Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Congrats Peter Gilmour
05-18-2017, 11:26 PM
for being a fat piece of shit again

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like John Madison's post:
Chasm (05-18-2017), James Raven (05-21-2017)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate John Madison's post!
John Blaq (05-19-2017), R.L. Edgar (05-19-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2017)
05-18-2017, 11:31 PM
Again never knew he stopped

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
CURRENT XWF RECORD
4/6/0

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chasm's post!
John Blaq (05-19-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 12:55 AM
(05-18-2017 11:31 PM)Chasm Said:  Again never knew he stopped

"Hahaha, Gilmour always pretends he's no longer a piece of shit, but then he eventually proves us wrong! I think the crowd is saying 'Let's go Shitmour, let's go!' Because they know that sometimes in his matches, he's the more experienced competitor!"
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 03:06 AM
It literally sounds like you just described yourself you bleeding shithole.

[Image: ztoEK4N.jpg]

Gabe Reno is a HUGE faggot
05-19-2017, 04:51 AM
(05-18-2017 11:26 PM)John Madison Said:  for being a fat piece of shit again

who the fuck are you

white hot xwf megastar.
[Image: 887275]
The following 1 user Likes John Blaq's post:
BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 12:08 PM

"A deliberate backhanded compliment to undermind one's confidence is such a waste of time for someone as experienced as you, Mr. Madison. Don't you think your time would be better served going after challenges, rather then negging the ones you know you can best. Or perhaps, the mighty have fallen and this is all you can muster? Oh, but that would be a tragic turn of events. One that; for your sake and the safety of your partner at High Stakes, I hope doesn't exist. The lord works in mysterious ways though. One never truly knows what might happen. How's your faith these days?"
The following 1 user Likes Templar's post:
Bearded War Pig (05-25-2017)
05-19-2017, 12:10 PM
what a queer

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 12:13 PM
(05-19-2017 12:10 PM)John Blaq Said:  what a queer

"I don't judge sexual orientation. Whatever floats Mr. Madison's boat is his own business."
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Templar's post!
John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 12:20 PM
good point, you faggot

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 12:33 PM
(05-19-2017 12:20 PM)John Blaq Said:  good point, you faggot

"Your assumption is both false and a poor attempt to raise hostility. I will pray for you. Perhaps one day, you will be enlightened."
The following 2 users Like Templar's post:
Thomas Nixon (05-19-2017), Bearded War Pig (05-25-2017)
John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 12:51 PM
me being enlightened is about as likely as you going more than a couple of hours without fingering your asshole thinking about the three wisemen bringing you frankincense and sperm

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 12:58 PM
(05-19-2017 12:51 PM)John Blaq Said:  me being enlightened is about as likely as you going more than a couple of hours without fingering your asshole thinking about the three wisemen bringing you frankincense and sperm

"If you prefer being underdeveloped and ignorant, I supoose that is your prerogative. Much goes the same for stating ill informed information. You have the right to be wrong. Though I do believe both aspects go hand in hand."

[Image: 6iSO8Ne.jpg]
John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 01:02 PM
you supoose huh? are you canadian? fuck you

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 01:05 PM
(05-19-2017 12:08 PM)Templar Said:  

Don't you think your time would be better served going after challenges, rather then negging the ones you know you can best.

One never truly knows what might happen. How's your faith these days?"

No because I get off on bullying and sneak attacks. It's always been my thing and that's not changing.

Yes, I pray to God every day and he tells me that I'm great and everyone else is a faggot. No ones faith in the xwf is as strong as mine.

God bless

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
The following 1 user Likes John Madison's post:
Templar (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 01:08 PM
(05-19-2017 01:02 PM)John Blaq Said:  you supoose huh? are you canadian? fuck you

"A mere slip of the tongue. None of us are perfect. I suppose this is a grand demonstration of that fact in its finest. As for your request, I'm going to have to decline. It is curious, that the man calling others faggots would offer such a thing though. Maybe there's a connection to it all? A closet? Your life, your secrets. I don't judge."

John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 01:12 PM
wow only an honest to god faggot would take 'fuck you' as a proposal quit trying to project your gayness on to me and go lick your own asshole

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 01:12 PM
(05-19-2017 01:05 PM)John Madison Said:  
(05-19-2017 12:08 PM)Templar Said:  

Don't you think your time would be better served going after challenges, rather then negging the ones you know you can best.

