Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAVES IS BACK BABY!!!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 04:23 PM

At approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, I personally met with Vincent Lane and Theo Pryce in order to Ink a deal to bring Michael Graves back to the XWF. Upon signing the contract, and with assurances from all parties involved that no legal action would be taken against me. Jane was released from my custody.

Michael Graves and Terry Blackstone are once again officially a part of the XWF family. I would like to send a special thank you to Mr. Pryce for everything that he did to make this deal happen. Not only does Mr. Pryce value the safety of his employees, but he also sees the benefits of having a star of the magnitude of Micheal Graves on the XWF roster. The XWF would be a better place if more members of the management team shared his views on employee relations and his strong business sense.

So once again, thank you Mr. Theo Pryce.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Imperial (05-14-2017), Theo Pryce (05-14-2017)
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 05:55 PM

Let's hope you've learned your lesson, Mr. Graves.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 06:27 PM

Fuck you, you insignificant worm!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JackCain (05-15-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-14-2017, 07:22 PM

"Celebrating a match to be with me? Surely you jest. I know the thought of you touching my body does wonders for you, Mikey, but I just hope you're aware of what you've gotten yer self into, pal. Fucked. And in the wrong type of way.

See ya' at High Stakes bae."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 07:59 PM

(05-14-2017, 07:22 PM)Dolly Waters Said: "Celebrating a match to be with me? Surely you jest. I know the thought of you touching my body does wonders for you, Mikey, but I just hope you're aware of what you've gotten yer self into, pal. Fucked. And in the wrong type of way.

See ya' at High Stakes bae."

I only have eyes for you babe.
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial (05-14-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-15-2017, 11:07 AM

(05-14-2017, 04:23 PM)Micheal Graves Said:

At approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, I personally met with Vincent Lane and Theo Pryce in order to Ink a deal to bring Michael Graves back to the XWF. Upon signing the contract, and with assurances from all parties involved that no legal action would be taken against me. Jane was released from my custody.

Michael Graves and Terry Blackstone are once again officially a part of the XWF family. I would like to send a special thank you to Mr. Pryce for everything that he did to make this deal happen. Not only does Mr. Pryce value the safety of his employees, but he also sees the benefits of having a star of the magnitude of Micheal Graves on the XWF roster. The XWF would be a better place if more members of the management team shared his views on employee relations and his strong business sense.

So once again, thank you Mr. Theo Pryce.

While I appreciate the thought Mr. Graves, XWF CEO Vincent Lane also had a role in your return perhaps an even bigger one than my own. He too deserves some thanks thrown his way.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:18 AM

Pretty obvious that from the day he was born there's been something wrong with Micheal Graves. He's gone from being "possessed" to being a furry to being a pedophile... and now he can't even recognize which side of his bread is buttered.

That's fine, Mikey. I'm not in it for the fame.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:22 AM

If Theo didn't fire me, I never would have kidnapped Jane and put myself in a position to be rehired. So somebody please explain to me how Vinnie deserves ANY recognition for that?

Yeah, that's what I thought... Idiot!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:24 AM

Good point. Theo Pryce's actions led DIRECTLY to the kidnapping and probable assault of Jane .

I'm sure Shane will be thrilled to learn this information.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-15-2017, 11:30 AM

Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie...I try to help you get the recognition that you so desperately crave...Remember?

But now you want to come at me like this? You are absolutely right, I did fire Graves. Which, if you had taken your head out of Roxy's snatch long enough to pay attention you would have known that it was Jane who asked for Graves to be fired. I did what you the staff member who was being verbally assaulted asked for. That's what a good boss does. They support their people. You should try it sometime. Instead of undermining them at every turn.

To even suggest that me complying with Ms. 's request directly resulted into her kidnapping is essentially saying that Jane is DIRECTLY responsible for her kidnapping. That's victim blaming 101 Vincent. Do I need to have HR sit down with you and go over how that is not ok?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:41 AM

Pretty it up however you want, Theo, but I know how you operate.

Jane made the request out of fear and a visceral reaction... we all had the same gut impulse. But if either of you took a second to think about Graves and his mental state you would have known what he was capable of! But no, Theo Pryce had to drop his gleaming brass balls right onto my desk and make the call.

Own it, dude. I know your M.O. all too well.

You keep it squeaky clean on the outside, and you've been spotless since you've returned.

But I know there's something sinister under the surface. I'm not rolling over and letting my hard work here go to waste just so Theo Pryce can execute another hostile takeover!

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:49 AM

Um, excuse me, what about my mental state? Everybody keeps talking about me like there's something wrong, but the fact is I've never felt better in my entire life! Just because I don't share all of the same views as most people doesn't mean I'm crazy!!!

Now if you two will excuse me, I need to go chop up mice to feed to my daffodils.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-15-2017, 11:51 AM

(05-15-2017, 11:30 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You are absolutely right, I did fire Graves.

That is me owning it Vinnie. Do try and keep up please. It's one thinking having to explain things 10 different ways to people like Peter but I expect better from you.

I fired Graves and in that situation I would do it again. You see Vinnie decisions aren't made in a vacuum. We do not have the luxury of making decisions today with the knowledge of it's future ramifications.

Sure Graves is mentally unstable but he had a million different ways he could have handled his firing. Acting like you knew exactly how he would respond is as baseless as your claims of knowing me and my M.O.

You speak of me executing another hostile takeover but in order to execute another I would need to have executed one previously correct? Can you please point me to a time when I did that?

Don't get me wrong, I am a business man first and foremost, a pretty darn good one in fact but I have thus far never needed to resort to such underhanded measures to take control of something. Why would I when I have the money to virtually buy anything I want?

I told you before I have no desire to take more than the 50% of the XWF I have now. I own my own company, I have no desire to run two simultaneously. I'm good but I'm not that good.

You can come out from the closet Vinnie, the big bad boogeyman isn't here to get you or your precious reason for being.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 11:58 AM

Quiet, Graves, go play with your dolls...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (05-15-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2017, 12:05 PM

I'll have you know that I only have one doll, and she is much prettier than those!
Hate Post Like Post
(05-17-2017)