Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Perfect Gameplan?
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-14-2013, 12:08 PM

Zayne Vyper; The Beginning
# vs. Salman van Dam & Frost

[Image: BroadPeak2_2.jpg]

I gritted my teeth against the harsh blizzard, no way back now. Ripping out my curved blade from the ice cold terrain and sticking it in just less than a foot above myself pulling myself up to a vantage point. Phew. 'Dont look down' was all that I kept singing to myself, like a melodic chime to keep myself sane. I had just returned to professional wrestling a week ago, little did I know I'd be eight thousand freakin' metres in the air, with only two assigned helpers I had purchased pre-climb. It had to be done. I knew it. I repeated the same motion until I'd finally done it, had I really done it?! Leaving the last blade precariously shoved into the ice I jumped onto the last bit of ice land, jubilation overwhelmed me. It didn't last long. My eyes followed the mountain peak up another 50 or so metres. I dropped to my knees. How could I have been so stupid? Broad Peak, in Pakistan was notorious for it's 'two peaks'. I hadn't done it yet. My legs suddenly became like jelly, collapsing onto the ground I fought to get myself to my feet, struggle to my knees before my two helpers joined me, helping me to my feet. Lucky I didn't come alone after all, Benjamin was right... for a change. They decided I was done for the night, they were pretty nice about it.. peasants.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp8RPewXTBDPooTZ9sBuA...C6nk2PeyOQ]

Crack of dawn and we were preparing for the last 50 metre journey, Yasir turned to me and poised his lips to talk. He hadn't spoke a word to me the whole expedition other than to ask if I wanted anything doing or if I wanted him to make me something to eat. I was intrigued and listened intently.

Yasir
"Mr. Vyper sir. May I ask what brings you all the way to Northwestern Pakistan, I am a fan of the wrestling promotion you work for and I know you have your debut this week against SVD and Frost?"

I don't know whether it was the hatred I had inside for anyone trying to step in my way or the respect for him having the courage to ask me the question but I felt inclined to answer the short Pakistani fellow.

Vyper
"Well, Yasir?" He nods at me.
"I face the Queen of Ice. I'll give you one guess as to why I'm here?" He looked embarrassed but couldn't give me an answer so he felt a shrug of the shoulders was sufficient.
"I'm here to find out whatever this Cold Ice Queen Frost Woman person thing thinks she is. You see when I wrestle I don't wrestle every match in a specific way, you need to adapt to your opponent and surroundings. You need to make their weakness and strength, your strength. To do that I have to research and make sure I know what move my opponents going to make before I can make it."

I stop myself. Am I really telling this man my gameplans? I look Yasir up and down. Biting my tongue to stop myself laughing, I realise that my gameplan is surely safe and that 'Yasir' is not going to be some 'key pitfall in my demise' or anything over dramatic like that so I humour him.

Vyper:
"She might be a woman, but she this woman is unpredictable so I have to learn my surroundings."

Yasir:
"and SVD?.." The little Pakistani fellow chirped.

Vyper:
"Bah, he's a never has been, the WORSE kind of has been. We best get going, only fifty more metres and I'm competing in under seventy two hours!"

He nods, still quite shocked that I just had this conversation. As he calls over to his comrade, the two begin to help me ascend the rest of the mountain, as one climb step by step the wind become more fierce and bitter, its so sharp it rips the air apart and whistles through my ears. I feel the top.. I sense the freedom, I feel the joy, the fact I can go back down knowing I'm a winner. I hoist myself up and drop to knees, I feel a tear brewing in my eye and it begin to come from fruition and run down my cheek. I breathe deeply to myself, my legs regaining strength with every passing moment. The joy and rush of anticipation, this is what I needed to destroy Ice. The hunger, the desire to conquer anything it has to throw at me. I look at Yasir, his chubby Pakistani nose will be sorely missed. A nice pay off is due. I'm sure he'll be happy. I have conquered Broad Peak, the 12th Highest Mountain on planet Earth, Frost will be nothing...

Vyper:
"YOU HEAR THAT FROST?! NOTHING!!! I AM ZAYNE VYPER!"

I am screaming now, the pressure and tension oozing out of me. I am ready for the task ahead, I am ready to become who I was born to be now. I am Zayne Vyper, the Serpent, and the slayer of Frost and SVD...

END TRAN$MISSION

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post