Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Seriously?.....Him?.....what the!?!?!?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-23-2017, 11:09 AM

Drezdin:there is now words that I can say nor enough words that I can say how easy of a win it will be when just two hours ago I found out that john blaq is the third member of the opposing team.
yeah you heard me correct xwf universe john freakin blaq, the stupid mother fucking coolio snoop dog look a like wanna be is the third member.
I mean what in gods green earth can I say out a guy aside from the fact that he was put in thirty-four foster homes till he finally realized that his ass didn't meet much less couldn't meet the child requirements to be a child for a family?
what? like how? like how by putting him in this six man tag team match as the third member how easier of a win for me and the others who are on my team?
NO! you see yes by doing that by putting him in this match that this win will be a whole hell of a lot easier too, that this teams loss will increase by 100%.
and that not one member of the opposing team is good enough to get the job done, hell saying that yall are this yall are that, you are full of shit.
xwf im going to leave you with this, when dizardo, meizan, and I face Bilbo, reno and blaq in the ring, this match aint going to last worth shit when its all said and done we will cast the nightmares upon thee and when that happens yokur truest and darkest nightmares will come true.
and that I can say to you blaq, reno, and Bilbo............that's not a good thing...that's...a...hellish thing.
this fucking win will be so in the bag that we wont even break a sweat, this match should of been a thee on one handicap match.

(the scene fades to black as drezdin laughs evilly)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post