Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
catching some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-21-2017, 05:22 PM

(the scene opens up as we see drezdin in a hopefully secret empty room with a big freakin leather sofa. what xwf doesn't know is that his girlfriend Ava with him to sleep with looking over the arena where the show is being held.)

Drezdin:though Ill admit that
originally I had myself catching some zzz's for a few hours. but it got a whole lot better when I have my miss ava st. palmer here to sleep with with no dip shit or dumb bitch knowing about it. ava babes lets go and sleep.

(drezdin grabs his girlfriend ava as she giggles kisses her slaps her un the but and she giggles again)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Vincent Lane (05-21-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 07:41 PM

P. P. appears in a shower of bloodied confetti and honks his red nose

"WHAT'S UP MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER-"

He then sees Ava

"Heeeyyy there cutie. Say, Drezzy. Have you told her about your insecurities yet? Like how you like to have weird freaky sex with ant farms? Letting queen ants lay eggs in your pisser and then you jack off only to cum a stream of eggs all over the place?

Oh... wait. That's what I did a few minutes ago.

Anyway, I'm talking about your other insecurities. Like how you can't beat anyone on the roster, but yet you desperately hope that one day you'll be able to put on a pair of big boy pants and actually fucking win against someone with talent. That'd be a great day, wouldn't it? Anyway, hope I didn't kill the mood.

Awww, who the fuck am I kiddin'? I hope I killed your dick for the night.

BEEP BEEP NIGGA!"

He says as he honks his red nose before then disappearing in a puff of bloodied confetti, but there's something white on top of the blood this time. Only for an army of fire ants to drop down from the confetti all over Drezdin and Ava.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
drezdin5788 (05-22-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-22-2017, 08:15 AM

***sigh***

Bro at least where I come from I don't back down from anyone especially when it comes looking like a register serial clown rapist. And secondly your just jealous that I get this beautiful angel every single day where all you get is...is...is...well ever that would be. And thirdly I've would of listened to ya or took ya seriously if you had been standing a few feet taller.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post