Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting in a parking lot
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 09:47 AM

Mezain sits in the lobby of a Hotel Charleston. It sits quietly by himself no matt, no hope, just him and his phone.
He gives a few autographs to the people who recognize him and takes pictures with them.In between these occurrences, he is checking his twitter to see what people are saying.One of the people walks up to Mezain...

Hey Mezian could I get you to say something in a video for me?

Yeah sure why not.

Could you say "your end is night" for me?

Of course man I'd love to. Is there anyone I'm saying it to or just in general?

Say it to Steve he is one of my best friends.

Okay.
The Fan pull his phone out and begins recording...
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN STEVE........AN APOCALYPSE IS COMING AND YOUR END IS NIGH!!!!

Thanks, man that was awesome he is gonna lose his shit.

Yeah, hope you have a good time at the show.

Mezian goes back to his phone. Reading tweets and checking the website when he gets an unknown number calling him.
He answers it.

Hello? What can I do for you?

The person on the other line says to meet them outside the parking lot. They have a proposition for him.

He goes to the spot described and he waits. Jody Madrox walks over to him and tilts his head.to acknowledge he is the one that had called. Mezian walks over to Jody.

So I here you wanna tag partner?Lucky enough I need a tag partner. How about we join up and raise some hell?

Mezain thought about the idea...

Okay, Yes we will join together and we will over through the Oligarchy and destroy the politicians and dethrone the false Champions. Yes Yes yes This will be good very good HAHAHAHA

Jody interrupts Mezain..

I just want a shot at the titles and to win them. I don't get the over through the Oligarchy stuff so...

OH yes yes you will get your waist Jewelry and I Will get my coup. We both win here.

Jody looks at Mezian like he is a crazy person.As Mezain starts laughing and yelling"Their end is nigh"

Okay, so I'm gonna go back to my room. I have a match to get ready for tonight. You be safe and have fun
with whatever you are doing.

Jody leaves Mezain in the parking lot laughing to himself and chanting things.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Jody Madrox (05-17-2017)