Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Nixon sponsorship offer!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2017, 08:33 PM

Hey dude I'm opening a new business and I hear that you're looking for someone to sponsor you. I think I have a deal that can work out to benefit the both of us!

I'm willing to pay you 1000 xbux for every promo that you mention my business in!

What's the business you ask?

CANDY VAN DAYCARE!

See, since I travel a lot in the XWF and I have this big van with tons of extra room. I figured that I would put my time and van to good use! So whenever we roll into town, and somebody needs their kids supervised by a responsible adult, I'm their man! With your reputation as a positive role model, and leader of your community, I think you can really help me get this business off the ground!

What do you think buddy, we got a deal?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Thomas Nixon (05-24-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2017, 08:57 PM

"Heya, Baby Gravey. What if when I get to my debut days, that I do this shit for ya? Do I get the dough? Cause, y'know, while Broken Overblown Spastic Anilingus is flush with the Xbux, ya boy, Double P, Phantom Panzer, is not flush with that kind of dough.

So what do ya say, fucko. When I do my debut promos, every time I do mention your Candy Van Daycare service, could I get some of that sweet, sweet Xbux shit?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-24-2017, 09:34 PM

(05-24-2017, 08:33 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
Hey dude I'm opening a new business and I hear that you're looking for someone to sponsor you. I think I have a deal that can work out to benefit the both of us!

I'm willing to pay you 1000 xbux for every promo that you mention my business in!

What's the business you ask?

CANDY VAN DAYCARE!

See, since I travel a lot in the XWF and I have this big van with tons of extra room. I figured that I would put my time and van to good use! So whenever we roll into town, and somebody needs their kids supervised by a responsible adult, I'm their man! With your reputation as a positive role model, and leader of your community, I think you can really help me get this business off the ground!

What do you think buddy, we got a deal?

"Wow, thanks for the offer. I'll think about it." Thomas Nixon sighs. "I'll have my people call your people."

Nixon mumbles to himself, "This is what I get for trying to do something productive."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
(05-24-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2017, 09:43 PM

Ya know, I would have figured that you would've shown a little more gratitude towards me considering that I'm willing to put the reputation of my esteemed business in your hands. What's with the sighing, and what is there to think about? You want money, and I've got it. So how about you just push the fucking product like a good boy?

Hey, I'm equal opportunity too. I have no problem taking in lizards or what not.

Graves holds up a tiny lizard by the tail. He smiles before shoving it in his mouth and swallowing without so much as a single chewing motion.

See... Call me!
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-24-2017, 10:35 PM

Boy, the only thing that I would sponsor you for is a stay at the local sanitarium!

[Image: E5rPROu.jpg]

Accomplishments
* Raised Cadryn to be the fine man that he is today.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2017, 11:25 PM

(05-24-2017, 10:35 PM)DZirado Said: Boy, the only thing that I would sponsor you for is a stay at the local sanitarium!

"Shut the fuck up. You ain't got shit on my new boytoy Graves. We're gonna fuck your eye sockets. Two dicks mashing your eyes until they're all a liquid like substance then cum straight into your brain. Make it a mix of blood and semen.

In short: No one gives a fuck about your shit."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2017, 09:43 PM

Fool me once... Shame on you!
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2017, 06:33 AM

(05-24-2017, 11:25 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(05-24-2017, 10:35 PM)DZirado Said: Boy, the only thing that I would sponsor you for is a stay at the local sanitarium!

"Shut the fuck up. You ain't got shit on my new boytoy Graves. We're gonna fuck your eye sockets. Two dicks mashing your eyes until they're all a liquid like substance then cum straight into your brain. Make it a mix of blood and semen.

In short: No one gives a fuck about your shit."

Zirado just won a match in the XWF. What the fuck have you done?

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like James Raven's post:
(05-28-2017), drezdin5788 (05-28-2017), Vincent Lane (05-28-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates James Raven's post!
(05-28-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2017, 01:06 PM

Gravy said nice things about me as a commentator.

Then I won the TV Title, and for 15 seconds he was proud of me

Then I lost the TV Title to Thomas.

Now GrVay hates me.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]