One never truly knows what might happen. How's your faith these days?"

No because I get off on bullying and sneak attacks. It's always been my thing and that's not changing.

Yes, I pray to God every day and he tells me that I'm great and everyone else is a faggot. No ones faith in the xwf is as strong as mine.

God bless

"Your candor in unparalleled. However, I seriously doubt the lord is feeding you those lies. Not the one upstairs anyway."

05-19-2017, 01:15 PM
(05-19-2017 01:12 PM)John Blaq Said:  wow only an honest to god faggot would take 'fuck you' as a proposal quit trying to project your gayness on to me and go lick your own asshole

"The pot calling the kettle black, eh? How ironic."

John Blaq (05-19-2017)
05-19-2017, 01:16 PM
i called you a faggot not a nigger but that's probably next

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 01:23 PM
(05-19-2017 01:16 PM)John Blaq Said:  i called you a faggot not a nigger but that's probably next

"I wouldn't doubt that fact, just like I'm not surprised by your lack of understanding. You did profess a preference for ignorance. I guess this is simply further proof of that."

05-19-2017, 03:55 PM
I said I prefer ignorance so you're not surprised by my lack of understanding? cool that's like me walking in on you sucking three dicks and saying 'I wouldn't be surprised if you were gay' dumb nigger

white hot xwf megastar.
05-19-2017, 06:35 PM
"It has been sited by some that ignorance is bliss, you must always be in pure ecstacy."

"At least no one can say that you aren't a man of your word. You definitely deliver as you promise. If anything, that shows character. Pity that asset goes to such a waste."

05-19-2017, 07:31 PM
"So, when are you two gaylords going to shut the fuck up and suck one another dicks and get this fucking tension outta this shit? Fuck me sideways, this is more gay than that time I decided to fuck a multidimensional multisexual Klorpschal.

What's a Klorpschal?

It's like a hentai tentacle monster that has barbed ends on it's dicks, but is also somehow humanoid in other dimensions, but still has barbed tentacle dicks.

Imagine that shit in your asshole. Fucking tickling your prostate and then gouging it open.

That shit's intense as fuck."

[Image: k3CZXNk_zpsyhiudixe.jpg]
05-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Suck my dick MADDY

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
05-19-2017, 09:25 PM
"AYYYY! IT'S THE BITCH BOY OF THE HOUR! How are you doing, Cuckmour!? Fat again, eh? GET OFF THE FUCKING TWINKIES AND GET BACK INTO THE GYM, YOU FAT FUCK!

Anyway, how are you, Bitchy? Looks like you still can't get anyone to suck that wang, eh, so you keep tellin' us to do it hoping one of us is faggy enough? Maybe Maria or whatsherfuckingjapface can whip out their tweezers and yank on that thing you call a super dick. Give you a t-job for old times sake before they realize you ain't shit but shit, and come to the Supreme Fucko that is Phantom Panzer!

All your bitches are belong to me, and I'll be givin' them the ride of their lives. Multidimensional style. WHAT'S UP!"

05-19-2017, 09:43 PM
uh who r u?

oh right some wannabe ICP reject.. stfu bitch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-19-2017, 10:28 PM
"Who am I? Bitch, do you even look at the fucking classifieds anymore? I'M GHOST TANK, MOTHAFUCKA! Well... I'm a combination of two personalities that were hidden deep within the Broken Brilliance that is Broken Fuckwaldo Autism Syphilis. I broke out of the Broken One's mind, and I've been made whole by the grace of WHO THE FUCK CARES!

Either way. I'm GT, you fat twat biscuit. Seriously. Fatty McFatterson, You look like a fat bitches pussy after she's been fucked by 90 big black fucksticks in a marathon of sweaty seven day straight plowing. Bareback.

I'm talking, like, one of those 900 pound bitches on those TLC channel shows. That kind of pussy. That's what you look like. Like someone went Ghost on that clam, and shaped it all up and it turned into you.

Go back to looking like someone who gave a fucking damn about their appearance, you stupid silly elephant jizz covered dingleberry.

Eat dick! "

The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
JackCain (05-20-2017)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-20-2017)
05-20-2017, 08:59 AM
Oh its u..

