Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Reality
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-12-2017, 12:35 PM

**Jack Cain is sitting on a crate in The Palace in Auburn Hills. In the distance, the ring crew is setting up the squared circle for tomorrow night's Savage show. Staffers buzz around on cell phones, checking emails and making calls. The arena is a hub of activity as the XWF rolls into town. Cain is there early to get the lay of the land and get a feel for the arena - a bit of recon, just like the old days. One of the ring crew is showing him a video on his cell phone. It is The Ultimate's interview with Mean Gene Okerlund. Cain watches it and starts to laugh**

Oh man, and people say I'm crazy? Jesus Christ, you're six feet short of a fuckin' spider aren't ya?

**Cain tries to regain his stern composure, but cracks up laughing again**

I mean, ombudsmen, dieticians, fuckin' portals to another world? God knows what's goin' on in your head pal but I think you gotta think about gettin' some pills, know what I mean?

First off, there's all this shit about me tellin' the management I wanted a battle royal cos I'm scared of you? You for real? You go and drag your fat fuckin' ass to Vinnie Lane and Theo Pryce's office and ask 'em if I've ever met the fuckers, never mind gone on bended knee to beg them to protect me from you?

And why the Hell would I even need to be protected from you? You forgotten the other week when I kicked your pug ugly fat face through an announce table? You forgotten how I picked you up in the air and nearly broke your fuckin' neck? And who kicked you outta that battle royal? Maybe it affected your memory, but that was me too. So I'd say I got the upper hand so far don't I?

But seriously, I've been tryin' to assassinate you with fuckin' hot dogs? Christ, whaddya think this is? James fuckin' Bond? If I wanted to fuckin' end you, I could, and it wouldn't be with a fuckin' wiener. The only reason I haven't is because you're a joke, and you ain't worth my time when it comes to that.

But what I do have is the time to while away beatin' the shit outta you. That's just fun. And if it knocks some sense into ya, all the better!

**Cain hops off the crate and walks up to the staffer with the phone - then knocks him out with a brutal TKO punch**

What you gotta realise is I deal in reality - so if I punch you in your head, your skull is gonna be caved in.

**He carries on, elbowing a cameraman in the face, and then booting him in the groin while he lies on the floor. The cameraman writhes in pain**

If I kick you in the balls - which I'm not really sure if you have or not, are you just a cock or a cock and balls type of freak? - then you're gonna have trouble having kids.

All your shit? It ain't real! It's all some fuckin' fantasy designed to protect you from the truth you find yourself livin' in. And you know what that truth is don't ya? The fact that whoever you're in that ring with tomorrow night - whether it's Dick Face, Cracker Jap, Jenny "Daddy made me rub up against other men" Myst or whoever this fuckin' mystery opponent is - they're all gonna show you that you can open up gateways to other fuckin' planets, ride a unicorn, or Captain the fuckin' Starship Enterprise, and it don't matter when you're in a fight, because you'll go down, you'll feel pain, and you'll get scared, then you'll turn tail and fuckin' run, like the pussy - if you have one of those - you are.

**Cain walks to where the entrance ramp, where the curtain will be, and utters one final sentence before he steps through**

It's like I keep saying freak, you might think this is all about you, but when it comes down to it, you, like all the others, are a fuckin' joke, and I'm the most dangerous man on this fuckin' Earth.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
Theo Pryce (05-12-2017), TheUltimate (05-12-2017)