Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn: Micheal Graves
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 01:35 PM

Micheal, Micheal, Micheal...

Let me just make sure to be abundantly clear here, dude. Like crystal.

I've allowed leniency because you're a hot commodity. I've looked the other way because you're an XWF Legend in the flesh.

BUT.

I will not allow any harm to come to a member of my staff, a member of the XWF family, and the potential heir to the Dynasty.

Theo Pryce, for the little bit of time left that he'll have any power around here, isn't one to negotiate with terrorists. But I know when to swallow my pride and take a step back for the greater good.

You know where my office is. You know my contact info. We don't need cameras and we don't need any scrutiny from authorities.

You tell me where Jane is, I'll reinstate your contract IMMEDIATELY and I'll even get you in the ring with Dolly Waters.

So what's it going to be, dude?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (05-14-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-14-2017, 01:39 PM

In the interest of all of those involved, if Vinnie thinks this is the "best" course of action than he has my complete support.

You need anything from The Kings™ you know where to find us Lane.

But let me make one thing extremely clear to you Michael. You are still breathing because Jane is missing. Return her immediately and with both of her beautiful breasts intact and I will not destroy you and everything you've ever cared about.

Do the right thing for once in your life.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 02:09 PM

I'm willing to talk but understand this, Jane will not be returned until the following list of demands are met.

1: My contract will be fully reinstated.

2: My date with Dolly Waters at High Stakes will be honored as originally agreed with the added condition that ALL members and known associates of AX3 will be barred from ringside.

3: The XWF will no longer attempt to apply content bans on the material that I upload to the XWF website, speak about or show in both my promos and wrestling appearances.

4: Theo Pryce will issue a public apology for attempting to reach beyond his limited power, and wrongfully terminating me to begin with.

If and when these demands are fully met to my satisfaction, I will release your precious Jane from captivity. If you refuse to honor any of these demands, I promise that you will NOT like what happens next!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 02:16 PM

Buddy Boy, if you want your friends barred from ringside for your title match, then so be it. That's easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

As for the content? Dude. I don't make the laws. The XWF operates within the rules of the FCC.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 02:20 PM

1: My contract will be fully reinstated.

2: My date with Dolly Waters at High Stakes will be honored as originally agreed with the added condition that ALL members and known associates of AX3 will be barred from ringside.

3: The XWF will no longer attempt to apply content bans on the material that I upload to the XWF website, speak about or show in both my promos and wrestling appearances.

4: Theo Pryce will issue a public apology for attempting to reach beyond his limited power, and wrongfully terminating me to begin with.

Vinnie, get serious. My opinions and views are not illegal. Does it look like I've fucked any children on television? Allow me to be me on your show to the extent that the law will allow. That's all I'm asking here.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-14-2017, 02:38 PM

Publicly apologize? Good luck with that one.

Here's the deal Graves. We both know that what you want, what you really want most of all is a match with Dolly Waters at High Stakes. Above all else.

And right now I am the one person standing in the way of that. Vinnie may agree to all of your terms but I am the one that fired you and I am the one that can allow your rehiring.

You will never get a public apology from me. I didn't overstep as evidence by the fact that you are indeed fired. But I am willing to bring you back if you return immediately. Simple as that.

I'll draw up your new contract right now all you have to do is return . The rest of your demands, save for number 4, which will never happen, can be worked out between you and Vinnie.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 02:46 PM

Fine, you called my bluff. Dolly Waters is the end game here, always has been. If not for that beautiful enchantress coming into my life, I likely never would have fought so hard to try and force you into a position to rehire me. As far as you apologizing, the fact is, I never expected you to go for that, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right?

Draw up the contract...

Meet the rest of my VERY reasonable demands...

I will release unharmed.

Fair enough?
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-14-2017, 02:50 PM

The contract will be ready at XWF HQ within the hour. You show up with and you can sign the contract. As for the rest of your demands. I'll allow Vinnie to handle that. So far he has been very reasonable but as he said, the restrictions that were put upon you were done so by the FCC. We have no wiggle room there.

Hate Post Like Post