Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Analyse This!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2017, 09:45 AM

“I don’t see why I have to do this!”

Terry let out a deep sigh. Micheal has always been an odd fellow, but his sudden obsession with trying to lay with little girls was becoming a bit much more even Terry Blackstone.

“I think that it would be a good idea to talk to someone and get your head clear. You’re quickly rising to the top again Mike, and I would hate to see you throw it all away because you’re more focused on… other things.”

Micheal, of course, has not idea what Terry is talking about. In his mind, his behavior is one hundred percent normal.

“What exactly is that supposed to mean?”

Micheal is getting a little defensive in his tone. Terry knows that he has to tread lightly in this situation. Micheal has always had a short fuse, and if Terry manages to upset him, he may just bring a fist to the argument.

“Nothing Mike, really. I’m just concerned that you are spending too much of your time and energy chasing girls, and not enough energy preparing focusing on defending the Trio’s titles, and moving on to beat Dolly.”

Micheal looks shocked by Terry’s accusations.

“Chasing Girls?”

You can tell that despite his best efforts, Terry is getting annoyed with Micheal.

“Yes Micheal, chasing girls, or should I call a spade a spade?”

Micheal takes a deep breath as he feverishly looks around the room. He isn’t looking for anything in particular, he’s just trying to get a handle on his temper.

“What I do in my spare time is my business… Don't you think that I am focused on the in-ring stuff? Are you really paying attention? Look at who we are facing! Do you really think that I need a Rocky montage to beat those guys?”

Terry pauses for a moment before replying. You can tell that he is trying to choose his words wisely.

“Have you even spoken to Robert and Chris?”

Micheal smiles slightly as he shakes his head no.

“Don’t need to. AX3 is a team, a brotherhood. I know that I can count on those guys to pull their weight. Just like I know that we are going to walk out of Warfare with our gold intact. There aren't many pairings in the XWF that can stand up to the likes of us Terry, you should know that. You should also know that these guys are not one of them. Emrick is MIA. He’s hiding in a dark corner somewhere praying to his God that Micheal Graves doesn’t find him and end his career before he can even get it off of the ground. Cadryn is rightfully focusing on his Television Title match instead of us because he knows that his chances of winning that Gold is far higher than winning my gold. Jack Cain, he’s desperately looking for someone to give him a hand. He realizes that he is outclassed by each and every member of AX3 one on one, and he is scared shitless that he may end up taking all three of us on single-handedly if he can’t pull his team together. The problem is, he’s not going to pull this team together. Not in a way that matters. Sure, he may finally get Emerick and Cadryn on board to open their mouths. Hell, he may even convince them to show up for the match, but even if they do, it’s now apparent that their hearts aren’t in it. Even tough as nails Jack Cain seems to be taking a sabbatical right now. I guess that he figures that his time is best spent resting up for a match that he hopefully has a chance at. Not me though. Like I said before, I could be the only guy to show up and defend these titles, and they would still be hard pressed to beat me. I’m one of the hardest working guys in the XWF, and you to question my focus, my dedication, my heart. That’s just bullshit, Terry!”

“Mr. Graves?”

Micheal looks up to the doorway to the psychiatrist office where he see’s an older heavyset woman.

“You may come in Mr. Graves.”

Micheal thinks it over for a moment before finally standing up and walking into the office. Terry seems to be relieved that the conversation that he was carrying on with Micheal is over, at least for now. Micheal enters the office and takes a seat on a small red couch that is sitting right in front of the psyches desk. The nameplate on the desk reads “Dr. Susan Watson” Dr. Watson takes a seat behind her desk and observes Micheal for a moment. She notices that Micheal is fidgety, nervous, and breaking out in a sweat that she can see even though his mask. Her first question is a simple one.

“How are you feeling today Mr. Graves?”

But no matter how simple it is, Micheal has trouble answering it.

“I don’t see the point of this doc.”

Dr. Watson intertwines her fingers and rests her hands on her desk.

“You’re friend seems to think that you have an unhealthy obsession that is getting in the way of your day to day functions. Would you like to tell me about that?”

