Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an invitation to the hideout
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-20-2017, 04:51 PM

after much consideration....thinking over what has been happening in these past few weeks loss after loss after loss plaguing him on every show...

Mario...after much contemplation decides its in his best interest to let bygones be as they are deciding now to do what he never would even THINK of doing ever...he sends a letter to his mortal enemy

"To Mr. Michael Graves or the Concerned Party involved....

I, Mario....of La Famiglia Mario do hereby wish to formally invite you to a meeting here at the Hideout in the Harbor
dress your best and come to the New York Harbor Warehouse District ours is warehouse #1

we will have drinks and food and enjoy some poker but ultimately this being a meeting let us get into it
I am wanting to discuss things that have happened thus far and possibly "discuss" a partnership in the future despite our rocky start over a girl....but I digress I am willing to let it be water under the bridge and move on and discuss our futures together in this business

I trust hopefully I will see you here upon receipt of this letter

Mario....

he sends out the letter with a trained seagull and in his pinstripe suit alongside and Luigi, Wario, and Rosalina he sits at the table to pick up the 1st hand in their poker game.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super Mario's post:
JackCain (05-21-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-20-2017, 05:26 PM

Deal me in Super Friends! Double scotch on the rocks, Princess. Make it snappy!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-20-2017, 05:36 PM

"ah! welcome Dr. c'mon in!' Mario says as he answers the door to find him there and nods to the old toad bartender to get a double scotch for him as Luigi pulls a seat for him

'so what brings you by Doc you just in the neighborhood or something?" Mario asks as the cards are dealt

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post