Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-30-2024, 07:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Aftermath
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 11:42 AM

Graves is kneeled down in front if the cage that contains one Dolly Waters.

"Come on babe, just one kiss..."

Dolly doesn't say a word. She just stares at Graves with pair of angry eyes that seem to be fueled by the power of a thousand suns. Graves let's out a deep sigh showing signs that he is starting to become frustrated with Dolly's continued rejection.

"... I'm​ starting to think that you're not shy... I'm starting to think that you're just a lying bitch... You've done nothing but lead me on to believe that there's something between us, and now that we're together you make absolutely no effort to return my affections. I find that to be both cruel and unacceptable!"

Dolly scoots her back firmly against the back of the cage, trying to put as much distance between her and Graves as physically possible.

"Well bitch, allow me to tell you how this is going to work. One way or the other, I'm going to get what I want from you! If you have any hope of ever leaving here, I would suggest that you become a little more compliant."

Graves reaches into the cage and grabs Dolly Waters by the back of the hair. He forcefully pulls her face up against the bars I'm slowly licks her cheek from her chin to her eye. Graves smiles and releases his grip on her. As he does she immediately slams back Against the cage.

"I'll check on you again soon... Honey."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Aftermath - by John Whyte - 05-19-2017, 09:56 AM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by Mr Killjoy - 05-19-2017, 11:04 AM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 05-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Warfare Aftermath - by Cadryn Tiberius - 05-19-2017, 11:59 AM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by JackCain - 05-19-2017, 12:22 PM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by John_Black - 05-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Warfare Aftermath - by John Whyte - 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
re:Warfare Aftermath - by Phantom Panzer - 05-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Warfare Aftermath - by TD1 - 05-21-2017, 09:19 PM