Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
actions speak louder then words
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-14-2013, 03:36 PM

Jason E. Smith, impressive career thus far, however, you are not going to take me out, nobody has, and quite honestly nobody will. The sooner you realise that Smith the better, but let's talk about my real yet unlikely goal, winning this match. I mean, I may never win a match again, I have said it before and I'll say it again, I prefer being the underdog anyways. Truth be told, I think I am going to get my *** kicked, but that has happened so many times, that I have gotten use to the pain, use to it all, I mean let's face it Jason, I've been through it all.

Yeah name anything, and I have been through it. Car accident, been in it, barbed wire cage matches, been in it, injuries, happened but I have never taken a day off I think I can make it through. So you tell me Jason, if you think you can destroy me, Gilmour thought that too, and look what happened, I almost destroyed him. So Jason with that said, are you really ready for this match? Do you really think you can destroy me? End me? Whatever you want to call it.

If you ask me Jason, the answer is..........

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean really, I have seen way worse then you, and some came in alot smaller package bro. Trust me, you won't end me, hell if you get a win that's one thing, almost everyone can say they have done that. Now ending me, that's the trickey part bro, and I don't think you have got it in you dude.

So with that said Jason, why don't we restate what I have already asked you, do you really think you can end me? I don't think you do, I don't think you can walk the walk, I don't think you've got it in you, and you quite frankly, never

ever

going to have it in you.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

We'll soon find out

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight