Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Death's flames...
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-15-2013, 10:06 AM

Prologue
Liquid Dreams

And as the shy
gaze of moon
finally succumbs
to the subtleties of
earthly splendors,
I reach upwards
and grab a pocket
full of stardust,
beneath the falling stars
I leave behind
my tattered robes of bark,
under glittery blanket,
and sink back into
my mirrored lake
of liquid dreams.
ever so heavenly,
on a bed of seaweed
I slumber,
till the devil came a knocking…

Credit to: http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/liquid-dreams-3/
End of Prologue

Neptune’s stallions ride on to shore whilst rain falls from God’s clouds. The elephantine forest tower over the coastline and the Psycho Sensation who stands amongst the rain. He is wearing nothing other than black shorts. His beard is soaked through like a sponge. He seems to be staring into the camera man that has been following him. A fire rages and crackles behind him. Davids begins to spit words of fury.

Steve Davids
“This has not been a good week for the Psycho Sensation. This rain truly is pathetic fallacy as it sums up the mood I am in right now. I stand here alone. This raging fire signifies my anger amongst the sadness. First of all that moronic Sebastian Duke decided he would ruin the match that I would have won against that pathetic mute ninja KnightMask. Forever that draw will haunt me. I am better that man much like I am better than my opponent this week…. Peter Gilmour. You seem to have this haunting about you, that you enjoy the blood and the gory that comes as part of an Xtreme rules match that we compete in this week…

Well you’re not the only one with a little friend....”

Davids lifts a kendo stick from on the floor and sets the end of it on fire with the burning fire behind him. He swings it left and right making a soaring sound. Eventually he stops stands and throws the kendo stick into the fire….

“Watch the kendo stick burn as you shall tonight my friend… You see, everyone believes they are as hard core or as extreme as another but when reality strikes and truth hits the fact of the matter is that you are only as hard core as your soul allows. Do you have a strong mind Gilmour because you seem like a very simple man with little dignity or respect. You claim to be a wrestling god yet you are nothing of the sort. What you are is a body to be thrown around by others just like Bryce does… You should not be fighting me this week because quite frankly I am in a different league to the likes of you. It is sickening that Wallace would even place me in a match against such vile opposition… but then… what better way to describe our lovely general manager than any other way than vile? I have a massive match coming up at High Stakes and all you are is someone for me to face on the way there. You can bully the likes of Bryce all you like, but you and that repulsive girlfriend of yours have no place stepping in the ring with me in my psycho path followers so if you have any sense in that thick skull of yours you will do the wise thing and not show up this week on Warfare. However, asking you to do a wise thing is like asking a fish to walk, it simply won’t happen. You were destined for stupidity. But I am sure you know that by now….. That kendo stick that I have thrown into the fire represents you, burning in defeat as you will on Warfare…

Have no fear though Gilmour, everyone knows that burning to death is the purest way of death…

Moving on…”

Steve then picks up a brief case that has a black tie laced around it. He turns away from the fire and stares deeply into the camera once more. His sadistic whispers seemed to be echoing throughout the destitute beach.

“You know what they say about briefcases don’t you? They represent boredom. They represent business. They represent working for ‘the man’. They represent intelligence. They represent getting things done. Well this brief case represents three out of five of those things…”

He throws the briefcase into the burning fire and laughs.

“This brief case represents the boredom that Wallace Witasick is intent on presenting with us week in week out... He doesn’t have much to work with to be fair… The only talent comes from me. The rest of the roster is full of nothing but talentless bodies that get in my way. This brief case and this tie also represent business. The business that Wallace has. The business that Wallace is a part of. The business that Wallace gets himself involved in when it has nothing to do with him. That business burns as he shall when I get my hands on him once more…. This briefcase also represents working for ‘the man’… There’s little to explain about that one… It’s just obvious. Although many people at home are stupid enough to not understand I do not believe they are worth of an explanation.

All of those representations burn in hell. However, there is some representation that a briefcase contains that Wallace simply does not. He lacks intelligence. As shown by his failure to put substantial referee in charge of KnightMask and my match last week. Only he could be capable of such a moronic action… Then there’s getting things done…. If Wallace could get things then last week wouldn’t have been a complete and utter disaster. That’s what I have learned to expect of him now though… Chaos….

