Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Suck On This
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-14-2017, 09:01 PM

[Image: XPYT3Nh.jpg]
Peach WISHES She Could Be Me

"Hhrrrreeaaammmmphh", biting down on the towel, Jenny gripped the edges of the padded table.

The laser removal of her ass tat that Roxy gave her at Savage hurt worse than the damn thing getting put on. So many things were going through her pretty blonde head. So many things to process and not a lot of time to process them.

CONFUSION

Who the hell had attacked her? Whoever they were, they were a flat put coward. Put a bag over her head, knocked her damn near out. The Asylum or some shit? They will get theirs.

FRUSTRATION

She was so close to winning that battle royal. She had pulled out all the stops, or so she thought. She really thought she did enough to beat Jack Cain. But---she performed well. She impressed. She made an impact. She knew she was still green, and she thinks a few more matches and will be ready for Roxy.

HUMILIATION

Roxy had tattooed her ass on national television, and she was helpless to do anything about it. Now she had to get this monstrosity taken off......

"Hheeerrreeeammmph!" The towel dropped from her mouth.

"If you put one mark on my perfect ass I swear to god I'll sue you into the stone age!"

The man doing the removal stared at her for a second, then shook his head and continued his job as she gripped the padded bed again.

As the pain that racked her body intensified, she needed something to distract herself from it. She had to fly all the way back to Vegas to meet with a team of the best tattoo removal guys in the nation, before heading to that cess pool known as West Virginia. Goddamn, she'd still be sore, how would she be able to move in the ring? Jane had to be behind this........but she's in the back of some pedo van now so she can't answer for her actions. Something needed to be done, however.

Someone needed to pay.

She flipped on the TV, and found XWFTV in the guide.

Luigi was on the TV, and he looked even greasier than usual. His broken English accent made his promo a tad hard to follow, but she was trying her best to focus on the words and not the blinding pain encompassing her back side.

Watching this crap, trying to get psyched, she couldn't help but laugh. She never thought she would be laughing at a time like this, but this shit was Austin Powers stupid. It was so ridiculously ludicrous that she couldn't help but chuckle between yelps.

Was Luigi serious? Calling out Chris Chaos now too? First off, Chris would split him in two. Secondly, the promo didn't make any fucking sense. She knew he was Italian, but goddamn.

After the Luigi promo---if you want to call it that--- ended, she scrolled through a few others until she found the replay of Savage. She watched her violation at the hands of the Asylum and Roxy over and over and over and over, as the rage built up in her. Just as she felt like she was about to fucking explode, the searing pain stopped and the laser gun went silent.

"Okay, Jen, you're tat is gone. Here....."

He handed her a mirror so she could look at his handy work. It was PERFECTION, as if it never existed.

"Thank you, Timmy. Your reputation stands true."

She slides off the table and pulls her cream mini skirt down so her black thong is no longer visible.

Walking, though gingerly, over to the reception desk she whipped out an AMEX black card.

"Put it on there, with a little extra for Timmy Sims," she said, "tell him its from Jennifer Sambuca. He knows me."

The disinterested reception took the card and typed in a few clicks on her keyboard.

"All set, ma'am."

She took the card back without saying a word.......the scene with Roxy tatting Jenny and Jim Ross flipping out still played on medium volume in the room as she walked through the door.

SOMEWHERE IN WEST VIRGINIA

"Hey guys! How ya feeling? Sonic really did a number on ya, didn't he? Hehehehe, I always liked that little blue demon better anyway. The Mario Brothers were a little too.....Jersey Shore meets the Godfather for me. Never was a huge fan. Peach was a cunt. Bowser was a bitch who was physically imposing but always seemed to lose. Toad was, well, am I allowed to make fun of transgenders here? I don't want to make wittle Jane mad at me again."

She throws her head back and laughs.

"I have have the most perfect pussy here, but what I did last Warfare was, to say the least, ballsy. I've said for weeks that I am trying to gain experience before the PPV and my match with Roxy. This week, it is no different. Sure, I haven't "dominated" matches like my man does, but I have found a way to survive. That is all I have been doing my entire life--surviving bad situations. This little attempt at "punishment", this will be thwarted as well. Will I come in and kick your asses? Maybe not. But I will scratch, claw, bite, slap, whatever I need to do to survive, and to win. You two are known for your quirky little adventures. Look at this as a new one, but with a twist. You were made famous by trying to save the princess, the damsel in distress. This time, when you find her, the princess is more than you bargained for. This time, the princess is the "bad guy" and you need to save yourselves. But Mario unlike the games you made famous, there is no restart button. There are no multiple lives. You get ONE chance to prove your more than just an over-hyped grease monkey, and I suggest you bring your A game.

Jenny looks out the window of the limousine.....a vehicle that seemed so out of place in the land of banjos and missing teeth known as West Virginia.

Snapping her fingers, she resumes talking.

"Hey, camera guy, over here. I am not paying you to shoot the landscape. There is nothing to see. I am the star of this episode. I've provided you a limo to ride in, the least you could do is be considerate."

The camera is now on her again.

"Thank you. Maybe I'll save you a piece of sushi later. Maybe. Do they have sushi in this hellhole of a state? Anyway. This isn't punishment for me, this is a reward. I get to make the headlines again. I get to have people talking about me again. Little old 5'3", 100 pound Jenny beats two men yet again. How does she do it? That is what I am about. I have made my name by being Chris Chaos's "valet", and now I am making news by being the baddest bitch in this business, hands down. I am the meanest, nastiest and cold hearted cunt XWF has seen in some time and I think I showed that in the battle royal on Savage. Sure I came up short....but I was attacked and brutalized before the match and STILL almost won. Then, Roxy, interfering........tattooing........aargh she makes me so angry. All that money spent......the pain.....she's gonna get hers. Trust me. She's going to get hers. At the Pay Per View in my home city.......she gonna get hers.

"So boys, bring you A games, because you will need to. I am going to be a little sore, a little ginger in the ring. I am going to be a little vulnerable....but I will also be a little pissed off. Scratch that, I will be A LOT PISSED OFF. AX3 was made to look like bitches on Savage and not in the way I brag about. I am going to take out all this rage, all this aggression, all this pent up cunt-y-ness and take it out on you two bozos. Then when I am done, I am finding Roxy Cotton......

......because I REFUSE to be made into a sucker......so boys, when I beat the two of you on Wednesday Night you will never be able to show your greasy mustached faces on television again."

She takes a lollipop out of her purse.

"So you can suck on that."

She pops the sucker in and shoes the camera man away with her hand, as he turns it off and the screen goes black.

2-1-0

[Image: TDAs3Xf.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Chris Chaos (05-14-2017), JackCain (05-15-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Jenny Myst's post!
(05-15-2017), Barney Green (05-14-2017)