Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paulie's Thoughts
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 06:50 PM

Paul sits at his desk at his home in Scarsdale, New York, staring at the large portrait of he and Senator from, you know, when he was still a white hick with a cowboy hat. The portrait is slightly off kilter.

You know, as i sit here reminiscing of my own past in this company, it pains me to see how far we've fallen as a whole. At least as far as this current roster is concerned.

Gone are the days of John Madison reigning as King. Gone are the days of Senator dominating Madness. Gone are the days of Unknown Soldier smoking goat meth. Gone are the days of Theo Pryce donning the Enigma mask only to reveal himself later while also revealing his real life half brother was none other than Sebastian god damn Duke. Gone are the days of the The Black Circle dominating this industry.

Today we have run of the mill, cookie cutter, vomit inducing villains like Chris Chaos on the top of the card.

Yawn.

So at the behest of my own very dear friend Vincent Lane, i hired back the Kings™ mostly to show this roster that perhaps they're not quite as good as they think they are.

I call them the sharks for a fucking reason. They're some of the very best this company has ever seen.

Paul sips lime gatorade. Seriously, what other flavor would he drink?

The Kings™ make their XWF return and i really had no knowledge that Theo Pryce had control of half the company. Theo and i go back a long way, but truth be told, we're both busy men and keeping in contact isnt something we made a point to do.

Maybe i should have investigated more but it was obvious that this roster needed a little more beef.

Fast forward a month or so, and Vincent Lane has taken a page from my own playbook and i could not be more proud.

He went and found James. Fucking. RAVEN!

Paulie slow claps.

Bra-fucking-vo.

You might wonder if I'm concerned over whether or not The Kings, trademark, might lose at High Stakes and the answer there is a giant no.

See, when i re-signed The Kings, trademark, the reason was threefold. I'm still friendly with some of them. This roster absolutely did need a shot in the arm. And The Kings, trademark, bring in ratings. And they bringin pay per view buys.

James Raven also brings ratings. And pay per view buys. He is, afterall, one of the greatest XWF legends of all time.

I bring back some sharks.

Vincent Lane brings back some sharks.

And watch the Chris Chaos's and the Trax's of the world, scatter like the minnows, the feeder fish in other words, that we know them to be.

I don't really have a horse in this race. My horse is the almighty dollar. And The Kings, trademark, James fucking Raven, and whomever may be Lanes other partner at High Stakes, and yes, i do know who it is, does nothing but increase pay per view buys, which in turn undoubtedly fattens my wallet.

Come High Stakes, I'll be nothing but a fat, rich, Jewish, white General Manager for a day sitting in my sky box and enjoying the show.... While also getting richer by the minute.

Relegating myself to nothing more than a fan.

Fade to an xterme shade of lime.
[-] The following 7 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(05-21-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-26-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (05-22-2017), JimCaedus (05-21-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-21-2017), Phantom Panzer (05-21-2017), Theo Pryce (05-22-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Paul Heyman's post!
(05-21-2017), Dolly Waters (05-21-2017)