Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dis mine nao too
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-08-2017, 01:09 PM

Obsidian Air..

So you mean to tell me your part rock and part air? What kind of hillbilly fuckyass name is that? You look like ten pounds of sheep shit in a five pound bag. And probably smell twice as bad. Goddamn Federweight champion living in a cardboard box, sucking off business men for one more toke on the crystal. Ain't you got any pride, son? You look like the type that would wear a hat that says #1 Grandad and ain't even got no grandkids. Tell me, bud. How the hell do you fuck yourself so hard that you end up living on the goddamn street? Did you buy Jim Caedus’ self help tape “How to alienate yourself from society and cook meth in your bathtub.”?

You ain't fit to shine the cow shit from my old work boots on your best day, boy. I'd like to offer you a job on the ranch, but I'd be afraid you'd fuck all my cattle to death.

But, you know, each to their own. Best of luck with those rimjobs you've got scheduled later. Hopefully you can make enough scratch to buy a better fucking box to live in you ugly ass, little dicked, hobo.

Cadryn puts one foot on the chest of Obsidian displaying his dominance and pinning him simultaneously.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Obsidian Air Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-08-2017, 02:57 PM

"No, you bastard, this one stays with me, you can insult me for my homeless ways but it's nothing I haven't heard before.Besides, I'd rather be homeless than be in your situation, coming home to a wife I'm scared of"

"I don't know who the bigger pussy is, you or her box. I might love in a box but at least im the only one in mine, I don't know how many have been in your wife's but it probably looks like a clown car after a wreck at this point"

"The way you have made it sound, she should be the one wrestling in the family, she would probably have a better record, maybe even undefeated, then again she would probably leave too many openings"

"If you haven't picked up on it, I'm calling your wife a slut. In fact, maybe I should hit her up. She might be one of the few women to sleep with me. You might say no, I smell like shit but I can clean up and smell decent, you will never be able to wipe off the stench of a coward"

Obsidian kicks out hard as he flips off Cadryn

" You try to be like the world taking things away from me but there's a difference between you and the world, people like the world and there's always a chance it can win, can't say the same for you."

2 wins 2 titles

Heavymetalweight champion, Federweight champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-08-2017, 03:10 PM

First off let me just say...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Is that really the best you've got? You're fucked, bud.

Secondly, my wife is a gift from the God's, my friend. And you're right, she probably would whip your ass from here to Nevada. As for her pussy? That shit right as rain, boy. It fits this goddamn Goliath gorde fuckin' perfectly. Similar to the way that your poor decisions and piss poor personal attacks fit that cardboard cove you call a home. You can't hang with the Essence of Excellence, son. Your time is up. You called her a slut like that's supposed to hurt me? Shit, I know the truth, dude, I ain't got shit to worry about. She ain't going nowhere. Ain't no trying about it, son. I'm fittin to take that other belt just like I did the first one. You don't deserve shit, you a worthless peon in a system that doesn't value fuck all of your life.

As for coward, it's obvious you don't know me. I'm The Oncoming Storm. I'll rain down upon you hell like you havent felt since the last time you stepped to a motherfucker that was out of your league. I'll shatter your Obsidian, like the glass that it is. I'll have your dirty ass gasping for Air. If you haven't picked up on it, I'm calling you trash, pussy.

Enjoy that belt for now.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Obsidian Air Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-08-2017, 04:14 PM

"Trash is the way you're going to insult me? Please be original, I'm homeless, I've been called worthless, useless, trash all the time. You have options but you went real basic with it."

:Basic as the bitch you're defending so much, a lot of defense for a man who trusts his wife. You say shes right like rain but for a man who has seen a lot of rain, she seems straight acidic, something bitter, something that will fuck you up for life. Something that you definitely don't want to be under"

"You say beware of the storm but what's raining? Blood?
you fucking pussy? I'm homeless but at least when people see me, they know I mean business, when they see you, they see irrelevance. When was the last time anyone cared about a cowboy? You can call me out on not being cared about either but at least I don't have someone who should."

"You can call me trash but at least im not the one rolling around with it, the one fucking it, the one who loves it. I regret the trash I'm around but you love trash so much, you put a ring on it"

Still kicking out no problem

2 wins 2 titles

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-08-2017, 04:31 PM

You're still at it, eh?

