Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About Some Gold To Go With My Match
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 01:23 PM

Hello Dolly, I have a favor to ask from one Xtreme Champ to another, I have this big match against Barney Green coming up at the PPV and I was wondering if you might be willing to let me hold onto that title for a bit as I would love to be holding the fist title I ever held in XWF once again as I walk back into the ring for the fist time in 4 years.

So what do you say are you willing to be a good little girl and lay down and let me pin you 1,2....

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-17-2017, 01:30 PM

Chasm.....

Chris shakes his head. The first title he ever held here was the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP. He chuckles a bit to himself.
"Good luck with that. Dolly is more stubborn than a little old lady being told she needs to get on Social Media. Not gonna happen bud. But I hope it does. Then you can hold your second rate belt as the Pay Per View goes off the air with the UNIVERSAL TITLE back in the hands of it's rightful owner.....Chris Chaos.

Chris pats Chasm on the shoulder and adjusts his trios title wbefore walking away
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-17-2017, 02:04 PM

Dolly kicks out of what she guesses was a pin.

"Chasm? What the fuck are you, some shitty nineties grunge band? Chas-him look like the front man from Everclear with his bleach blonde toupee and shit stain soul patch where he's been muffdiving on Barney Green all over the website. Shut the fuck up and go opt into a show and try earning some gold you worthless fuck.

Chaos? Go find another place to spit shine your irrelevant title, maybe take Chaffing here with you and make him a part of your stable, pussy.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 02:24 PM

Well then guess I can now see what Graves likes about you, you have this spunk to you and well how about this after I beat Barney Green, you put you money where your mouth is and give me a shot at the title at what ever show you choose.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-17-2017, 02:41 PM

"oh wha-ah-ah-ah-hy do you think you deserve a title shot? You're lobbying for matches against openly gay like Barney the human garbage disposal. Listen, Hole, go buy one of those dream match stipulation things that buy and use it against me- it won't be for the title- but if you pull off a miracle and somehow do beat me- I'll be more than happy to give you a title match."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]