Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
This Woman's Work....A Race To The Top (Part 1)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-08-2017, 10:37 PM

[Image: hC17k4R.png]

The pink Lancer raced around the corner, humming it's sweet engine sounds as the tires screamed on the pavement. The blonde hair behind the steering wheel whipped with the g-force as the momentum of the turn took the vehicle around another corner on the strip. The races were heading south. A blue Mustang was getting up close, trying to bump the back wheel of the and run the pink ball of light off the road. Some nifty driving avoided that and before the Mustang knew, the pink car was behind it---and did the same maneuver to it. It spun out and tore through the front window of a 711, people jumping out of the way in the process. With the screams and shattered glass came the roar of the V12, custom engineered to fit under the hood of the vehicle named "Pink Perfection".

A Skyline, A GTR and a Ferari soared up near the pink car, which dropped back behind in the middle of the two, blocking off the Ferari. The car jolted as the gears changed and then cut in front of one, then the other, in a swerve formation. The other cars tried to move as to not get side swiped, then suddenly the turn was coming up. The car on the right couldn't turn with the Pink car in the middle. As the turn came the Skyline kept going forward and into an alley. The GTR and the Lancer were in a straight away now. The Ferarri was catching up, but just then the pink Lancer's window opened. A shiny metallic object came out. There was a sound like an explosion as the black on the tires went flying in all directions and the luxury car skidded to a stop. The destination was 200 yards ahead. The two vehicles were neck and neck. They crossed the 100 yard mark to the naked eye at the same time.

The small crowd erupted. Many argued over who actually was going to win. Just then the pink car got a burst of energy as fire shot out of the back and the NOS gauges kicked on. The pink car crossed the finish line about 50 feet in front. It skidded and spun to a stop. All of the guys in the lot were washing their cars. Some were revving. Others were leaning against theirs smoking. Some people rushed the car, anxious to get a look inside. There wasn't much in the car accept a Monster energy drink and......a car seat? The fuck?

Stepping out of the pink car was a hot blonde, short, with big tits. She walked over to the GTR with her hands out.

"The money, Tim?"

Walking away with a strut as she counted the bills, she passed by all of the racer cars ready at any time to own the streets of North Vegas. Popping a lollipop into her mouth, taking a few sucks and removing it she looked right at the group of guys.

"Wanna race, boys?"

---4 years after "The Damned".

Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club
3025 Sammy Davis Jr Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Massive gentlemen's club offering skyboxes, private rooms, numerous stages & pole-dancing classes.

Somewhere around 1 am.

The club was moderately full, but due to its enormous size and lack of windows it always looks more busy than it is.

Jennifer Sambuca walked around the club in her sexy little outfit. She had just bought it recently, and wanted to sample it for the men at the club.

She knew that once she escaped from the mob she should have left Las Vegas, but there was a special aura about this city. She couldn't leave. Years of her life were spent, from age 15 until 19, servicing those evil men and now she finally had a chance to make her own money and earn an honest living.....

....well, as honest as an exotic dancer can be.

One thing those men had taught her, however, was what a nice car looked like. Several high end cars came through their establishment, from luxury Rolls Royce to Nissan Skyline's with NOS boosters and low profile lexani rims. She had been fascinated with cars. Jenny was actually used as a getaway driver in many of the mob's crimes in North Las Vegas......

.....nobody would suspect a pretty blonde teenager of committing these atrocities. Most of the time she had a gun to her head while driving, but she learned to drive nonetheless. She actually was allowed to make a little money of her own by competing in races--though a majority of the won money had to go to them. Either way, she knew how to handle a stick.

Her thoughts were broken by a pinch feeling on her right asscheek.

She turned around and saw a man who she could tell was drunk on first sight. His dress shirt was half unbuttoned, exposing a hairy chest and a thick gold chain.

"Hey sugar.......I got some presidents here, how about you sit on my lap and I'll share some with ya?"

Ugh.

She smiled, and took the two required steps necessary to get to the drunk man.

Sitting on his lap, she put his back up to his chest. It was wet and clammy. She put her head up around his neck and blew in his ear.

He already had an erection.

She could feel it through his dress pants, already pressing against the folds of her most personal opening.

Gyrating her hips a little, she pressed down and the fabric tip slipped in a millimeter or so. The man groaned and she swore it could be heard over the music.

Yuck.

"Wha---what's---uuurghh---what's your name baby?"

She closed her eyes for a second. She pictured the last time she raced. It was raining, unusual for Vegas, and the way the condensation ran off the NOS pipes and floated in the air like a supernatural cloud......the mist it created was something she could have only imagined.

"Baby?"

"Mmmmm......it's Myst. I go by Myst".

As she continued to ride him, she thought of how she would spell it. With a Y seemed cute.

"What's your real name baby....."

"I can't tell you that." She blew in his ear and bit his neck a little.

"Sure you can."

God these fucking men. Thinking with their head, and not the one with the brain in it.

