Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A SPECIAL ANNONCMENT
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-20-2017, 08:03 PM

We see John Black standing at the XWF headquarters somewhere, and he is standing in front of a sign in his regular street clothes talking to the viewers and the employees for the company.

"Listen up XWF, as you may or may not care to know is that I bought myself the right to host a House Show. The last house show we had was successful one that was last ran by Vincent Lane, who now owns and runs this company AND Savage at the same time.

If you had also known, I ran Shove IT years ago...and it was pain, but it was worth the investment to put on a show for the XWF fans.

So in short, if it is official or not... I shall be the unofficial "General Manager" for House Shows. Plus, to save some money for the guys in the back, I am hosting at Full Sail University's arena.

I don't know if the higher ups are willing for me to become a unofficial GM for House Shows... but I shall just be the guy who determines who can talk the most shit.

Also, I take notice that James Raven is the official Federweight Champion... who knows? He might have to defend it or someone else will during these shows.

But in short, I Spent 15k in order to have the right to run these shows...so in short, you might see me hosting one this month before High Stakes.

I'm out."

Scene fades off.

OOC: This can be a one off deal to see if anyone is interested in house shows again.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-20-2017, 08:09 PM

"I don't remember making this a thing, but I have taken a lot of shots to the head in my career."

[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Imperial (05-21-2017), Phantom Panzer (05-20-2017)