Micheal scratches under his chin, then above his eye. He lets out a sigh as his eyes wander around the room. He scratches his hairline, then rubs one of his eyes. It’s obvious that he isn’t going to answer the Doctor.

“Does this environment make you uncomfortable Mr. Graves?”

For the first time since entering this office, Micheal’s eyes lock with those of Dr. Watson’s.

“Does it make me uncomfortable? You’re damn right it does? Wouldn’t you be uncomfortable if you were forced into a situation where somebody is going to sit across from you at a big fancy desk and lay judgment on your every word, every action? I don’t need to be here. There is nothing wrong with me, I’m not sick, and I DO NOT HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION!”

Dr. Watson sits there unphased by Micheal’s yelling. She allows the silence in the room really sink in. It gives Micheal time to think about what he just said, how he said it, and even why her question triggered him the way that it did. Finally, it is Micheal that speaks up.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to raise my voice.”

The doctor smiles slightly as she leans into her desk.

“It’s okay Micheal, this is a safe place. I want you to use our time together to get your emotions out. Let’s find the root of what is bothering you, and then we can work on fixing it.”

Micheal looks to the floor as he lets out another sigh. In almost a whisper, he responds.

“I was recently in a loveless relationship.”

Dr. Watson grabs a pen and quickly jots that down.

“Go on Micheal.”

“I… I met a girl a while back. Almost two months ago. We… I… I realized that I had feelings for her after she disfigured by face with a baseball bat.”

Micheal pauses momentarily as he is starting to get a little choked up. He wipes away tears from his eyes before they can begin their travels down his cheeks. Micheal clears his throat and continues with his story.

“I professed my love to her publicly. At first, she seemed to return my affections, and we scheduled a date for one of our Pay Per Views, High Stakes, but as time went on, I realized that she doesn’t actually love me. She was just putting on a show.”

The doctor nods.

“And why do you think that she was putting on a show?”

Micheal takes a deep breath, then releases it slowly.

“I don’t know. Maybe she is just succumbing to peer pressure or maybe she’s just a cold hearted bitch that likes to play with people's emotions. Either way, she has continually made it clear that she wants nothing to do with me.”

The doctor again nods, this time jotting down a note.

”Once you realized that, how did it make you feel?”

Micheal fires back without so much as a seconds thought.

“Like shit!”

The doctor writes that down as well before continuing.

“So, once you realized that this girl didn’t really have any interest in you. How did you initially react?”

“I kidnapped another girl and forced myself on her for weeks.”

The doctor nods and starts to write that down, but halfway through writing down what Micheal just said, she stops and looks up to him, trying to judge whether he is being serious or not.

“Did you just say that you kidnapped a girl and raped her?”

Micheal looks up to the doctor with an assuring look. The poor fool doesn’t even realize that he is admitting a crime to his psychiatrist.

“Yeah, I kept her in a dog kennel and pulled her out whenever I wanted to play.”

The doctor sets her pen down on the desk, not taking her eyes off of Graves.

“And how long ago was it that this happened?”

“A couple of weeks ago.”

The doctor hesitates to follow up. You can see that she is getting more uncomfortable by the second.

“Where is this girl now?”

Micheal shrugs, still not realizing that everything he is telling her is considered criminal activity.

“I don’t know, she escaped with Dolly.”

“Who is Dolly?”

“The girl that I was telling you about! Jesus, don’t you pay attention!?!”

“Yes Micheal, I do, but you never told me her name, Micheal.”

“YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW HER NAME!ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY SOULMATE, AND SHE HATES ME!”

Doctor Watson raises her hands up, trying to calm Micheal down.

“Micheal, take a deep breath.”

Micheal listens to the doctor's instructions.

“I think that’s enough for today. Can we pencil you in for another appointment for tomorrow afternoon?”

Micheal stands up and walks towards the door.

“No, I’m leaving town today. Terry will set something up with you when we get back, I’m sure.”

Micheal walks out of the office, slamming the door behind him. As soon as he does, Dr. Watson lifts the receiver and dials a number into the phone on her desk.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Susan Watson, and I need to report a crime.”

