Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Doing it for the right reasons
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 03:35 PM

May 15th 2017 inside an XWF studio.

To best understand my disdain for my friend Micheal the "cleaner' you must first understand the context in which we became friends.And later business partners. To Understand the reason I keep such limited contact with someone I have fought next to and someone I witnessed the horrors of war with.So let me explain....

0630 April 10th 2009,London England

Mezian sits in a coffee shop thinking about the flight and how he missed his girlfriend.Most of the time he would take herwith him on these trips but this time is different.You see an old friend of his called and asked for his help.Micheal Davids had been his friend since their time in Korongol. They went to basic together and joined the 101st Airbourne together.When the unit was deployed to Afganistan after their tour in Kosovo the two were ecstatic. They had not really seen any combat and had wanted to get into the fray.Being young and stupid they thought it as going to be the best time of their lives.

After their first deployment rotation happened and Micheal was sent to Iraq and Mezian was sent home due to being
"Psychologically Unfit for Combat". This title crushed him but he knew it was for the best.He failed the psych eval
hard and had no real other option other than being a clerk in the quartermaster's office. He really didn't want to do that, he joined the U.S.Army to fight the terrorist not push papers. The airport in Kabul was the last time Mezain saw or heard from Mike for a very long time.Until recently he had assumed that the man had died or was homeless wandering the streets in some big city. Both of which were the fate of most vets coming home.Until one day very familiar and very
distraught voice called him out of the blue.

2045 April 2nd Cincinnati Ohio

The phone rings as Mezain is sitting in his house watching Tv while his girlfriend is making popcorn.

Hello?...Who is this?

Hey Pat man its Mike you busy right now?We need to talk I'm kind of in hot mess of a situation.You're the only
One that can help me out, man.Please, Can you do this for an old 'Battle Buddy'?You know for old times sake.

Mike...Mike Davids? The Davids from Korongol?I thought you were dead or homeless.How the hell did you get my number?Why are you calling me at 845 at night?

Ha I 've gotten that a lot lately actually. The whole I thought you were dead thing.So after the service, I joined
up with a Mercenary group named Blackwater. I did some ops for them and made some money. The last op I did, didn't
go as planned and I was dropped from the group.But I wanna finish what I started with this op.Can you help me?

So let me get this straight? You worked for one of the biggest Mercenary groups in the world, got released,
and now you're going rogue and you're involving me?How the fuck does that make sense to you? I mean seriously what the actual fuck man.

Im not going rouge, Blackwater is funding it I'm just not part of their team anymore.The brass knew how much had
invested in the op and wanted me to finish it but not with their people. The said it had too high of a risk of casualties. So they gave me the money to do it and I get to pick my own team. It wouldn't take more than two people
to complete this.

[green]Okay so now you're telling me I could die?You are not really making a strong argument for yourself here mike.Why would I go maybe get myself killed doing something Blackwater didn't want to do.What sense does that even make?

Okay,.Well when you put it that way it doesn't make any sense at all.here is the catch, The payment for the op is 500k
each and we have a stipulation n the contract that all funds found during is ours.You can walk away from this a rich man Pat. Just imagine what you and that pretty girlfriend can do with all that money. Especially with your fighting career in the shit hole.There is an e-mail that has your ticket and all your info in it in your inbox.Just look at it and think about it. Ill see you in London in a week.

How do you know about my girlfriend and my fighting career? More importantly, how do you have my email?Why am I going
to London? And you never told me how you got my number.What makes you think I'll come to London to help you out I
haven't spoken to you in five years.

Because you are a good man and once you know what I'm doing you will understand.And I know all this stuff about you because I like to be prepared for any unforeseen circumstance. I wouldn't want to ask ou to go if you had a career
things to do or if you had children now, would I?Your girlfriend doesn't need to know any of this. Tell her you're going to talk to a promoter in London about a fight.

But I haven't fought in two years, she'll know I'm lying.I can't do that to her.

No she won't there is an email about a fight in London and you're mentioned in it just show it to her.Get on the
plane and head here asap.

But how...did you...?

im always prepared for these things. I'll see you in London. Bye Battle Huah!

He spent the next few days gathering his things and preparing to leave the country. He didn't know what was on the other side of this adventure but he knew he may not come back.He kissed hid girlfriend goodbye, possible for the time and got into the cab.And with a heavy sigh, he let out in the vehicle he left the life he knew, at least for now.

