Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GunBeat Falls (tape 1)
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2017, 06:33 AM

We see Cadryn walking down a street somewhere in the afternoon, then he ends up encounerting a bum looking for a dime.

"Ay man, i'd straddle you for a dollar man!"

The man ignores the bum, but the bum decides to schoolboy him into a prawn hold for his troubles!

"Motherfucker, I said i'd Straddle you if you don't give me some money!"

Suddenly, Jody comes out of nowhere and spray pin some bullets onto the bumpin arm.

"Hey, he's my meal ticket to roll up on, not you"

Bum walks away from the champin, and we see Jody lifting him up.

"Oh shit, if it ins't the King's Jester, I remember you not wanting to fight because I wasn't a threat...well now, fuck you and the Kings who should have just treated you like a fucking Schoolboy you are."

Jody lifts him up in a Rotten's Edge (Brainbuster), and slams him on the sidewalk. Then he notices the bum, and shoo's him away before he crucifix him and alfiler the champion.

Will this dude kickout, or nah?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 06:51 AM

Well, it looks like the cowboy rode a little too far into the sunset.

Winner and NEW Heavy Metalweight Champion
Jody Madrox!
Hate Post Like Post