The camera switches to Graves and Terry in the waiting room. Micheal blast by Terry, heading straight for the exit.

“Let’s go!”

Terry tosses a People magazine to the side and springs to his feet.

“So how’d it go?”

Micheal violently pushes through the front door and out to the city street.

“She didn’t do anything to help me! I told you that this was a waste of time Terry! I’ve tried talking to shrinks before. The last time I talked to one, the fucker ended up filleting the skin off of half his face and trying to come after me and Cadryn in the ring. Everyone keeps acting like I have problems, but it’s these fuckers who are the real problem. They act all high and mighty, like that degree on the wall gives them the power to judge me, label me as crazy, but they are the crazy ones! Anyone who would want to spend their life sitting in an office, listening to other people's problems, then act like they are somehow qualified to analyze the decisions that we make, they HAVE to be crazy. Most of the time I don’t even know what I’m doing. I don’t know if I made the right decision or not. So how can a sane person realistically sit there and think that they can judge the lives of many, huh?”

“Well, I don’t think that’s really…”

Micheal cuts him off as they both enter Terry’s 78 Mustang.

“Listen, it’s just like my decision to not murder Cadryn in his sleep the other day. I was in his house. I had full opportunity, but I didn’t do it. Why? Even though we already have this match in the bag, it would have made my life much easier to eliminate him right then and there, but I didn’t. The thought didn’t even cross my mind until after I was long gone, and even then, I didn’t like the idea of it.”

“I think that you still have…”

"Oh, and what about this Emerick guy, huh? I tried to antagonize him. I’ve made a bunch of comments about his brother because you know, that’s the only reason that he is here in the XWF. He’s looking to dish out some justice for anyone that he holds responsible for his brother's death. I still think that’s pretty fucking stupid, but I really thought that if I kept attacking his bro verbally, he would eventually nut up and bring a fight. I want a fight so bad right now Terry! I’ve been on the shelf for a month, and with everything going on with Dolly, the Kings, and the shit with AX3, more specifically, Chris Chaos and his bullshit threats against both Jim Caedus and me. I just REALLY need to punch somebody in the face!"

“I get that Mike, but you need to calm down and…”

“Fuck that! I’m not calming down, I’m letting this rage build and build until I end up unleashing it on some poor son of a bitch in the middle of that ring! I’m fucking sick and tired of people telling me that I need to calm down. Do you know why everyone wants me to calm down? Because They’re afraid of what I’m going to do with all of my anger and rage! Well, I’ll tell you exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to beat Jack Cain within an inch of his life! I’m going to leave that mother fucker bloody and broken in the middle of the ring. When I’m finished with him, he’ll never have the gall to try and get involved in my business again! That fucker is already trying to hide under Cadryn’s skirt, and since I called him out on it, he has made no effort what so ever to say another cross word to me. You know why Terry? Because he’s a fucking scared little ! Maybe he hit the archives and realized that Micheal Graves isn’t a guy that’s afraid of getting cut on. Maybe he realized that he’s all alone in the crusade against me because everyone else knows just how bad I’ll bloody them! Maybe he realized that he’s the only mother fucker that’s dumb enough to try to bring a fight to me willingly, and now he’s sitting in Zirado’s church praying to the good Lord above that Micheal Graves doesn’t just end his fucking life come Warfare! Jack Cain thinks that he can make a difference in this world? He thinks that he can somehow repent for his sins? Well, the only difference that he’s going to make is with his ability to walk. Penance comes from pain, and if he needs help paying for sins, I’m more than happy to lead that fuck a hand!”

Micheal stops yelling. He sits there staring forward and breathing heavy.

“I told you that a trip to the psychiatrist was a good idea.”

Micheal looks to Terry. A stone cold expression on his face.

“I… I want a hotdog…”

Will Dr. Watson alert the cops to Micheal illegal behavior?

Will Micheal get his hotdog?

Will any of the challengers to the Trio’s title actually grow a set?

Find out next time!

Same Graves time!

Same Graves channel!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(05-25-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2017), JimCaedus (05-25-2017)