Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Perfection
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2017, 08:54 PM

[Image: E1FpMUk.jpg]

PERFECTION

Jenny's plane had arrived in Detroit. Chris had told her he had business to deal with in one of the lower income neighborhoods and she could only imagine what that meant. She wouldn't go to those places. She grew up in one, she didn't need to go back.

She lived the good life now.

Why go back?

She stepped off the terminal and immediately went to baggage claim. She felt dirty even being here. In her black yoga pants and pretty pink crop top she drew a lot of looks from men at the airport. These fucking pig men, who only looked at her as an object. Someone they wanted to fuck. Someone they would leave their wives to fuck. Someone they would destroy their family and give up their home to fuck. Just a pair of tits and a vagina, nothing more, nothing less.

She bit her lip.......something about that was hot.

She knew she was flawless physically, but was one of those many hot girls who was a bit compromised mentally and emotionally. Oh well. When you have good looks you can get by. When you look like Ultimate--someone who is fucked up physically and mentally/emotionally, then you are really fucked. But looks, good looks, make all those negatives go away.

Why would Jack Cain want to destroy what makes her her? Then there wouldn't be anything to sit in the locker room and touch himself too. There would be nothing to use that Vaseline that Cadryn kept in his suitcase to wax his carrot. Maybe Jack and Cadryn could be friends---they are both pathetic douche-bags who could never get a woman who looked like Jenny.

The escalator took an annoyingly long time. When she finally got to baggage claim she sighed, putting her hands on her hips. Where the hell were the bags.

Ugh.

"DELTA FLIGHT 2780 WITH SERVICE FROM LAS VEGAS, YOUR BAGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON BELT 2. AGAIN, DELTA FLIGHT 2780 WITH SERVICE FROM LAS VEGAS, YOUR BAGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON BELT 2. WELCOME TO DETROIT."

That bitch had a voice like nails on a chalkboard. No wonder she sits in an office all day. If she looks as ugly as her voice is, good god almighty.

Jenny waited rather impatiently for her bag to arrive around to her side of the belt, then slid it off and popped the carrier handle. The sound of it rolling on the tile floor was a bit soothing. Relaxing, even. She was finally getting out of this place.

When she got outside to the curb side terminal, a man in a tux holding a sign that said "JENNIFER SAMBUCA" was awaiting her. She nodded at the man, and dropped the bag at his feet. Walking over to the door she tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Let me get that for you, ma'am" he said. Opening the door for her she got in. She could hear him shuffling around in the trunk, obviously putting her bag away, and popped in her earbuds.

When he finally got into the driver seat she saw his beady little eyes looking back at her through the rearview. Removing one earbud, she notioned to him, "what?"

"Where to, miss?"

She rolled her eyes.

"The W hotel, southside." He nodded, she felt him put the large car in gear.

"On the way, stop at a local Pinkberry, I could use some yogurt to go along with my day."

The man nodded.

She was right about to put her headphone in when she noticed his mouth moving again.

"We have a TCBY that is close to here, mam, if that is easier---"

"I don't care what it is, just make sure it is pink."

"Alright ma'am, you got -----"

She closed the partition and put her earbuds back in. Perfection couldn't be bothered by those below it.

[Image: K2YhbYk.png]the people around here."[/color][/b][/i]

Jenny throws her arms up in digust.

"And Jack Cain has to be the worst of them. He's so conflicted, I just can't figure him out. But that is okay, I don't need to figure him out. I just need to put his charbroiled ass over the top rope. I mean, what the hell. I tried to be nice. Sure, he's ugly, he knows it, everyone with two working retinas knows it. But to get into the deep seeded issues of his emotional inner self, why would I do that? You WANTED me to point that out? First you compliment me then you are giving me tips on how to diss you better? Jesus, you may as well add to that list. At the very least, on the spectrum. But hey, what can I say? Nobody can be as perfect as I am. We are all fucked up, Jack, but som of us are able to hide it with flawless exteriors, like moi. But you want to "crush me", and that is fine. I look forward to it. I look forward to watching you try, and watching you fail. I'm quicker than you, smarter than you, and more cunning than you. I'll put you over those ropes before you even realize who it was who hit you. Want to make a bet on it? I'm a Vegas gal, after all.

And look who finally showed up to the party? The Ultimate. The "Legend". Pssht. Is she kidding me? Please tell me she is joking. She may be a legend at competitve eating but inside a wrestling ring, I've seen Jerry Springer contestants with more talent. She is nothing but an oversized blow up doll, with no real skill other than getting fucked when she steps into that ring. It will feel so good eliminating that Middle-Eastern Shrek.

Nobody else seems to have anything to say. That's okay. They don't want to embarrass themselves further by talking all week then losing to me. Might as well lose and be quiet about it.

Dick Tickler, which makes me giggle to say, and Random, I mean.......Jesus H Christ where do they find these losers? Now Obsidian is asking for a friend? Jack, take a look at Obsidian Air. Look what I did to him. THAT is your future. You will never be able to show your face on XWF Television again after a 5'3 100 lb female takes you out. Although I am the hottest female on the roster, hands down. And then on Warfare, I am going to take out the Mario Brothers too. I am the next big thing in this company, and I am goin to truly prove myself in this match. It all begins here. People will look back at this match as the one where Jenny Myst rose to power to become the most dominant female this company has ever seen! And to think, I wasn't even planning on being an active wrestler a few months ago. What a change, huh?

So how does that make you feel Jack? How does it make you feel Ultimate? Like shit, I'd imagine. Good. Fuck both of you. Seriously. Fuck everyone. You see, I am not the type of bitch that should be taken lightly. Don't let me stature fool you. Jack, this "plastic ass" is an ass you could never get. You know this, and YOU pointed this out. I still find that amusing. You can be a monster, that is all fine and dandy, but you are not going to get a W in the XWF record books on my account. I have big things planned for Savage. I am going to be all over that show. You will lose this battle royal and then probably leave the building. I don't care about your background, or where you are from, or what you have been through----we all have our stories. We all have our pasts. We all have shit that makes us who we are. I have only scratched the top. You only know what I ALLOW you to know. We'd be here until Labor Day if I laid out all the shit that has fucked up this pretty little head of mine. But what sets me apart from the rest of the people in this match is that I take all of that pain and I am able to channel it. I am able to use it. You are reckless, out of control, and if Chris taught me anything it is to be calculated and controlled. I WILL be the winner of this battle royal and I WILL be 3-0......and all you can do at this point is accept it. Accept your fate. Accept perfection.

Because this week, perfection comes in Pink."

2-0-0

[Image: 7SSJsPV.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
JackCain (05-12-2017)