Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Chaos Come On Down
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-21-2017, 02:06 AM

Chris Chaos I am an extremely busy man so I will keep this short and sweet.

On Saturday evening you interfered in the Jenny Myst versus Bitch Doctor match. Now normally that sort of thing wouldn't be a huge deal. Especially since your girl was given a beating as a direct result of your actions. However as J.T. Washington told you during the show, this match was booked with certain stipulations and they are as follows:

Quote:If any member of AX3 gets involved in this match, they will be removed from the High Stakes PPV!

I Quit Match!
No Word Limit
AX3 are banned from ringside!!!

Do you see that part about how AX3 is banned from ring side? And that any AX3 involvement in said match would mean that the offender is removed from the High Stakes Pay Per View? Well Chris, as a result of your blatant disregard for the rules set forth before you, you are hereby banned from participating in the High Stakes Pay Per View.

Now, having said that, I am a fair man and I believe in second chances. Just ask your friend Micheal Graves. So, if you would like to be considered for booking at High Stakes you are welcome to register an official appeal with Human Resources and I will give it consideration. I hate to do this Chris I really do but I am a stickler for details. Ultimately though you have no one to blame but yourself. You knew the rules and you chose to ignore them.

Have a good day.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Imperial (05-21-2017), JackCain (05-21-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 08:45 AM

Theo, this is an outrage! Chaos is a God amongst men, and shouldn't be held to the same standards as others! Besides, put yourself in his situation! What if it were your wife that was getting beat on by a grown man, huh? What if Reno were to smash her with a chair? Would you just sit back and let it happen because the rules stated that you couldn't help her?

FUCK NO!

Then, when J.T. ordered him to the back, what did Chaos do? He left without incident! I understand what the stipulations said, but you shouldn't punish a man for a crime of passion!
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-21-2017, 09:10 AM

I get what you are saying Mr. Graves and to a point I agree with you. However people are punished for crimes of passion all the time. There are rules and laws and people need to abide by them. I didn't put the rule in place, the General Managers did, I am simply holding Mr. Chaos to the same standards that I would anyone else. Jenny Myst signed a contract to be a wrestler for the XWF, she knew what signing that contract entailed. If Jenny can not handle herself in the ring then perhaps she should rethink her chosen profession.

I appreciate you standing up for your fellow AX3 member. It's a darn shame he didn't do the same for you previously. Sure he reached out to Jane to strike a deal but not about you and he only reached out to Jane because Jane hadn't crossed him. At the end of the day Mr. Graves, Chris Chaos is only looking out for Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst. I thought that had been made abundantly clear to you by now.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-21-2017), Dolly Waters (05-21-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 10:27 AM

I'm glad that you are open to reasoning Theo. Maybe you and Chris can come up with some alternative punishment or something.

As far as your comment about Chaos only caring about Chaos.

You're not going to cause any cracks in this foundation.

Question AX3 all that you want, it makes no difference to me.

Plant the seeds of distrust and then grow old and die while waiting for your tree to bear fruit.

At the end of the day, I know who it was that opened their arms and accepted me for who I truly am.

I know who it was that gave me a place and a purpose in this world.

When it's all said and done, these are the men that I will stand beside until my last breath!
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-21-2017, 10:33 AM

"I don't want to pick sides, but pretending like everything is all hunky dory for Ax3 is ignorant, Graves. You've seen the way that Chaos and Duke bicker. Even Duke talked a lot of shit about you right before joining Ax3! And I would bet money that Duke and Chaos have an eye on Caedus' Universal strap.

Nobody needs to sew seeds of distrust because they're already there. You can bullshit all you want, but nobody buys it."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
Theo Pryce (05-21-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 10:54 AM

(05-21-2017, 10:33 AM)Thomas Nixon Said: "I don't want to pick sides, but pretending like everything is all hunky dory for Ax3 is ignorant, Graves. You've seen the way that Chaos and Duke bicker. Even Duke talked a lot of shit about you right before joining Ax3! And I would bet money that Duke and Chaos have an eye on Caedus' Universal strap.

Nobody needs to sew seeds of distrust because they're already there. You can bullshit all you want, but nobody buys it."

