Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Be Contained
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-18-2017, 01:11 PM

Since that fateful day, months ago, when the Broken soul met with the soul of Ghost Tank, there had been an internal struggle. One that has been kept inside for months, leaving Oswald to have become secluded in his estate, living quietly with his wife and child. Then one day, something happened. As Oswald drove around Chicago, heading to the Museum of Science and Industry, to bring him back to his youth, he felt an intense pain within his head, as if something was trying to claw through his brains, stir them up, then rip it out.

He pulled off to the side, stopped his vehicle, got out an ran into a closed for the day night club, He rushed into its bathrooms, thinking he was about to throw up, and learning a small trick his father had taught him when he was young. He turned the faucet on, cupped his hands, and let the cold water go into his mouth, and let the cool fluid chill the underside of his tongue, before swishing the liquid around and spitting it out, then doing this again. The process was repeated many times for ten minutes. While the feeling went away, his head was still killing him. He let out a loud roaring yelling and collapsed to his knees. By the time the pressure was gone, he slowly stood to his feet, and splashed water upon his face. He looked at the mirror and saw a clown in the mirror, standing concerned off to the side. He drank a cupped handful of water before turning the faucet off before looking to the figure.

"I'm sorry. If this was your establishment, I will pay you back for the damage I caused."

The clown looked like he was taken aback, but chuckled

"But, why would I own a shit house like this?! No no no no! You actually created me, Oswald! Oh boy did you CREATE ME! WOO!"

Oswald looked at him, squinting his eyes

"What in the name of the Seven Deities do you mean?"

The clown tapped his chin a couple of times, looking at the ceiling as if he was in genuine thought, then looked back at Oswald"

"You see, Ozzy boy, I'm the representation of two separate entities that once resided within that body's intellectual property! You see, I'm the last incarnation, the one you faked for ratings and all that stupid shit in October! I've got my own form and now I'm going to go do whatever the fuck, however the fuck, and whenever the fuck, I FUCKING FEEL LIKE! HAHAHAAHAAHA!"

Oswald now looked at him wide eyed

"NO! You should not be allowed life! That was stupid! THAT WAS STUPID!"

"OH WELL!"

He squeezed his red nose

"BEEP BEEP NIGGA! I'M FUCKING OUTTA HERE!"

He then disappeared before Oswald's face, in an explosion of bloodied confetti.

"...He needs to be stopped..."

The clown then reappeared, looking at Oswald

"Oh, and, since the name Ghost Tank belongs to that body. I'm thinking my name will be... Hmm.... How about... hmm... How about something just as fucking ? OH! I know! Phantom Panzer!"

Before Oswald could try to grab him, he disappeared once again, showering the lunging Oswald in bloodied confetti.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
(06-02-2017), (05-18-2017), John Whyte (05-18-2017)