Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BIG MESSAGE
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-22-2017, 09:09 PM

Lexington, Kentucky...7:30 pm Wednesday May 25'th 2017

A certain well known man dressed in a a red pinstripe suit with hat resembling the garb of a 1920's Chicago Mobster is in the crowd watching the matches of a house show for a well known Company starting with a W....

8:30 pm that night....Pikeville, Kentucky

meanwhile a green car is driving from the aforementioned Lexington to Pikeville with orders to wait until his arrival at a certain place known well to the Mobster in the Red

1 hour and fifteen minutes pass

9:45....Pikeville, Kentucky

the show having ended a red car arrives after driving to their meeting locale and out steps the Mobster in the Red Pinstripe Suit with his Brothers in respective Green and Purple Pinstripe Suits also accurately resembling the Mobsters as foretold from the Era in the green car

no lights are on at their parked destination as he, the man in red instructs his two associates to enter in and shake things up a bit but are instructed to leave one apartment for him alone which...with machine guns in hand they walk in and do so busting through every door and shooting up every apartment in the complex as people are running, screaming, and crying for help....those not riddled in blood and bullets by the two as they tear it apart apartment by apartment until satisfied with their work as they come out guns smoldering

1 hour and 10 minutes into the unmerciful chaos..... 10:55 pm

the three Stand together and in the hand of their leader the Mobster in the red Pinstripe suit is a Giant Fireball which he stares into and nods as he cocks back his throwing arm and launches it watching as it hits it's intended target......The Apartment of one Dolly Waters!

he watches with a sinister sadistic smile as the fire roars and rips and tears through the apartment as he laughs with his brothers and as they drive off together in their respective two cars of red and green the fire burns itself out but in the scorching of the apartment a message is left carved by the flames in the wall of the Water's Apartment that with a flashlight can be read crystal Clear

DOLLY WATERS....WATCH YOUR BACK! I'M COMING FOR YOU! TITLE OR NO TITLE! WHEN I SAID THIS WASN'T OVER BETWEEN YOU AND ME I WASN'T LYING...THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...THE WEEK AFTER HIGH STAKES I'M COMING BACK FOR MY POUND OF FLESH!

and the note is signed with a single letter.....

M

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-22-2017, 09:20 PM

Game Over Man Game Over.

What's wrong Mario, Princess finally tell you the reason she allows Bowser to kidnap her so often is that he is better in bed and doesn't need a special mushroom to make it bigger? You have to try and look like the tough guy and issue challenges every couple days that no one take serious because you and the inbred brother of yours is nothing more then a joke.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Super Mario Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-22-2017, 09:39 PM

(ooc)Chasm dude just to brief you and everybody else I'm on hiatus to deal with RL STUFF but this is a place holder for something I'm setting up for the week after High Stakes When I should be expected back ok?

check out my match here in Columbus on Savage to get an idea of whats going on http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=27613 (ooc)

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super Mario's post:
JackCain (05-23-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2017, 01:59 AM

"Anyone else got a Booker T in the Harlem Heat vibe from this dude's initial call out?

I mean come the fuck on. All he had to do was say "NIGGA" and we got a great call back!

Fucking missed opportunity, fucking, like how there's no more Super Mario RPG except for that fucking Paper Mario shit.

Remember Super Mario RPG for the SNES?! THAT SHIT WAS THE FUCKING TITS!

Anyway. All you had to say, ya fucking wop, is "DOLLY WATERS! I'M COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA!" and maybe... JUST FUCKING MAYBE... I'd have actually liked you a bit more.

I kinda do, what with the whole Super Mario shit, but you're barely teetering on the "Give a fuck" scale. You're juuuuust over into the "He's probably okay". But what with that missed opportunity, you are like, a fuckin' ball hair away from going into the middle ground.

Don't miss your chance to blow. This opportunity only comes once in a lifetime, yo."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Super Mario (05-23-2017)
Super Mario Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-23-2017, 02:48 AM

oh dont you worry about me I got my sights squared straight ahead on my target cause I just signed up to be the man in the middle for the War Pig vs Waters Xtreme title Match courtesy of my Guest Ref Perk

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-23-2017, 07:16 AM

Why would you insist on doing something so incredibly stupid?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-23-2017, 07:39 AM

"Mario just keep your personal shit out of my match, Dolly is a big girl, she's the Queen of X-treme right now. After I take the Championship then she is all yours!
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-23-2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
DOLLY WATERS....WATCH YOUR BACK! I'M COMING FOR YOU! TITLE OR NO TITLE! WHEN I SAID THIS WASN'T OVER BETWEEN YOU AND ME I WASN'T LYING...THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...THE WEEK AFTER HIGH STAKES I'M COMING BACK FOR MY POUND OF FLESH!

and the note is signed with a single letter.....

M

[b][i][dpink]"Why was the letter written in two different colors? Do you carry around an orange and a red ink pen all the time?

What a lame.

Oh, and my apartment is in Frankfort by the way. Looks like you hit the wrong spot fucking ]

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post