Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Patience
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-18-2017, 02:11 PM

**Jack Cain is barely visible in the damp, squalid swamps of Louisiana. He is dressed in camouflage green, and he is wearing green and black facepaint. In the distance, a log cabin is quiet and serene apart from a dark blue Ford Explorer parked outside. Bodies are just about visible inside, moving about. Cain is motionless. No birds sing, no crickets chirp, and the air is still. Cain's breathing is slow, regulated and almost silent.**

Patience is a virtue Gabriel. It's not something that you can learn. You're born with it. The time that it takes to attain it artificially would require a lotta patience, and that means it's a self defeating exercise.

How you use patience is an art in itself. If you know patience, you know control. You can burn with all the desire you want, but if you can't control it, you'll never win.

I see that in you.

Burning with desire to seek revenge. Looking left and right for someone to take out all that rage, all that pain on, but you don't see anyone. You have no direction. So you rush in the first door you see. It don't matter if it's empty. Not to you. You just wanna show off all that rage and power and smash the first fucker you see.

It's not the rational approach.

Patience stops that Gabriel. It teaches you to wait and decide what the right time is, rather than the one that you think is best. You might want to find the people who wronged your brother, you might be building all of that frustration up and letting t off against guys like me along the way - but you're misguided. It can never work out right, because you're gonna get caught.

**Cain slowly removes a piece of underbrush in front of him, revealing a Barrett M82A3 rifle. Cain moves his eye slowly, methodically to the scope. He moves calmly, adjusting the sights until they come into focus**

It'd be easy to deal with the problem in front of me right now if I wanted to. There's four guys in that cabin over there. There's the two Klein brothers. Nasty pieces of work. Murderers, robbers, assault with a deadly weapon. You name it, these fucks have done it. Then there's Jimmy Fladers. He's into illegal gambling, drugs and prostitution. He gets more underage girls in front of webcams than there are on the streets in New York.

Then there's Sam Ward. He's a nice guy. Fourteen years inside for takin' little girls and boys to hotel rooms and takin' their innocence. I've beaten the fuckin' shit outta him more times than I can count, but I've never had the opportunity like I've had until today.

See, I coulda' offed that fuck anytime in the last few years, but I'd a got caught and that woulda' been no good to anyone. Instead, Gabriel, I learned to wait. For opportunities like today.

Patience taught me that.

See, I could charge down there, open the door and send 'em all to Hell, but I don't know if they've got other guys in there. I don't know if they got a lookout watchin' for guys like me. If I wasn't patient. I could get caught out.

Patience teaches you to be prepared Gabriel. You don't get that with revenge.

Patience is teachin' you that cabins like this got their own water supply. Which I've dropped a little bit a something into to make them shit like they've been eatin' raw coffee and tacos.

But only Jimmy puts water in his whiskey.

So he's on wantin' a shit right now, so he's the one goin' to the outhouse right now. 45 yards away from the house far enough away that no one will ever hear the Barrett.

It's all about patience.

The pizza the Kleins ordered an hour ago? The guy deliverin' it had to go past a turnpike about 2 miles back. He had to go past me. He didn't really have a choice when I told him to open the box. So in about an hour, the Kleins are gonna be more organic than that pan base.

And Sam? Good ol' Sam. Bad ol' Sam. Sam's gonna start getting worried when the Klein's get sick. He's gonna get worried when Jimmy don't come back. And he's gonna panic.

Just like you will Gabriel. You're gonna panic. You're gonna feel all that rage and anger sap away, like water draining through a hole in a dam. It's gonna empty out of you in a torrent, and then you're gonna be left alone, afraid and cut off from everyone who can help you.

Then you're gonna be just like Sam. You're gonna try and run. See Sam, he's gonna realise that stayin' in that cabin ain't a safe place anymore. Then he's gonna be all alone with me. Just like you will be Gabriel.

Sam's gonna jump into that truck and he's gonna floor it.

**Cain looks at a small remote control next to him**

And he's never gonna know what's at the end of that road.

Because Gabriel - I can afford to be patient.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JackCain's post:
(05-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Imperial (05-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates JackCain's post!
John Whyte (05-18-2017)