Again, I know where my loyalties lie. For you to question what I know is true, that's real ignorance.
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-21-2017, 11:10 AM

"I'm not questioning your loyalty, and I won't doubt that you are genuinely loyal. But your loyalty won't stop Chaos or Duke from stabbing you in the back."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-21-2017, 11:11 AM

Theo, this had nothing to do with me intentionally breaking any rules, this had to do with me exploiting a loophole. After Reno decided to get himself disqualified by bending a chair over Jenny's head, JT came out and made the match no disqualifications. When I interfered in the match it was after the dough disqualifications were made no in the rulebook no disqualifications means no disqualifications had the match stayed as a standard rules match then yes I can understand why the said stipulation would stand. This is nothing more than a power trip by you in the attempt just screw me over and not have the universal title around my waist at the end of the Pay-Per-View. So here is what I will propose if you want to strip me of the Trios title an award it to another ax-3 member that is fine, or if you want to think of another alternative punishment but I will be at high stakes and I will be successful at the Pay-Per-View. I understand why your overcompensating because of your baby carrot dick but you really should think of the stipulations and the loopholes in said stipulations before you open your mouth. So, what are we going to do here? Because I refuse to grovel at the feet of management that has been trying to fuck me over since mid-December.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 11:25 AM

"Are you having a stoke or are you really that fucking stupid? I realize my brash language may suggest otherwise but I'm legitimately concerned about your ability to comprehend shit."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Samuels's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-21-2017), Theo Pryce (05-21-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-21-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 11:34 AM

Leave Chris alone! He's still recovering from the shock of seeing his girlfriend have a chair caved over her head!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JackCain (05-21-2017), John Samuels (05-21-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-21-2017, 11:39 AM

Hello Graves, you and ya boys might want to think in the short term. You gotta face me, Tiberius and Emerick on the Wednesday before High Stakes. Now those other boys are all about flyin' about and gettin' technical, but you and' me? We know how this is gonna end don't we?

You been livin' in fear for a long, long time that someone like me is gonna catch up with ya - and not in the "cock in mouth" way you been hopin' for.

You know what the endgame here is Graves. You can keep kids locked up all ya like, ya can keep tellin' yourself that it's true love. Ya can even try and convince yourself that you're gonna come out the winner.

But you know it ain't about winnin' for me. Or you. You give in to your base instincts. So do I.

Yours is pervin' over little kids.

Mine's cuttin' people like you open and seein' how much blood you can lose before it all goes dark.

Pryce? Lane? You can fire this fucker all you like, but you know he'll keep comin' back.

Maybe on Warfare him, Chaos, and Main, won't even be able to make it to High Stakes, never mind get banned.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-21-2017, 11:41 AM

well I noticed that I am not on Savage this week, and neither is Jenny. That's probably a good thing as she needs to rest from her brutal match with Reno. How about this I will propose that since mr. Samuels wants to run his mouth but has fought less than any of the Kings members who are in active ring action, add me to the card either this week on Savage or give me a second match on warfare and if I beat John Samuels I take my rightful spot at the pay-per-view but if I lose I won't show up to the pay-per-view at all how about that? Does that work for you feel does that give your baby dick a chubby?
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-21-2017, 11:44 AM

Thanks John. Your response is basically the response I wanted to give but in the interest of transparency and openness I will respond to Chris like the mentally challenged dipshit that he clearly is. And I will even use with bulletpoints in hopes that it will make things easier to understand.

Chris the stipulations for the match were as such:

I Quit Match
AX3 is banned from ringside.
Any interference from an AX3 member will result in their being banned from the High Stakes Pay Per View

That's it. Those were the only stipulations for the match. I have literally no idea what the hell you are talking about when you mention No Disqualification. Where you watching some alternate version of the match? Did you hit your head on the headboard a little too hard the last time Jenny pegged you from behind? I'm really at a loss for words as to how you could sit there and talk about events that clearly never happened.

Millions of people watched Saturday Night Savage last night. And not a single one of them saw JT Washington come out and change the rules of the match to make it a No DQ match. Except you apparently.

The only time JT showed up during that match was to reiterate that you had just broken the rules by interfering. In fact, I'll even play a clip from the match so you can see exactly what I am talking about.

JT Washington: NO! No, No, No No. Chris Chaos, did you not pay attention to the stipulations to this match? I clearly stated that if ANY member of AX3 were to get involved in this match, they would be barred from competing at High Stakes! I would suggest that you take yourself backstage before you end up making things even worse for yourself!.

Now having said all of that you can take your proposals, your snide remarks and your useless threats, roll them into a ball, put them in a bowl, pour some hot fudge on top and eat it all up while you watch High Stakes from the comfort of your couch. I told you previously that if you felt as though you were being treated unfairly that you could file an official protest with H.R. That option, much like the Universal Title no longer exists to you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
JackCain (05-21-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 11:54 AM

This is an outrage!!!

But Mr. Pryce is the boss...

Don't worry Chris, I'll pick of the reigns and lead AX3 in your absence, beginning with Savage this week!
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-21-2017, 11:55 AM

(05-21-2017, 11:41 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Does that work for you feel does that give your baby dick a chubby?

