Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Jenny Myst Sits Down with Steve Sayors
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-16-2017, 10:42 PM

Jenny is sitting on a chair at a table in a big room in a convention center in Charleston, WV. Steve Sayors is sitting next to her, also in a big chair. A microphone sits between them. All that can be seen is a pink crop top, perfectly shaping Jenny's perfect tits. Steve has his usual XWF logo-ed polo shirt.

"Jenny, you have made quite the scene recently. Created quite a bit of chaos, if I may. Some would even say that your story leading up to this Pay Per View against Roxy is some of the most entertaining in the company at this moment."

She smiles.

"Thank you Steve. And Chris is sorry he threw you through a plate glass window. He was a bit upset, I hope you understand."

Steve raps his knuckles on the table.

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine. So anyway, Jenny, you have the Mario Brothers this week, a "punishment match" from Jane , who you slapped last week. Any thoughts?"

Jenny clears her throat.

"Well, apparently management here has to learn how to "punish", because this certainly isn't it. And next week, against Reno......hahahahahhaaha.....but anyways, The Mario Brothers....."

She clears her throat a second time.

"The Mario Brothers, the XWF's own personal version of the stooges. I mean, these guys just can't get out of their own way. I am not the religious type, but if I were, I'd swear someone was looking out for me. First the stooges, then Reno's brother or whatever he is? Someone wants me to fight a bunch of nobodies before I face off with the biggest cunt on planet earth, Roxy Cotton, in my hometown at the Pay Per View. Once I take these two worthless sacks of shit and put them down with a little Pink Perfection, I will send a message to Roxy. I have big, big plans. But that is neither here nor there. I have been taught to handle my business first. So I will take these two worn out, over hyped "celebrities" and make them my bitches on national television. I will finish the job that Sonic--err--Graves, started on Savage."

"I am sure you want revenge on Roxy for what she did to you. What plans do you have to get back at her this week?"

"That's a good question, but I can't tell you, Steve. It would ruin the surprise. And you know how much I love surprises."

"Do you plan on making this a habit? Are you going to be a full time wrestler on the roster?"

"Yes, Steve, I plan to be a "full time" wrestler eventually. I am going to take a little break after the Pay Per View to go back to managing the new Universal Champion, Chris Chaos, but yes I am training my sexy ass off to get in the ring full time down the road."

Steve looks at Jenny, taken by her perfect tits.

"So I also hear that AX3 is planning something big for Warfare, is this true?"

"Well, I guess you will have to see, won't you? Hehehehehe.......here, I brought something for you."

Reaching down in her purse, she pulls out a big red lollipop. She unwraps it and shoves it in Steve's mouth.

"You need this more than I do. I am the Diva of the Damned, Steve, and my time is precious. I'd love to sit back down with you at another time, perhaps after Warfare."

She smiles at him and pushes her chair back from the table.

"Sex. Metal. Barbie. Chaos. Those are my theme words, and you will see all of them tomorrow night. I am going to make a big splash, and you, like everyone else, will just have to wait and see."

She gets up, her ripped jeans swishing back and forth as she hikes her purse over her shoulder and struts away.

Steve sits there, dumbfounded, but has no choice but to watch her walk away.

[Image: ImRojRZ.jpg]

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N

2-1-0

[Image: 05lrUCa.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
JackCain (05-16-2017)