"Well, then, Myst. You're the hottest chick in here--"

"Mmm....thank you baby"

Can this dance just be over already? How long is this song?

"And I want to take you in the back. Whattya say I buy ten songs, plus tip you the price of ten songs, and you show me a good time?"

10 songs. Holy fuck. That's damn near $1000. A $1,000 tip on top of it?!

But she knew what a good time meant.

"Mmm...whats your name baby?"

"I'm Vincenzo"

Goddamnit. More of these greaseballs. Just when she thought she had gotten away from these motherfu----

He reached a damp hand around and grabbed her breast, through the fabric of course.

She had gotten implants at 18---she went mfrom a 34B to a 38DD seemingly overnight.

"Is that your pink coupe outside, baby?"

He was still groaning out his words.

How the hell did he know that?!

"There are a lot of pink coupes out there, sweetie. It's a strip club, we all drive them....."

Before she finished the word them, he said "the Lancer".

Her eyes went wide. How the fuck.....

She stood up but he immediately pulled her back down.
"Please, just a 10 song private, then you can go about your way......Myst."

This was Vegas, the home of guys like David Blaine and Cris Angel. Maybe it was a lucky guess. She was wearing pink.....

"Okay....but then I need to make my rounds."

She needed the money. Her rent was due soon. She had bills she had a s----

The man had grabbed her hand and was pulling her towards the bar. In the other hand was a wad of big bills.

When she got to the bar, she ordered a 10 song. The bartender looked at her, then at the man, then back at her.

"Make sure he tips" she said. "Most of those pricks don't."

Myst nodded. "And what is your name, newbie? Good job, by the way. 10 song is rare."

"Myst" she said.

"I like it."

Jenny could have sworn she saw the bartender nod at the man with that confirming sort of look, but strobe lights do a thing to the eye. She wasn't sure and she wasn't in a position to question it.

They got to the back, and the curtain door closed. He sat back on the couch, spreading his knees.

"Okay, you ready then?"

He nodded, shutting his eyes.

She faced her back to him still, and bent down to grab her ankles, the back of her thighs coming in contact with his knees. She was taken off guard.....

"I'm ready, Jennifer."

HOW IN THE FUCK----

He grabbed her, spinning her around and shoving her face into the worn out couch. With a big hand on the back of her neck, he pushed down.

"You thought you could outrun Vic, huh? Could come 10 miles south on the other side of the strip and think he wouldn't track you down?"

She struggled under his grasp.

"Well, now we have you. Myst, that's creative, but if you're gonna stay in this city you should have changed up your image---"

His pants were off. He was pressing against her opening with the small material pushed to the side.

"I was supposed to bring you back unharmed.....but this.....this is just a little....ffuuuun"

He groaned and pushed himself forward. His girth encompased her womanhood and she gasped. It was beginning to go in when she managed to get words out.....

"Waaaiittt.....waiittt"

The bartender had Jenny's bag behind the bar. She handed the keys to "Pink Perfection" to another man, who was wearing a suit. He told the bartender he was her personal security guard she hired and there were some drunk assholes horsing around near the car and he was going to move it.

"Okay, and what is your name, so I can let her know?"

"Vic".

As the car started up, he heard that wonderful roar. Pulling around behind the back to the service door. The room the man took her to was not a real VIP dance room. He knew this, she was new, she didn't.

Cutting the engine he walked up to the door, sending a text. Faintly he could hear what sounded like a struggle inside.

"Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, stopppp, eh, wait I'll---eh, ehh, aurrgh--eh"

Vic smiled.

Perfection.

......TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: UBIwCLS.jpg]

"This is an over-the-top-rope battle royal. I don't need to be pinned, don't need to be submitted---hell I just need to make sure my beautiful feet don't touch the mat before their ugly feet do. It's all about survival. I may not be the strongest in this match, but I am pretty sure I am the quickest. I am also pretty sure I am the most strong willed. You see, I wasn't going to begin my wrestling career until I put in many more hours in the gym, but Roxy Cotton called me out and I am not a bitch who takes being called out lightly. So, I had my first match. Albeit, Chris helped me, but I won. Then, I won a triple threat match last week against two men--well, one man and one emo cutter kid--and now I am addicted.

This is a great feeling, no wonder Chris loves this so much. I just want to keep winning. There is something thereputic about it. All of this is preparing me for Roxy at the Pay Per View. Jane put me in a match next week against two Nintendo legends next week on Warfare. I am facing tougher and tougher competition, and that's good. Since Vinnie can't seem to get his shit together and recruit enough to make a real women's division with a real women's title, I have had to face men.

....And let me tell you Obsidian did a number on my back last week. I haven't had work done on my back like that since prom ni----

Nevermind.

