Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digging myself out of the bottom.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2017, 10:19 AM

I return... I lose. Once again I've let myself down. I see people like Jim Caedus make their mark over and over again, grasping the Big Gold Belt. We are experiencing a surge of new talent like Dr. Milton Matthews, zeroing his focus on Michael Graves... Dolly Waters, continuing to chop down the competition... Thaddeus Duke joining the ranks of the upcoming faction, AX3. While here I am, hoping to return to the Realm of Xtreme and FINALLY make a name for myself... but instead, I pick up another loss, this time at the hands of Jenny Myst. Myst, congratulations. I tip my hat to you, and hope you get your shot at Roxy. As for me, I'm hoping to get my spotlight at the pay-per-view next month... XWF, I'm ready. I've been through hell, I've been held down, I've missed oportunities... but that's all coming to an end at High Stakes. Ladies and gentlemen...

"It's Showtime."

--cut--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-08-2017, 10:31 AM

I'll believe it when I see it reeves

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-07-2017, 09:41 AM

The ppv has been booked solid, and I happen to find myself nowhere on the card. I, Snow and Kid Kool are anticipating our moment to make The Reevolution a household name... yet we are all three snubbed from the biggest event on the calendar. We're ready to return to the business that we love, but again we're shoved to the side. Over the past month I've been locked away in a mental clinic that felt like hell on earth, and now that I'm out my mind is entrapped by voices that scream to me I'm not worthy, I'm not good enough to live a good life, and that I will die soon... as if my world is coming to an end and there's nothing I can do about it.

Some of them tell me to dismiss the terror that has plagued me, that one day I will be healthy, happy and successful... I want to believe them, that the illness will subside, that I won't be locked away again in one of those so called 'hospitals', that myself, my cousin Sarah and Kool will return to the game and mark our spot in the XWF...

But as time passes, the negative voices become stronger. Every night as I try to sleep, I toss and turn as they bring me down, tear my emotions apart and kill my spirit. Snow and KK do all they can to help my mental state, as does my girlfriend Chastity... but every night it remains the same. They wake me as I try to sleep, bombarding me with fear.

XWF... one day, I will return. One day, I will be healthy, mentally and otherwise, and I WILL be prepared to change my fate. My destiny will once again be in my control, the voices will be shut down and I WILL be...

... Me.

|believe... or be left behind|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-07-2017, 09:50 AM

Christ.

Hey Graves,

Suddenly, you seen pretty normal in comparison to whatever this guy, girl, Sasquatch may be.

Congratulations, that is no easy feat.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JackCain (06-07-2017) [-]
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2017, 09:59 AM

What do you mean suddenly?
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-07-2017, 10:07 AM

I mean, you haven't exactly been a friggin' peach, pal.

You've got your fair share of mental challenges as well.

It just seems that the emo version of Chris Chaos here, seems to have more.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-07-2017, 03:02 PM

Heya reeves!? If you wanna get on the winning track again, face me. That's an easy win right there for ya.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-07-2017, 03:07 PM

I ain't got no idea what this guy's prattlin' about but it sounds like somethin' these modern kids would say. Nothin' to see here guys, we'd best move along before they start talkin' about fidget spinners or some shit like that...

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post