Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Aftermath
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 08:24 AM

Hello XWF Universe!

I've had to change locations since the last time that I updated everyone on the status of Dolly Waters. We have now had five days together. Five days to get to know one another on a level that the young Waters have never had the pleasure of knowing another man before. However, I'm saddened to report that my Dolly Doll is still being an uncooperative little cunt! Women... just a bunch of manipulative little soul suckers, am I right?

Most of them are, but every once in a while you find that special girl that's not like the others. A girl that truly understands what a man desires, and is always willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy his needs.

I had thought that Dolly Waters was that woman. I was convinced that there was a true bond between us, a pull so strong that neither of us could escape it. I've come to realize that I was just being a fool. Dolly doesn't love me, she is incapable of love! Show me one person in her life that she has had a real connection with? Not her father, not her mentors, not her friends. Dolly Waters is not the sweet forbidden fruit that I mistook her for. She's actually rotten to the core! Fed on by parasites and gobbled up from the inside out, until all that was left is the empty shell of a human being that sits behind me!

Micheal steps to the side, revealing what must be Dolly Waters sitting behind him, tied to a chair with a frowny-faced bag over her head.

[Image: qKllchN.jpg]

No, Dolly is not right for me. Even if I could somehow break through her cold exterior and find a way to force her to experience love, she is so damaged that she would only prove to poison MY soul and drag me down with her. So... XWF, she's all yours if you can find her.

Graves takes the young Amber Kilcher by the hand, smiling down to her as she looks up at him with wide, awestricken eyes and an odd smile. The two walk out of the barn, leaving Dolly Waters alone and tied to a chair.

[Image: QrbBQUf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JackCain (05-21-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Aftermath - by John Whyte - 05-19-2017, 09:56 AM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by Mr Killjoy - 05-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Warfare Aftermath - by Cadryn Tiberius - 05-19-2017, 11:59 AM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by JackCain - 05-19-2017, 12:22 PM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by John_Black - 05-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Warfare Aftermath - by John Whyte - 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by Phantom Panzer - 05-19-2017, 07:34 PM