Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Every Hero has a Story
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-14-2013, 07:51 PM

“Every hero has a story. The story is a simple, either a story of a complication when they were born that shaped them forever, or maybe a story of how their environment growing up affected their strengths and weaknesses. I have a story, but it’s not one of these. Don’t get me wrong, I am amazing.. But I’m no hero. In fact, if we want to be technical, I might be just the opposite.

I’ve done a lot of things in my life that I’m not proud of at all, like everyone who ever lived ever has. I’ve ruined some friendships, betrayed some trusts, and took advantage of some people, but that’s the name of the game. If you make the mistake of trusting someone as cocky, arrogant, selfish, and conceited as I am, then that’s your tragic flaw.

Anyway, everything happens for a reason. It might just be fate that has led me to the doors of XWF. It might be fate that led to the downfall of World Championship Entertainment, which caused me to give up wrestling for a while. It might be fate that led me to make all of the decisions that have shaped who I am today. It might just be fate that has preserved me and kept me alive, against the wishes of others. I’ll admit, I’ve been wanted dead a few times. Honestly, I’ve agreed with those people a few times. But life’s a blessing, and I’ve learned to accept that blessing..

Back on track, it might be fate that has convinced me to pursue this career, against my vow to never wrestle again. Be that as it may, I’ve taken back my vow and I am here to wrestle again, to take over Wednesday Nights forever, to eliminate all threats in the way of my mission for fame and glory, and to show that Shawn Hero is the true hero.

But I won’t get ahead of myself because we all know that without a story, there is no hero. Every hero has a story. Journey with me, as I begin my story, in XWF.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Alyssa! Where are you?!”

Shawn Hero, wheezing uncontrollably from the smoke billowing from the flames that engulf the house, searches through the thick darkness for his little cousin, Alyssa Smith. He fans flames away from his face in a vain attempt to clear the smoke from his irritated eyes. There is a loud thud as the grand piano on the second floor falls through the floor and lands with a boom on the first floor, just a few feet away from Shawn. A few charred planks fall with the piano. Shawn looks around the room again, and yells to his cousin again.

Shawn Hero: “Ayssa!”

Shawn gets a hunch and he swings around. He sees two high heels laying underneath a fallen cabinet, that stands over 8 feet tall. Panic rips through his body instantly, and Shawn runs over and grabs the cabinet. As he begins to lift the heavy piece of furniture, a flame bounces from the cabinet and onto Shawn’s wrist. The pain of the fire is intense, but Shawn ignores it as he struggles to lift the cabinet again. Shawn throws the cabinet aside, and looks down at his cousin, as a pang of despair and defeat hits his heart. Tears begin to fall as Shawn kneels beside his beloved cousin, whose body was charred like the charcoal in a grill after a barbecue. He holds her head in his lap, and yells for to wake up from her eternal sleep. At that exact moment, there is a large breaking noise and Shawn crumples underneath the weight of the television stand from the second floor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn Hero sits up in his bedroom instantly, drenched in sweat. Once he realizes that he was having yet another nightmare, he sighs aloud and lays back on his soaking pillow.

Shawn Hero: “Just another nightmare.”

Shawn rolls his head to the side and looks at the picture that rests on his bedside table. There is a 17-year old Shawn Hero holding his 10 year old cousin in his arms. His inexperienced hand rests in her flowing, blonde hair and there is a smile on both their faces that can’t be replicated- a smile that fill you with happiness and gives you a strange sense of hope.

After staring for a few seconds, Shawn slams the picture facedown on the table and sighs as he sits up and stretches. He shuffles out of the bed, and looks at his playboy calendar on the wall.

Shawn Hero: “Shhh.. Today’s the day for the interview.”

Shawn plops back down onto his bed and rests his face in his hands. It was so real. The nightmare. The fire. His cousin. He’d been having the same nightmare ever since the fire that night. Every single night, he would lie down in a pointless attempt to try to get some rest, knowing good and well that his night would be filled with the pain and agony that memory carried. He knew what the result would be, he knew that he couldn’t escape his own mind at night.. But that wouldn’t stop him from trying.

After throwing on a pair of black jeans and his all-black ADIDAS hoodie, Shawn grabs his car keys from the key rack. Shawn looks around his hotel room one final time, before he heads out the door and locks it behind him.

Shawn was a wreck but this was his chance to turn that around. He had never wrestled since Alyssa’s death, but he knew that he must have loved it before. He was with WCE for a long time, until the fire that resulted in him giving up wrestling. He had made a promise to Alyssa to stop, but some promises are not made to be kept. There was a void in Shawn. A void that only wrestling could fill.

Shawn climbs into his car, a black 2011 Chevrolet Volt, and drives off to the first interview that would set off his career again as a wrestler.. No. Not as a wrestler. As a Superstar.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShawnHero's post:
KnightMask (05-20-2013)