Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
THE LEGEND SPEAKS
TheUltimate Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-11-2017, 08:39 PM

The Ultimate is pacing back and forth in the back stage area, rubbing her hands together and thinking deeply when suddenly Mean Gene and a camera crew interrupts her meditations.

Mean Gene: Ultimate, I'm glad I found you here, I've been meaning to ask you about...

The Ultimate: About the rumors Mean Gene? About the RUMORS that in my XWF debut, the XWF establishment conspired to rob me of my win? That their so-called ombudsman took me out for brunch and attempted to to bribe me to throw the match? Those rumors Mean Gene?

Mean Gene: Those are serious charges, do you have any evidence to back it up?

The Ultimate: It turns out the so-called ombudsman, Vindra Singh, couldn't even be found in the XWF records and people have begun to doubt he even existed...sound suspicious to you, Mean Gene? Sound a little off? But the biggest, deadliest rumor of all is not a rumor but a fact...Jack Cain, Jack Cain the man who feared me and the destruction I would stomp across his puny ugly stupid face petitioned the powers that be to face me in a battle royal because he knew that if me and him faced off one on one it would be more like 100 to one and every single one of me would obliterate him to no end so he tried to shave the odds down but the fact is that even if I have to divide up my attention my single-minded purpose is indivisible and undeniable.

Mean Gene: So, you are saying that Jack Cain, a man that has gone overseas to defend this country and to preserve our freedom, is afraid?

The Ultimate: Jack Cain utilized his special forces experience to assassinate my dietitian, replace him with one of his old buddies from Blackwater because the fact is he has a dark history there which he doesn't want to get out and then poison me. Which he did do and I give him credit. I killed his friend but the fact is that his subsequent assassination attempts kept me busy and unable to focus on the match and wasting my healing factor on other bull crap like the weenies he was sending after me. This time that isn't going to happen because his old buddies are too afraid after they saw what happened the first time he tried.

Mean Gene: What about the other four people you battle in the battle royal?

A portal opens up behind Mean Gene and The Ultimate. Stepping in, they find themselves in exactly the same spot they were before! Except, though this the same spot, in the same arena, in the XWF, it is in an alternate reality, Earth 717.

Mean Gene: Excuse me, but why did you just take us to an alternate reality?

The Ultimate: Check this out.

The Ultimate searches the locker room for the short Japanese mutant babe, Jenny Myst and Richard Tickler, or rather, their counterparts in this reality. Finally,
she finds them hanging out around the drinking fountain. Leaping onto the drinking fountain, she knocks it loose from the wall, then lifts it up and thrashes all of the counterparts with it.

The Ultimate: I don't know if they are going to be that easy in our reality, but the result is going to be the same, Mean Gene.

Mean Gene: Hey, wait a second! That was a sneak attack! That doesn't mean anything!

A portal opens up behind Mean Gene and The Ultimate and evil counterparts of the Japanese babe, Jenny Myst and Richard Tickler appear. There's also an evil version of Jack Cain too.

Evil Counterparts: What up?

The Ultimate: Hey, wtf are you doing over here?

Evil Counterparts: Just hanging out but are you going back to the main reality around now?

The Ultimate: Me and Mean Gene were, yeah, we're cutting a promo for a battle royal, I'm finding the normal, non-evil versions of you guys.

Evil Counterparts: Sweet...those guys totally suck!

The Ultimate: If you ever want to come over and kick their asses and take over with me, that's cool on my end. Just leave Mean Gene alone.

The evil counterparts, Mean Gene and The Ultimate high-five on that thought and then go their separate ways....or do they?

Mean Gene: The Ultimate, what are your final thoughts? This interview went longer than I expected and we probably have to focus on finding our way back to our reality pretty soon.

The Ultimate: The point is that, I might be cool with the Evil Counterparts of my opponents but I don't need their help if I don't get their help. I will use all of my power to crush Jack Cain while I focus my energy on crushing Jenny Myst and my attention on Richard Tickler and if they try to gang up on me they will be sorely outnumbered outgunned and probably end up making crappy B-movies for the rest of their lives because their wrestling days are over if they even think to mess with me.

Vincent Lane edited this post - 05-13-2017 10:11 AM

Please do not reply to roleplays, you will move them out of order in the forum and potentially disqualify yourself for being outside of the RP timeframe.

Edit Hate Post Like Post