Chris did you just have a stroke? I think you should really go to a hospital as soon as possible and get checked out by a Doctor. As a member of the XWF roster I am very concerned for your well being.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 11:58 AM

So you expect me to beg? You want me to get on my knees like Dolly is probably doing for Micheal right now and ask you to please please please let me be in my match at the Pay-Per-View? Well obviously I'm not going to do that but I will inform you right now that I WILL be at the Pay Per View. If Jane is willing to listen to my plea or even Vinnie Lane himself, then that is all fine and dandy and I will do the paperwork needed but if they choose to bow down and quiver to you my true cowards and that is fine I will tear that pay-per-view to the ground. I will interfere in every match that night and I will fuck the whole event up for you. I have connections and I have ways to make sure that this pay-per-view does not air that way you want it to. I offered you a proposal comma I was being somewhat cogent with all of this. I offered for you to strip my trios title I offered to face Samuels in a win or go home match, but none of that was good for you. So I will ask you nicely one more time to reconsider but if not then have fun with your little pay-per-view because it's going to be, how can you say it........chaotic.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 12:02 PM

(05-21-2017, 11:58 AM)Chris Chaos Said: So you expect me to beg? You want me to get on my knees like Dolly is probably doing for Micheal right now and ask you to please please please let me be in my match at the Pay-Per-View? Well obviously I'm not going to do that but I will inform you right now that I WILL be at the Pay Per View. If Jane is willing to listen to my plea or even Vinnie Lane himself, then that is all fine and dandy and I will do the paperwork needed but if they choose to bow down and quiver to you my true cowards and that is fine I will tear that pay-per-view to the ground. I will interfere in every match that night and I will fuck the whole event up for you. I have connections and I have ways to make sure that this pay-per-view does not air that way you want it to. I offered you a proposal comma I was being somewhat cogent with all of this. I offered for you to strip my trios title I offered to face Samuels in a win or go home match, but none of that was good for you. So I will ask you nicely one more time to reconsider but if not then have fun with your little pay-per-view because it's going to be, how can you say it........chaotic.

You mean, you won't interfere in ALMOST every match, right?
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 12:06 PM

Every.Single.One. Theo wants to play hardball I'm game
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-21-2017, 12:07 PM

Chris for a guy who refuses to grovel you sure are putting in a lot of effort to do just that. How many offers do you want to make me? How many times do you want to ask me to reconsider? What do you call those requests if not groveling? I'm really asking because the only thing chaotic that I've seen lately are the scrambled thoughts inside that thick sperm bank you call a head. I told you how you could go about trying to get back into the PPV. You chose to ignore that in favor of a few child like tantrums. I'm beginning to see why AX3 is falling apart. The group is lead by an actual . And here I thought Graves was the mentally unfit one.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 12:13 PM

It is not groveling trust me. I am just laying out the options that you chose to ignore and I am telling you exactly what is going to happen if I am not on that card. Everybody on the roster will be a Target and the arena itself will sue this company for irreputable damages. It is up to you put me on it or don't but I am going to be there either way
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 12:15 PM

Temper-tantrum, anyone?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (05-21-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-21-2017, 12:19 PM

(05-21-2017, 12:13 PM)Chris Chaos Said: the arena itself will sue this company for irreputable damages.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. Seriously Chris, go see a Doctor. You are clearly getting worse by the minute. Don't delay Chris. Mental health is no joking matter.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-21-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 12:22 PM

(05-21-2017, 12:06 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Every.Single.One. Theo wants to play hardball I'm game

Well Chris, with all due respect as our "leader". If you decide to get involved with my match with Dolly Waters, I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIFE....Understood?
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-21-2017, 12:24 PM

My work here is done.

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain (05-21-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 12:47 PM

(05-21-2017, 12:19 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(05-21-2017, 12:13 PM)Chris Chaos Said: the arena itself will sue this company for irreputable damages.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. Seriously Chris, go see a Doctor. You are clearly getting worse by the minute. Don't delay Chris. Mental health is no joking matter.

Oh geez. Already? He's still butt hurt from last time, Theo.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 12:49 PM

Well, Mr. Graves, if you want your little match to go off without a hitch I would seriously consider doing everything in your power to convince Mr. Pryce to reconsider. That title means as much to me as Dolly's mons pubis does to you, and I don't care who I have to run through to get it."
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 12:55 PM

Ok, sure... I'll help you the same way that you tried to help me in my time of need...

Theo, how about we strike a deal? If Chaos interferes in my match at High Stakes he's going to find himself on the short end of a long dick.

So, we gotta deal?
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 01:01 PM

Long dick? That is a foreign concept to Theo. The short part he can relate to however.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 01:29 PM

(05-21-2017, 01:01 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Long dick? That is a foreign concept to Theo. The short part he can relate to however.