*goes back to fucking maria brink*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-20-2017, 10:24 AM
"HAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAAA

Oh man! That famous Gilmour razor sharp wit that cuts through the core of any a being that lives and breathes! You totally got me there, buddy ol pal!"

05-20-2017, 10:39 AM
Shut the fuck up phantom phaggot.

05-20-2017, 01:05 PM
"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw! This room is filled with an utter void of patheticness and stupidity. Hey, I get that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to wrassle but jesus f'n christ, you'd think it would be illegal to employ some of you fucktards. You know, due to the mental handicaps and whatnot. I mean, isn't it against some kind of law to abuse the disabled? I don't give a shit one way or another. But you would think someone in charge... someone that runs this popsicle stand, might find an issue with this sorta thing. Or not. Whatever. I'm going to go now. Yeah. I need to get the fuck out of here. I'll be wherever or anywhere that isn't a spot near you crap piles and rejects. Y'know, until I'm called upon and summoned to stomp the shit out of one of you brain addled bastards. You all have fun with the whole failing at life and sucking. Toodles."

[Image: 9UVGOXy.jpg]
05-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Hey Madame wanna suck my cock while I fist your asshole?

05-20-2017, 03:24 PM
(05-20-2017 01:05 PM)Madame XWF Said:  "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw! This room is filled with an utter void of patheticness and stupidity. Hey, I get that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to wrassle but jesus f'n christ, you'd think it would be illegal to employ some of you fucktards. You know, due to the mental handicaps and whatnot. I mean, isn't it against some kind of law to abuse the disabled? I don't give a shit one way or another. But you would think someone in charge... someone that runs this popsicle stand, might find an issue with this sorta thing. Or not. Whatever. I'm going to go now. Yeah. I need to get the fuck out of here. I'll be wherever or anywhere that isn't a spot near you crap piles and rejects. Y'know, until I'm called upon and summoned to stomp the shit out of one of you brain addled bastards. You all have fun with the whole failing at life and sucking. Toodles."

"Hey there sweetie, I can see you're new, so how about you let us men decide when to talk, and what we talk about, mmm'kay? We've all got some experience in the ring, well, I don't yet, but the mind of the one I broke free from, does.

As far as mental retardation goes, everything is available to be fucked with. Gender, sexuality, the mentally inept which is why we shit on Gilmour because he's a fucktarded bitch and doesn't know his left from his right much like his butt buddies he partners with. Then there's those of us with money, those of us without it, those of us with power, those without. I mean, everything's on the shooting range, you silly little bitch. Even that GODDAMNED FUCKING FLOURPTIU THAT KEEPS FUCKING TRYING TO CALL ME, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT WONDERING WHEN I WILL GET BACK TOGETHER WITH THEM, IN SPITE OF NO INTEREST IN IT AFTER WE FUCKED IN THAT FUCKING GODDAMN FLOATY ASS VEHICLE THAT THEY CALL A CAR ON VICH 3!

You ever fuck in ten times normal Earth gravity!? YOU EVER DO IT IN A VEHICLE THE SIZE OF A FUCKING VW BEETLE?! WITH A FUCKING ELEPHANT MAN LOOKING SPECIES WITH THE BODY OF HALF THE FUCKING VEHICLE ITSELF!?

It's fucking infuriating! I don't want the bitch! They fucking get a kick out of squeezing their fucking lover against tight spaces so they can't escape and HAVE to fuck them! Shit fucking sucks!

Anyway. Like I said, everything and everyone is up for target practice. Even your dumb ass. Ya fuckin' douche."

05-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Fuck you phaggot!

Clap clap clap clap clap

Fuck you phaggot!

05-20-2017, 03:52 PM
Silence. There is no response cause as Madame XWF stated, she was leaving, so her ass is as far from this room as possible. There's no note. No indication where she wandered off to but there is a very clear piece of evidence that points in the direction of her not being there. Namely the fact that she's gone. Her form isn't in the room. There's no mistaking this factor either. She doesn't have invisibility powers. Madame XWF is simply not around. Anyways, after BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno and Phantom Panzer finished speaking their minds to the empty void of space that used to contain Madame XWF, there naturally isn't a response. Yet after a few, long, awkward minutes, a distinct ringing can be heard and following a couple of rings, an answering device kicks in. Stating in the clear, sexy voice of Madame XWF...

