Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Highest Stakes Part 1.5
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2017, 03:10 PM

Vinnie Lane Said:it was me who came closest to handing them a loss.

Giving yourself participation trophies now Vinnie?

I find it fascinating that you are so fixated on the Kings when all we've done is clean up your messes. Kato and Graves being the most recent. How about instead of trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist you deal with the ones you've created and let us do our thing?

We have not attacked a single member of the roster outside of AX3. Not booked ourselves in a single title match outside of the defending the tag team titles. Something that this company desperately needed and now here you are once again trying to come at us like we are the Boogeymen. I told you from the beginning I wanted to work with you not against you but you seem hell bent on the latter.

I get it Vinnie. If coming at The Kings™ makes you feel like you are earning your ridiculous pay then so be it. But understand this, you are on the precipice of a life altering decision. Do you take a step back, rethink your strategy and wander down a different path? Or do you press forward with your plans and in effect walk right off the cliff to your eventual downfall?

The choice is yours. Make the right one.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(05-09-2017), (05-10-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-09-2017), Imperial (05-09-2017), JackCain (05-08-2017)