Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Aftermath
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 04:38 PM

Graves is seen via webcam. He is sitting close to the camera so that his face takes up all of the video.

My oh my, what a wonderful night! First I helped ole snagglepuss Jenny Myst get some revenge on Roxy Cotton. Then I met up with my tiniest lover, Dolly Waters, to give her a lift to out first official date! You know, we're actually still kind of in the middle of it, but poor Dolly got tuckered out and is taking a nap right now. So I thought that I would take this opportunity to address a very important issue in the XWF. Today I would like to talk about rape. You see, I feel that rape has absolutely no place in the XWF. I am aware that somewhere between my last run and my current run rape became kind of a thing around here, but that isn't something that I want to see make its return.

My personal feelings aside, I also think it's worth noting that the XWF does have content restrictions. Trust me, I learned all about him over the last few weeks. I do have to question however, how is it that I find myself at one point without a job due to my love for Dolly Waters, yet I see Bilbo Blumpkinz running around the XWF trying to fuck people into proving they're gay. Yet when I offer myself up to him in an effort to totally prove that I am not gay, Bilbo shows no interest and fakes a wheelchair malfunction. Of course he does this only to end up with the Cadryn's cock in his mouth! Bilbo totally raped me of my dignity with that move, and I strongly feel that something should be done about this by management!

Suddenly you hear a gentle rattling noise followed by a low volumed moan coming from the background. Graves leans back and spins slightly in his chair to look behind him, when he does the camera catches full view of Dolly Waters locked inside of some sort of modified dog kennel. Michael smiles and quickly leans back into the camera, blocking the view again.

If you will excuse me, it looks like Ms. Waters is ready to pick up where we left off.

Graves reaches out for his mouse and kills the video feed...

But unbeknownst to him he double clicked and the feed continues.

OOC: Any comments will be treating as live chat.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-19-2017), Phantom Panzer (05-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
(05-18-2017), Jane Carver (05-18-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 05:53 PM

With his back to the camera, Graves speaks to the caged Dolly Waters.

You know I wasn't just talking out of my ass, right? Rape is bad, I know that. That is why when the time comes for us to lie as one, it will be completely and totally your free will that brings us to that spectacular moment. I am not foolish. I've heard your comments. I've seen the looks of disgust on your face when I'm around. I know, but you don't know, how special what we have is.

But you will...

I didn't see it at first either. It took you beating me within an inch of my life for me to see the bond that exists between the two of us.

WHAT YOU NEED TO REALIZE, IS THAT WHAT WE HAVE IS THE PUREST OF LOVE!!!

The longer you deny it...

THE LONGER YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS CAGE!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-19-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 09:31 AM

Graves sits in front of his PC and restarts his live stream from last night.

Dolly has been uncharacteristically quiet thus far. When I fed her breakfast this morning, I couldn't help but notice a slight smile. She tried to hide it from me and then did not eat her food. I'm thinking maybe Dolly is just a little bit shy. Granted that's a characteristic I never would have expected from her, but it explains a lot. Hopefully, as she adjust to her current situation she will begin to open up a little more...

God how I want her to open up to me...
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 09:56 AM

but did you smash?

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 10:07 AM

(05-19-2017, 09:56 AM)John Blaq Said: but did you smash?

The best things come to those who wait John. ;-)
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-19-2017, 11:04 AM

Trax watches the live feed, deep in thought as he contemplates...

Hm...I COULD track Graves and Dolly's location with my aura sense, save Dolly and hand Graves over to the authorities but....I sort of wanna see how far this goes before I feel like I HAVE to step in.

Trax continues to watch the live feed in silence.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr Killjoy's post!
John Whyte (05-19-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 11:42 AM

Graves is kneeled down in front if the cage that contains one Dolly Waters.

"Come on babe, just one kiss..."

Dolly doesn't say a word. She just stares at Graves with pair of angry eyes that seem to be fueled by the power of a thousand suns. Graves let's out a deep sigh showing signs that he is starting to become frustrated with Dolly's continued rejection.

"... I'm​ starting to think that you're not shy... I'm starting to think that you're just a lying bitch... You've done nothing but lead me on to believe that there's something between us, and now that we're together you make absolutely no effort to return my affections. I find that to be both cruel and unacceptable!"

Dolly scoots her back firmly against the back of the cage, trying to put as much distance between her and Graves as physically possible.

"Well bitch, allow me to tell you how this is going to work. One way or the other, I'm going to get what I want from you! If you have any hope of ever leaving here, I would suggest that you become a little more compliant."

Graves reaches into the cage and grabs Dolly Waters by the back of the hair. He forcefully pulls her face up against the bars I'm slowly licks her cheek from her chin to her eye. Graves smiles and releases his grip on her. As he does she immediately slams back Against the cage.