But, my entire life I had to face challenges just like this. There is a lot you don't know about Jenny Myst. I may seem like a cold hearted and calculated bitch but there is a reason I am this way. I am treating this match as a survival opportunity. It is just like all those times I had to survive the men who followed me out to my car, the men who just saw an object and not a human being, all those men who worked at that terrible place my foster father made me work to pay off his debt. I see this match as a survival opportunity. I am on fire right now, and I want to keep it up. I want to be undefeated going into my match with Roxy. With all of these triple threat matches and battle royals, hell I will have run through half the roster before I get my hands on that spray-tanned cunt.

So lets look at the group of misfits we have here. Let's look who has to lose to the most beautiful bitch in the business:

Ladies first, of course. The Ultimate. This fat bitch looks like she got stoned on LSD and forgot Halloween is over. What is up with that paint? And hey, thunder-thighs, cut it on the tight outfits, would ya? Nobody wants to see your cottage cheese jiggle. You're gonna be tough to get over the ropes, mostly because your basically like a Silverback gorilla with a bad hairdo, but I have to do what I have to do. If it comes down to me and you, I am quicker than you, smarter than you, and believe it or not, more sadistic than you. You're a 260 pound tub of lard with a bad attitude and an affinity for sticking your fingers in people's face-holes......but I am a cold hearted bitch who won't think twice about karate chopping your sewage pipe throat until your skin caves in. Don't test me. I've gotten my ass kicked by big bitches all my life, but the buck stops here. If I lose this match, it DAMN SURE won't be to your stretch-marked ass. Believe that.

Juni The Mutated Jap. Who in the ever loving hell? Since when has XWF become a circus side show? First the ultimate, now this bitch? Jesus Christ you wonder why it is Theo Pryce driving the single male crowd in......they would rather look at a Ryan Seacrest doppelganger than half the "women" on this roster. You notice how many drooling men are in the audience when I come out? Other than me, the male audience has to take a torch-lighter to their eye sockets for the rest of the show. It's not my fault I am beautiful. So Juni, have your chrome-domed translator puppet give you a little something from me......"

She puts up a perfectly manicured middle finger.

"Death before dishonor, right? That is your people's motto. Well how dishonorable will it be when I topple your little yellow ass over the top rope? Little old me, with little wrestling experience. Maybe next week JT can try to salvage some ratings by having your funeral to start the show. Because I am going to eliminate you, and you will have to kill yourself. Hey, a bitch can hope, right?

Random. Perfect name for this "thing" that has been thrust into this match harder than a pastors dick into an alter-boy. Nobody knows much about you, and nobody knows what they are going to get when they face you. What will you show up as? Boy, girl, dog, frog? It doesn't matter. You probably have the least chance of winning this match because no matter what form you show up in, you stay consistent......you still suck monkey dick. I heard Ultimate is holding tryouts. You're probably going to be the first one eliminated. And nobody would lose a lick of sleep.

Dick E. Tickler? Cute name. Awwww....does someone wish they had Stanley Kubrick on speed dial? This little G.I Joe wannabe is humorous to me. I mean, he's intense, he's big, he's mean, but inside the ring he sucks worse than a broken Oreck. This guy couldn't hack it in the real military so now he has to play pretend. This Gomer Pile cocksucker is no different than the Ultimate, just an over-sized, over-hyped ball of gaseous shit. Me? Not worried. You? Should be very worried.

Jack Cain. The brave soul who decided to speak out first. Hehehemmmmm. Ballsy? No. Your deformed ass just chromosome or two ahead of the others. What is it with everyone complimenting me when facing me? Obsidian mentioned my stunning good looks, and now Jack pointed out how smart I am. How cunning I am. Well, your charbroiled ass is correct. Jesus Jack, your face looks like a steak that someone left on the grill for far too long. I feel uglier even being on the same card as you. But I saw your promo....so dark, so brooding. All these feelings. You're nothing but an emo kid with a lick of athletic skill. I don't fear you, I have to reason to. I fear the audience who has to look at your ass, that's who I fear for. But as for me fearing you? I've had to fight bigger men off me than you. You walk around trying to intimidate anyone and everyone. I cannot afford to be intimidated. Especially by you. You're in ring talent is as ugly as your face is, and I am going to put you over those ropes. Many men have tried and many men have failed. Some have come close, very close, but none have managed to truly take me out. Even at my lowest point, when I was close to something as infinite as death...I managed somehow to survive. Those men never finished the job fully. Never send a man to do a women's work...."

She runs her fingers down over her crotch, into the bottoms of her pink shorts, then brings it up and licks it.

"I have some pink perfection waiting for you big guy......and unlike Roxy Cotton, I am not hard to find.....I'll see you in Michigan."

She blows a kiss and flips her hair with a mouth open wink as she walks off screen.

[Image: 67qh654.jpg]

2-0-0

[Image: FQx6FiD.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(05-10-2017), Chris Chaos (05-09-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-13-2017), drezdin5788 (05-09-2017), Imperial (05-08-2017), JackCain (05-09-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-08-2017), Theo Pryce (05-12-2017)