You should probably just lay down for this one, you're gaining no ground.

So let's see, where do I begin?

My wife. It's funny how you keep referencing her. Making jokes, attempting to rile my by saying hurtful things. Ah, good times.

But, here's the problem. She's not the one with her foot in your chest holding your lifeless carcass to the ground for the pin. You called me a basic bitch, that's laughable. Especially coming from the guy who doesn't have the basic skills to one up this so called basic bitch that's bringing the thunder everytime we meet. Ain't nobody see you, bro. People pass you everyday while your going through their garbage praying to the good Lord above that you strike gold and find a melted quarter of a Snickers. They see you, but they don't see you. But, lucky for you, buddy, I see you. I see what a little pussy you are. The only business that you could possibly mean, is the couple of dollars I throw you to wipe your aids infested blood from the sole of these size 13's son.

When was the last time someone cared about me? Hmm, well..

Probably last week when I whipped a legends ass in his own match type. Or, and bare with me here, it could of been the time that I whipped Chris Chaos ass inside the Savage Sanitarium. Or, or, or, it could be that time I took the other hobo around here, Jim Caedus to a draw leaving only one of two marks on his perfect record.

So I mean, it could be any of those.

As for being original?

There is more originality in my personality than there have been dicks in that gaping, sewer filled, hole you call a mouth. I mean, honestly, dude. Is a small piece of meth worth taking a shot in the mouth?

I wouldn't know, never had to suck dick to get my fix.

My only addiction is busting asses, and as you can see, you're my newest enabler.

Cadryn shoves his foot further down, causing the shoulders of Obsidian Air to flush with the concrete once more.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Obsidian Air Offline

XWF FanBase:

05-08-2017, 05:57 PM

"Your addiction is busting ass?! You try to refer to me as the gay one sucking dick for drugs. What I do is a necessity for my addiction, not the addiction itself! Now let me ask do you bust in the ass as well? No wonder you don't care if I talk about your wife."

"As for the "man" stomping on my chest, I've been trying to punch you in the balls but I can't seem to find any, maybe I should be aiming for a hymen instead. "

I throw you off of me and onto the ground

" while I have been talking about your wife, you keep talking about dicks,dicks,dicks,dicks,dicks. I see why your addiction is busting ass now, but it's my turn to put something in your mouth, the curb. While you are busting ass, I'm busting teeth, now eat the curb bitch!"

Obsidian Air curb stomps Tiberius.

"You still won't pin me, kicking out of your attack is nothing just like your dick"

2 wins 2 titles

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-08-2017, 06:11 PM

Cadryn side steps, Obsidian Air falls to the ground once more where Cadryn again places a boot on his chest, holding him down for the pin.

You're running out of time, Obsidian.

You're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to material, not much left now, am I right?

Yep, my addiction is kicking the shit out of the unworthy, which is why you continue to find yourself on your back, defeated, and being pinned. So you're saying that sucking dick for meth isn't because you're addicted to meth, but because you're addicted to sucking dick? Jesus, son, you're more fucked than I even thought. Do I bust in the ass? Naw, man. Anal sex is for little dicked men who can't get traction in a real pussy. So, basically, anal was made for you. You've been trying to punch me in the balls? Well you've done a piss poor job, pal. These nuts are so big it's like two ping pong balls in a Crown Royal bag. Ask Graves, he had em on his fuckin forehead after I kicked his fat ass through a wooden door a few weeks back. And yeah, you've spent most of this ass whipping you've been getting throwing out lame ass insults about my wife. That's because I ain't giving you shit to go on. So you continue to pull from your ass, no, not the remnants of the busted condom your uncle Sid left in there last night, but some laughable bullshit about my beloved.

Man, I knew you were stupid to begin with, but this takes the cake. Instead of worrying about losing, you need to go get a shower. You smell like my goddamn sister after 15 niggas done run the train on her ass. I can imagine you got so many sores from desperate business men that your dick probably looks like a cheese pizza.

Again, hopefully for the last time, Cadryn shoves his size 13 down forcefully, rendering Obsidian Air helpless and down for the count once more.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2017, 06:18 PM

Damn, you two again?

JT finishes the count.

Winner and new Federweight Champion - Cadryn Tiberius!
Hate Post Like Post