0745 April 10th London England

Mezian spots Micheal across the street and he tries to cross to meet him.Mike looks nothing like he did when he last saw him. What once a scrawny small kid was now a well-built battle worn man. The life that mike must have had while away
from Mezain had to have been terrible.At that moment more than ever he knew that he was genuinely grateful for what had
happened to him. HE didn't have to see the hell that Micheal did although the life he had wasn't the best either.

Dude I have been waiting for a goddamn hour. Where in the hell have you been? I could have left you here.

I know how long you have been here. I've been watching to make sure you weren't compromised by anyone. I had to make sure you didn't bring her either.And you wouldn't have left Patrick like I said you're a good man.

Seriously?Have you been watching me? I'm not even going to get into how fucked up that is right now. So why did you ask me to fly halfway around the world to see you? You better make it good because I will leave here. The right thing or not.

Alright man you made your point.Look do you remember Abdul Hassin Quiraji? We called him Abdul the Cruel.

Yeah I remember that fuckhead. He would travel over the Af/Pak border all the time trying to keep us from grabbing him. He used to traffic girls in and out of the country for profit.

Yeah that guy, After we set up the Operation Post in Korongol he vanished.We thought he died during a disagreement
with the Pakistanis.Well, it turns out they just shipped him here.In London to be a liaison to some cover company that we think is shipping girls out of the country. We had him dead to rights but he got out of it because of bureaucratic loopholes. that is why Blackwater dropped it. They didn't want to cause and incident.

That is where we come in two people killing a scumbag is a lot easier to cover up than a whole group of mercenaries kicking down doors and shooting up the place.We are invisible to the watchful eye of the government.We pose no threat and we have no real vested interest in either side.We just go in kill the fucker, get out collect our reward about our separate ways and never talk about this again.

Okay so how do I fit in? This seems like a bad Steven Segall movie. I'm not some trained assassin. I haven't shot a
rifle or repelled from cinch point in years. I gave all of that up.It took me years to not have the nightmares anymore.
I still have to get checked by a Psych to make sure I'm relatively normal every six months.SO why me?

Because when I pulled your Jacket I realized that you had a bright future that was squandered by an unfortunate
mishap. Let's see, First in your class in basic. Had the best times in all Pt categories, Ranger qualified in all
fields.Best shooting scores, First in your jump school, best in your class for ground tactics.The instructors are
quoted as saying 'You could have taught the goddamn class".You 're promoted twice a span of one year.And you were
a Squad leader and Platoon leader. You had everything going for you then you accidentally shot a child.

And with that Micheal stood up and walked away.It seemed like he just disappeared into the crowd.Patrick couldn't
find him anywhere. he sat there thinking about what he had done.Why he had left the Army. And the poor girl that he had killed. Accident or not he felt horrible for it. It ate at him and tore him away from the reality he once had.
He sat there for a few moments and left the table as well to go back to his hotel room and think about what he was going
to do from here.

To be Continued....

May 15th inside the XWf studio

Mezain stands there looking off into the distance.Mumbling to himself incoherently.He stops and looks at the camera
to address the people watching.

Often it is hard to do the right thing in life. Maybe time the chance is not at first glance foreseeable.Then when you least expect it will shine like the brightest star in the sky.

That is what happened last week on Savage. My chance to do the right thing and win the XWF TV Championship was just out of reach. The chance to be relevant in this company slipping away. My future was uncertain maybe not to the company but to me. I felt like the world was going to end, all of the drive had left my body as I lay broken in my bed at home. But, then that bright shining star was shown to me. The opportunity to once again fight for what I believe is
right. I have been bestowed a match for the #1 Contendership of the XWF TV Championship. And I will seize it.

So to My opponents I have very few, but very true words to offer.Take pride in what you have been given, take the
opportunity to be great and run with it.Be the best you can physically be.Bring your "A" game.Because You are going
to need it Saturday. I have one purpose and one goal and none of you and I MEAN NONE OF YOU will deny me what is mine.So be prepared to be broken mentally and physically, as I will warp your bones and crush what hope you have in yourself and walk out victorious. And begin my march to face Thomas Nixon and strip him of what is Rightfully Mine!!!

RUN WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE LITTLE ONES.....THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW AND YOUR END IS NYE!!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mezian's post:
(05-20-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-16-2017), JackCain (05-16-2017), JimCaedus (05-20-2017), Vincent Lane (05-18-2017)