completing…. You will whimper at the sight of your own blood this evening whilst I cackle and giggle repeatedly at the sight of mine. You will hurt me tonight, but I shall enjoy the pain that you inflict on me whilst you will despise it…

I can inflict the most torturous pain….

Heed these final words Peter Gilmour for I do not know if you believe them….

ALL MEN MUST FALL…. You are next.”

Epilogue
[i] The demon inside me awakens at the sight of my own blood. The beast inside awakens at the feel of that strike of pain…. Integrity. Purpose. Intelligence. Destruction. Cruelty…..

The ominous winds breeze by and I keep on climbing…….

Think about it.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post