"Hi! This is Madame XWF. Leave a message after the beep but know that whatever you say and however long you say it, it's more then likely going to fall on deaf ears cause I'm going to delete that shit without even listening to it. Have a great day fuckwads!"

There is a loud, beep and then the room returns to silence.

The following 1 user Likes Madame XWF's post:
05-20-2017, 04:11 PM
(05-20-2017 03:51 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said:  Fuck you phaggot!

Clap clap clap clap clap

Fuck you phaggot!

"WOOP WOOP!

We got a fucking retard alert!

WOOP WOOP!

That or Marty Scurll is here.

I'd like to think it's the latter.

Buuuuut I believe it's the former.

Hey, know what goes well with being a bitch doctor?

Shutting the fuck up.

Because I can smell when someone is a consumer of ass on astronomical levels. That brown stain on your teeth must been from eating so much dirty ass, possibly from the asshole of Fattimus Prime, aka Peter Gilmour, from here. You shit eating Flappy Bird playing, cum guzzling Judaism loving, Limp Bizkit song quoting bitch ass mentally deficient human being.

Though, I think I should've just called you a Limp Bizkit lover. Would've probably sealed my point in nice and tight, like fucking your baby sister's pussy.."

05-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Reno is in the bathoom of his local sizzler taking a massive shit. He looks up and on the wall of the stall he sees the following:

For a good time call Madame XWF @ 1-800-CUNTBAG.

"score"

Reno pulls out his Zach Morris style phone and dials the number. After listening to the short pre recorded message by Madame XWF he then leaves a message of his own.

"So is that a yes to the blowjob or no?"

05-20-2017, 04:15 PM
(05-20-2017 04:11 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:  "WOOP WOOP!

Though, I think I should've just called you a Limp Bizkit lover. Would've probably sealed my point in nice and tight"

Yeah you probably should have but you wouldn't be Ghost Faggot if you didn't use 100 words when 5 would do the trick.

PS: Go shower. You smell like rancid asshole dipped in day old cum.

05-20-2017, 04:25 PM
"I can't help that I was manifested in the mind of a fucking idiot. There's still traits of him in me. I do have to know something though. How do you know what rancid asshole covered in day old jizz smells like? I know what it smells like, because I've been part of cross-dimensional orgies, where getting plowed once, still means you just got plowed in at least 50 other dimensions and you get to watch version of yourself getting fucked in the ass. It smells about the same. Especially after a fuckathon that lasts more than a day. Want to talk about rancid asshole? That's some smelly ass right there."

05-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Clearly, the wall of a bathroom stall is a legit source of information; however, this time the trusted derivation of data seems to have lead poor Reno, astray. Either way, even if he had somehow managed to discover the fortified secret that is Madame XWF's cell phone number, she would have deleted his message without listening to it. He didn't uncover that mystery though. So.... this is hilariously, awkward. Wonder who he called?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Peter Gilmour, the silence comes for you.. Rydan Phyre 50 2,049 07-25-2017 10:52 PM
Last Post: Robbie Bourbon
  Peter Gilmour and John Madison John Msdison 2.Faggot 1 344 09-09-2016 01:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  is Peter Gilmour a faggot? John Msdison 2.Faggot 5 720 07-09-2016 06:39 AM
  Important:  Hart Champion Peter Gilmour Admits To Being Cuckold Punk Pussy Bitch! Mason Prince 6 1,154 02-18-2016 06:01 PM
  Important:  Attention Peter Gilmour, Attention Peter Gilmour Dean Moxley McGovern 24 5,183 08-02-2015 09:22 AM
Last Post: SwagMire
  Peter Gilmour, Unknown Soldier, and Poppa Feder John Samuels 53 11,701 07-09-2015 06:58 PM
Last Post: Frodo mother fucking Smackins
  At Relentless... Peter Gilmour is entitled to a rematch for the Universal title Mia Dim 14 2,973 07-05-2015 07:04 PM
  Peter Gilmour the number one contender for the Universal Title Mia Dim 13 3,371 06-11-2015 09:46 PM
  PETER GILMOUR! King Vincent 54 11,587 09-15-2014 12:32 PM
Last Post: King Vincent
  Important:  Peter Gilmour Christian Gunn 41 7,114 09-01-2014 02:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)