It sucks that you got kicked off of the Pay-Per-View, but that's on you! You're the dumb fuck that didn't pay attention to the stipulations. So find a way back in like I did, but if that way somehow involves you coming anywhere near Dolly, you will be the guy with no dick! I'm not fucking around with you either! This business between Dolly and myself is an intimate affair. There is no place for your AxME bullshit!
Hate Post Like Post
Madame XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 03:38 PM

Madame XWF struts past Theo Pryce and John Samuels, with a smirk. This business they conduct doesn't concern her. She doesn't give a shit about any of these fools. It doesn't stop her from snickering though. She doesn't send a second glance back as she continues onward and walks directly into John Madison's private locker room. The door is locked behind. Hmmm... curious and curiouser. Wonder what they might be doing or talking about. Oh the possibilities.
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-21-2017, 03:48 PM

Jenny walks past the door, almost pacing, knowing full well what they are talking about in the room. Seeing a strange looking bitch with a cheap Bane imitation mask, she doesn't take her eyes off her. Too many people have been jumping others around here.

"I just hope Chris's mouth doesn't get him in too much trouble" she says under her breath to herself.

[Image: zO7zeGY.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 03:48 PM

(05-21-2017, 03:38 PM)Madame XWF Said: Madame XWF struts past Theo Pryce and John Samuels, with a smirk. This business they conduct doesn't concern her. She doesn't give a shit about any of these fools. It doesn't stop her from snickering though. She doesn't send a second glance back as she continues onward and walks directly into John Madison's private locker room. The door is locked behind. Hmmm... curious and curiouser. Wonder what they might be doing or talking about. Oh the possibilities.

Graves watches intently as Madame XWF struts by.

Daaaaaamn...

She looks young enough to fuck!
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:01 PM

(05-21-2017, 12:15 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Temper-tantrum, anyone?

"I smell...

I smell...

A fucking bloodied vagina coming from Graves and Chaos.

I mean honestly. This shit from them is fucking Ghost Tank levels of temper-tantrum right here. Fucking hell. And I would know. I was living in Osmosis Jones's head. I KNOW a fucking temper-tantrum when I see one."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:06 PM

There is no temper tantrum here my painted friend. Just an honest warning. Chaos is free to do as he pleases, but if he sticks his nose in my business with Ms. Waters, it will not end well for him.

My date with Dolly at High Stakes is beyond his petty nonsense.
Hate Post Like Post
Madame XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:14 PM

The sounds outside the closed and locked door of John Madison"s personal locker room affect nothing.
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:17 PM

(05-21-2017, 04:06 PM)Micheal Graves Said:

There is no temper tantrum here my painted friend.

"You called me friend! Yaaaay! Let's go to my house! We'll have tea, we'll play with my toy soldiers, and then we'll suck each others dicks while braiding one another's hair.

Sound like a date?"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:44 PM

(05-21-2017, 04:17 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

"You called me friend! Yaaaay! Let's go to my house! We'll have tea, we'll play with my toy soldiers, and then we'll suck each others dicks while braiding one another's hair.

Sound like a date?"

Honestly...

That sounds fantastic!!!

Unfortunately...

You're not my type...

Sorry!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 04:53 PM

Vinnie walks by wearing a gaudy, oversized, bright pink, faux fur coat. He sees a large group of mostly unrelated people all milling about, such as Graves, Panzer, and Madam XWF.

"Siri, make a note that I need to talk to Theo about the people he's bringing onto the roster."

"Making a note for you, Loverboy With The Huge Dick."

"Thanks, Siri. Uh, and go silent please."

Vincent pulls off his glittered sunglasses and announces to no one in particular.

"Will one of you... people... like, tell Chris Chaos that as much as he may want me to interfere on his behalf here, I really can't. I mean I could, technically, because as I've been trying to make abundantly clear for a while now, I MAKE THE RULES. But in this one instant, which happens about as often as a full solar eclipse, I agree with Theo. Chaos knew the rules. He knew the match. He decided to disregard what he had agreed to and do something completely different, and now he's crying foul. Sorry, Chris, but I can't let you claim to be all about CHAOS and then try to fal back on what's fair. What's fair is sticking to the stipulation. You're out of the PPV. Really I'm doing you a favor, man. I'm pretty sure you'd get hurt."

Vinnie turns away from the door, then does a little double take at Madame XWF.

"Siri, bring up Fetlife.com."

Loverboy then scours the screen of his iphone for a few moments before holding it up and looking back and forth from the screen to Madame.

"Hmm. Yup."

He leaves in a cloud of strawberry vape.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 05:55 PM

(05-21-2017, 04:44 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(05-21-2017, 04:17 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

Sound like a date?"

Honestly...

That sounds fantastic!!!

Unfortunately...

You're not my type...

Sorry!

"What, you got something against clown makeup?! YOU CLOWNCIST?! Fuck you, then! I thought we had something!

Nah, I'm just fucking with ya. Go fuck yourself, you stupid fucking crazy cunt. I don't care if ya live or die. Just do the second for me? One less person I have to deal with in the XWF."

Hate Post Like Post