Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuck you mezian you piece of fuck
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 07:04 AM

mezian you cockriding vagina you built your bullshit legacy on beating me in a match that I wasnt supposed to be in and was officiated unfairly

if youre not the spastic cunt you seem to be then on the 5/27 savage we'll have a rematch and if i win your fluke win will be expunged from the history books. if i lose i will literally let you behead me in the ring

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 08:47 AM

I don't believe my legacy is based on beating you. But if you want a rematch I'll give you one. If you want my 'bullshit win" expunged you can have that too. But next time don't sign up for something you can finish.Why don't you stay down in the 24/7 hall where you belong.Or go back to being retired this place was so peaceful while you were gone.
I also hope you understand what the word "literally" means.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 08:50 AM

you literally fuck goat assholes you queer

G-rated XWF megastar.