Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I think you may be lost
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-22-2017, 09:28 AM

The camera in an XWF drone is following Mezian as he's walking down a well-lit street somewhere.The scene is quiet until Mezian noticed the Drone. He acknowledges it with a polite wave. And gestures it come fly down to his level.
He takes a deep breath and begins......

"Not all of those who wander are lost" or at least that is how the saying goes. But what I think what is often misunderstood of the saying is they imply the person isn't wandering for a reason. I have wandered for many reasons.
To find my inner peace, to help put balance in the chaotic cacophonous symphony that is my mind.Or just have the time to enjoy the world. After my youngest son's death, I found myself wandering in a world of dark, destructive,
and emotionally unstable situations and thoughts.

My older son was the one who brought me out of that. He is the only thing I live for anymore and id do anything for him. Even kill if I had to.And my girlfriend, as much as we may not see eye to eye on things.We argue and fight like everyone else, but she is my rock. She has been there for me when no one else was and he has helped me through some really rough patches in my life. So the same goes for her. I'd kill for her as well. So with that being said....

The words of The Ultimate really struck a nerve with me. She begins by saying she is a one person federation. What the actual fuck does that even mean. That is like saying you are an Army Of One, or you can beat someone with your hand tied behind your back. It's stupid asinine and ridiculous.Making grandiose statements of self-worth, and portraying yourself as some unstoppable machine is all part of the allure of this industry.

There had to be a time where you stop look back at what you say and go" what the fuck was I thinking". I believe For people like the Ultimate and Brian Harris, that time is now.Honestly, let's look at it real quick. the ultimate has been here what maybe a month or two and what have they really done...Don't worry I'll wait.The answer to the question is absolutely fucking nothing. And Brian harris is even worse I don think he has even won a match yet?

Seriously, Why the fuck would these two want to pick a fight with someone let alone me.I may not have the best record, I may not hold a title, Hell I may not even be a number one contender for a title.the one thing I have that they don't have is a purpose. I came here to fight, and to bring a new kind of wrestler to The XWF. Something that has been lost on the people I have been paired against. They have no talent and no purpose...So I like I said I wandered for may reasons,
but these to have just been wandering. So if they are lost I will help them find their way. Their way to the door and out of Mr.Lanes company and out of my world.

The Ultimate and Brian Harris On the 31st of May we have a match. The only way you are going to win this is if I don't show up to the arena. Your best chances are to call ahead and say you're sick. because you have made a grave mistake
in what you call a promo. You mentioned my family. I want you to know that from now until the 31st I'm going to plan out every bone I'm going to break, every muscle I'm going to tear, and every blood vessel I'm going to rupture in your bodies.I m not going to just win this match, I'm going to place you on stretchers and roll both of you out of the arena and into the streets.If they won't let me do that I'll just make every waking moment you have and torment you.I will find you and break your mind, spirit, and body.

I am not making those grandiose statements of self-worth, and I'm not portraying myself as an unstoppable machine. I am telling you that the only way you will get out of this is death, or running away.It will only take a few hours of my
day to find your houses and your phone numbers. It will take less time than that to make friends with your friends.And even less than that to be the only thing you think about for the next week or so.So remember where ever you are,
I don't care where it is I WILL BE NEAR YOU and I WILL BE WATCHING YOU.

You have opened a can of worms you are not prepared to face. There is nothing in this world that is big enough to stop me from ending you at my discretion. So the nest time you feel someone watching you or the next time you think there is someone outside your house. Or the next bump you hear in the middle of the night. There is a 100% chance without a shadow of a doubt it is me. And while you are there paralyzed by the fear and the thoughts of when I will come for you. I will be waiting and be watching enjoying every second of your palpable anguish and your delightful fear. I will drink from your tears and dance to the tormented screams of your agony.

You have begun something that will not end well for all involved and this is just the beginning. I have more planned for you two. There will be so much fun we will have together. Oh and so you know I'm not fucking around I have something to show you guys... First here is a wonderful picture of your closest friends Ultimate, You see the guy in the middle that is me. They took that selfie with me after we had lunch together. Oh and Brian Harris I am currently sitting on one of the precious bikes. It would be really Upsetting if the breaks didn't work in the morning. Or maybe I'll just burn them all to the ground with the rest of this biker bar.

Mezian has the drone pan over to the Bar Brian Harris frequents. And it slowly goes over all the bikes one by one.

So If I hear my name come out of either your mouths or you mention my family again I will bury you and all that you love. You Understand me? But now I have to go, I have friends to make at the bar Bye for now.

Oh and one more thing...Your End Is Nigh!!!!!

The camera fades out as a Leviathan Cross flashes on the screen.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2017), JimCaedus (06-01-2017), TheUltimate (05-22-2017)