"I'll check on you again soon... Honey."
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-19-2017, 11:59 AM

Cadryn sits down in front of his computer and pulls up the live feed. As he bares witness to the unthinkable, one eyebrow falls off and a single tear streams down his cheek on to his keyboard. Cadryn quickly Poof's to Trax location.

"TRAX YOU THE WORST GODDAMN SUPERHERO EVER. YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE ITS GOING TO GO? PROBABLY IN HER MOUTH, OR HER TINY LITTLE STINKHOLE."

Cadryn quickly Poof's back to his desk. Cadryn slams his hands down on the desk, rips the keyboard off of the desk and begins smacking himself in the face with it, causing a laceration above his missing eyebrow.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-19-2017, 12:22 PM

**Jack Cain tunes into the live feed. Disgusted, he goes to the desk nearby. He roots through it, discarding a pocket knife, then a kitchen knife, then a machete. None of them fit the bill. He then finds something that would work perfectly**

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-19-2017, 04:04 PM

JB turns on the feed on his laptop in the kitchen, while cooking some chicken.

"Man, this place has gone off the deep end... white little bitches getting kidnapped by some wannabe comic villain..."

He then noticed the chicken was almost burning.

"Fuckin shit, I might as well throw it out... in the meantime, i'll just witness this white man on white little girl violence... Crazy Azz Crackers I say."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 04:18 PM

get the fuck out of here you wannabe john blaq

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Whyte's post:
Dolly Waters (05-24-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2017, 07:34 PM

"OH SHIT! Did I come in at the right time? Holy fuck! A Black on Blaq crime is about to happen! FIGHT, MY NIGS! I WANT TO SEE SOME FUCKING BLOOD! IT'S BLACK HIGHLANDER UP IN THIS SHIT! ONLY ONE BLACK NIGGA IN THE XWF!

WOOOOOO!!!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2017, 08:24 AM

Hello XWF Universe!

I've had to change locations since the last time that I updated everyone on the status of Dolly Waters. We have now had five days together. Five days to get to know one another on a level that the young Waters have never had the pleasure of knowing another man before. However, I'm saddened to report that my Dolly Doll is still being an uncooperative little cunt! Women... just a bunch of manipulative little soul suckers, am I right?

Most of them are, but every once in a while you find that special girl that's not like the others. A girl that truly understands what a man desires, and is always willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy his needs.

I had thought that Dolly Waters was that woman. I was convinced that there was a true bond between us, a pull so strong that neither of us could escape it. I've come to realize that I was just being a fool. Dolly doesn't love me, she is incapable of love! Show me one person in her life that she has had a real connection with? Not her father, not her mentors, not her friends. Dolly Waters is not the sweet forbidden fruit that I mistook her for. She's actually rotten to the core! Fed on by parasites and gobbled up from the inside out, until all that was left is the empty shell of a human being that sits behind me!

Micheal steps to the side, revealing what must be Dolly Waters sitting behind him, tied to a chair with a frowny-faced bag over her head.

[Image: qKllchN.jpg]

No, Dolly is not right for me. Even if I could somehow break through her cold exterior and find a way to force her to experience love, she is so damaged that she would only prove to poison MY soul and drag me down with her. So... XWF, she's all yours if you can find her.

Graves takes the young Amber Kilcher by the hand, smiling down to her as she looks up at him with wide, awestricken eyes and an odd smile. The two walk out of the barn, leaving Dolly Waters alone and tied to a chair.

[Image: QrbBQUf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JackCain (05-21-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-21-2017, 09:19 PM

Thaddeus walks into the barn, then stumbles over a pitchfork and falls in front of the cage containing Dolly Waters. The young dumb bitch decides to spit a big ole loogie at Thaddeus.

[Duke]Really?

That's not exactly lady like.[/Duke]

Thaddeus climbs back to his feet and brushes himself off.

[Duke]Mike it smells like piss in here.[/duke]

Graves gives Duke a puzzled look... you know... through the mask.

[Duke]Anyway, here's this stupid title. I steal it for you and you get yourself fired. Then rehired. Then...

Fuck...

I don't know. Just take it so Luca stops thinking i actually give two shits about it.[/duke]

The smell of urine starts getting to him again.

[Duke]Buy some fucking febreeze or something. Not even the Pride of Pikeville deserves to smell that.[/duke]

Duke makes his exit.

Without tripping.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-22-2017, 10:18 PM

Graves eyes light up as he holds the Xtreme title in front of him, starting into the shinny center plate. Micheal's expression quickly changes to one of sorrow however when he catches a glimpse of his reflection. Micheal lowers the belt and glances over at Dolly. She is purposely looking away from him. He assumes that it's in disgust over his appearance, because none if his actions over the last month have been creepy or anything... Right?

"You really are a shallow, cold hearted bitch...

Micheal takes Amber by the hand once more, and with his head hanging low with self pitty, Micheal walks towards the barn exit once again.
Hate Post Like Post