Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red, White, and BLUE!
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-08-2017, 02:20 PM

Bearded War Pig is strolling down the hall with his Boom Stick (His custom AK-47 with barbwire wrapped around the buttstock) resting on his right shoulder. Not worried about being cut from the razor wire with the protection from his flak jacket covering his torso. It is tan and is in the shape of a muscle shirt with half an inch thick combat tested Sapi plates snuggled in vital positions to protect organs. The AK is custom from his second deployment while in the Marines. Bearded War Pig raises his left arm, placing two fingers in his mouth and whistling to small figure ahead. Dolly Waters turns around with the X-Treme Championship dangling off of her shoulders.

"Hey sweet cheeks aren't you a little young to be running around here with no supervision?"

Dolly shakes her head not wanting to have to deal with another pedophile dirtbag.

Dolly Waters: "For FUCK's sake another one of you scumbags who obviously are incompetent in getting willful intercourse!?"

"Sorry Dolls I'm here for one thing and one thing only. That's the strap that rests on those very petite shoulders. How in the hell is the XWF Xtreme division being lead by a TINY TITTIED TOT? God Bless all the hard chargers who have been DEMANDING a return of B!"

Crowd: "B!"

"W!"

Crowd: "W!"

"P!"

Crowd: "P!"

Dolly grows furious as the audience from the house show can be heard for miles. With her sharply white teeth tightly pressed together. She charges toward the wide-smiled Bearded War Pig. The X-Treme Championship flys off of her shoulder as her speed picks up like a little agile baby ninja. Just as Dolly reaches under three feet away from the returning B.W.P she leaps in the air. Raising her Championship Belt in the air to smash on B.W.P's head. Suddenly a net in the colors of the American flag falls from the rafters of the hallway tangling and knocking Dolly to the floor. B.W.P grasps the barrel of his Boom Stick with both hands and begins bludgeoning Dolly with the barbwire wrapped buttstock. Full force swing after full force swing the net around Dolly begins to tear into nothing but shredded dyed fabric. Bearded War Pig stops for a second and looks down at a cut, bruised, and battered Unified X-Treme Champion.

"Sorry Dolls didn't want us to start out on this note. It's just you have the Championship I prided myself on when I first came to the XWF and well I am back. Which means I want my title back and no fucken buddy is going to stop this WAR DOG!"

Bearded War Pig slams the Boom Stick down into the back of Dolly's skull about four more times. He then drops the Boom Stick on the hallway cement floor. B.W.P then walks over to the red, white, and blue Dolly, aggressively yanking her to her feet. War Pig then wraps his left arm around her neck and slams her face first into the barbwire end of the Boom Stick followed by the hook of a leg for the...

Edit
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post!
(05-08-2017)
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-08-2017, 04:31 PM

Dolly kicks out

Dolly looks at BWP, "Oh what? You weren't going to pose for pictures with my naked body like a GITMO scumbag?"

A bunch of stuff starts happening, it happens so happeningly. Things, they occur. A mother of all ass beatings. Things get described. Stuff goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on. CCR playing. An anti military song. It happens more. BWP is laying on the ground bloodied and shaking.

"Awe."

More things happen and now Dolly is beating the PTSD sufferee in the face with the butt of his rifle laughing historically like Drezdin dressed as Napoleon while celebrating that French Liberal defeating that French version of the fascist dickwad, Trump. More shit. More filler. Things. CCR. Words. Descriptions. If someone were writing about all of this on those cellphone it would suck major ass.

"It ainnnnnt meeeeee! It ainnnnnt meeeeeee! I ain't no military sonnnnnnnn! I ain't no fortunate onnnnnnne nooooo!"

BWP doesn't look too fortunate right now. He's being manhandled by a little girl whose also a snowflakey progressive who believes in equal rights and such. Alex Jones is somewhere throwing a shit fit calling the ass beating a conspiracy to have the government take guns away from veterans. Stuff happens. More filler. Red White and Blue! Dolly stops.

"Happy early Memorial Day, sir."

Dolly walks away leaving BWP an unconscious and bloodied mess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-08-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-08-2017, 08:19 PM

"Well aren't you a feisty little shit!

Bearded War Pig wipes some blood from his face and spits some out as well before flashing a pearly white smile.

"Won't be the last time we beat each other to a mess! As long as you hold that Championship Dolls I'm gunning for you!"

Bearded War Pig slowly and achingly climbs to his feet and gives Dolls a half ass salute. Before he limps away smiling cheesily and not in disappointment. No, Bearded War Pig was happy to be back to his home away from War.
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Dolly Waters (05-09-2017)