Through this expectation I have learned to thrive upon chaos despite the fact it shouldn’t be forced to happen. It should happen naturally and not through poor judgement…. Yet again, can we expect anything else? No….

Now, matter number three…”

Steve raises a gag in the air and shows it to the camera smirking… He throws it in the fire.

“I am sure you all know who this represents? This represents the ninja, the mute, the leg lock master… KnightMask. Although I admit he put up a mighty good fight last week, it is clear that I would have walked away victorious if it wasn’t for that ridiculous distraction from Wallace and the complete disaster created by the demon that is Sebastian Duke… I am interested to hear what he has got to say on the matter…. Ah small problem there… How does a mute truly expect to make it in this business? You cannot just be a wrestler these days… there needs to be something about you. The only thing about him is that he keeps his mouth shut longer than most of the loud mouths around here. Other than that though, what good is there to say? He can lock in a leg lock? So can most men… Even ones with little technical quality such as myself…. Of course who needs a leg lock when you can kick a man in the head?”

Steve then picks up a hockey mask and chucks it in the fire… he laughs and faces the camera once more.

“Now this, this right here has probably the most meaning out of all the things I am going to throw onto this fire tonight… Possibly anyway… This represents Mister Mystery. The potty mouth himself. The man I prevented from claiming bragging rights on Madness this week. The things he said truly unnerved me. They brought out a side to me that I never expected to see. And this comes from a true psychopath. He hurt me with those words and although they are nothing compared to the cruelty and pain that I went through as a child, they woke up fires that I have never seen before. All that went through my head during that match was my desire to hurt that man. Hurt him. Punish him. Destroy him. Yet all I could think about was how he had beaten me three times already… And then Satellite and I lost. I lost to Mystery again… Vengeance comes to those who wait though my friend… The revenge I want shall be mine in time for as long as I believe. That much is clear…. You seem indestructible, unbendable, unstoppable but that shall be put to an end sooner rather than later because ALL MEN MUST FALL.”

Finally, Steve picks up a wooden crucifix and throws it on the fire, grunting with fury as he does so. The fire reflects in his eyes, symbolic of the fire that burns inside of him.

“This final item that shall burn in Satan’s flames has multiple representations… The first of its representations is Sebastian Duke… That man ruined the main event last week along with the briefcase Wallace. He took a number one contenders match into his own hands and that much was obvious. He was clearly supporting KnightMask throughout and is it any wonder why? No one wants to face me, no one is deluded enough to want to face the psycho sensation! I understand that unlike most people around here, the United States champion has a certain bit of quality and knowledge about him. I do not take that away from him. He’s a monster. And a monster with a brain. Much like myself… There’s a difference though. I will not stop until I get what I want. I will become the United States champion eventually and there is nothing that he can do about that… I am hoping that this is clear to him and to everyone else. That no matter the struggle. That no matter the pain. The falls. The pins. The breaks. The tears. The blood. I will climb my way to top of this mountain and I will leave my name in history. Others failed. I will succeed….

Of course there is another meaning to the burning of the crucifix…”

Steve raises a bible from the floor and throws it into the fire.

“I am a man who does not need false faith. False hope. Religion. Religion is a lie to make people believe that they have a purpose when the fact of the matter is some people have little or no purpose. If you had a purpose would God strike so many down as he does in lower economically developed countries? No. If God was real why would he truly be so cruel? I will tell you why. God is not a reality. God is false. There is of course on true God… Who I believe in. Yet it is not a God of Faith. It is not a God I look up to. It is the God of reality…. Death….

No man can claim that Death is not real because most of us have seen him in action ourselves. Until I see something miraculous happen from the God above then I will continue to believe in nothing other than Death….

Death is true….

All Men Must Fall…. As will you all in time.”

Epilogue
The definition of power:
1. The ability or capacity to perform or act effectively.
2. A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude. Often used in the plural: her powers of concentration.
3. Strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted; might. See Synonyms at strength.
4. The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority.
Etc. Etc.

It does of course have one final meaning. Power is something that comes to those who waits. Power is something that comes to those who earn it. Power is something that those who deserve it. Power is something that can be claimed by force. Power is something that should be appreciated. Power is something that should not be put into the wrong hands. Power is….. STEVE DAVIDS.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post