Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Nightmares
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2017, 05:08 AM

May 6th – Savage Post Show

Danny glanced over at the back of Jackson, helping Jack Cain up the ramp and through the curtain. He shook his head in confusion, glancing back towards the crowd cheering his efforts, he forced out a pained smile.

It’s gone.

He raises his hand, waving to fans and mouthing the words, “Thank you.” He goes to the barrier, clapping the hands of fans and taking pictures with them.

You lost it, you fuck.

He doesn’t even look at Thomas Nixon, clutching his reclaimed title in the middle of the ring and getting the real reaction from the crowd.

Pathetic.

Danny kisses the cheek of a fan, probably in her mid-twenties. She swoons, quickly whipping out her phone to tweet about it.

One week? That’s all you had in you?

Danny, unable to stay standing for much longer, starts to stumble up the ramp himself. His torso is still bandaged after the beating he received from Main and Graves on Warfare last week and today’s match didn’t help his injuries at all.

You even took the pin.

Danny uses his hand to shift the curtain, walking through it as he finally registers that Nixon’s music is the one still blaring through the stadium.

You don’t deserve this.

As he passes through the curtains, he stumbles, hand resting on the wall to keep him standing. One of the backstage crew rushes to his side, inserting himself under Danny’s arm to support him. Danny tries to swat him away, rejecting the help but is too weak to do so.

It’s not your fault, is it?

Danny blinks a few times, black spots having blocked out most of his vision. The faint sound of the aide shouting for the medical team registers in his ears.

What’ll you do, Danny boy?

Danny is overwhelmed by a falling sensation as a flash of red flutters past his hazy vision. A familiar, soft voice registers in his head right as he blacks out.

[Image: xUA7b5D7GhLs1ZXjKU.gif]

Danny regains consciousness for the third time in just a few days. This time he’s in the XWF medical facility, with an IV drip in his hand and still in his ring gear. His boots have been taken off, but he can still smell the painstaking smell of defeat emanating from his body.

He raises his body off the bed slowly, having learnt from his mistakes. A groan escapes him as his body fights back by sending pain pangs all through him, culminating in his frontal lobe. Jackson is seated in a nearby armchair, and he looks up with Danny’s movement.

“Morning sunshine, you going to make a habit of this fainting?”

“Fuck off, everything hurts. How long this time?”

“Just an hour or something, you fell asleep the second she brought you here.”

Danny’s face scrunches up in a questioning look. She? And then he remembers the soft voice he’d heard right before blacking out.

“Fuck. She’s here… You had something to do with this, didn’t you?”

“Well of course, you don’t think I’d let you fuck this up on your own, right?”

“Fuck you, you know how much of a pain she can be.”

“I always preferred her to be honest, much less... Impulsive.”

Danny opens his mouth in shock.

“Fuck you indeed. Go work for her then.”

“Better watch it, I just might.”

“Well, whilst you’re still working for me, get me out of this place and in a car home.”

“You got it boss.”

[Image: latest?cb=20160623232211]

Danny is seated on the floor of his bedroom. The room is covered with scrawls and scribbles across the blackboard walls. The lights have been dimmed to compensate for his blinding headache and the low chimes of Mozart can be heard through the room.

Danny himself is huddled, arms wrapped around his knees which are brought close to his chest. He rocks back and forth on his butt, staring dead ahead and muttering to himself.

“You’ve done it now Danny, bitten too much off the cake.”

Rock, rock, rock

“Just won the TV Title, challenged for the Hart Title, got beaten and lost one of them. Good job Danny, mmm, good job. You’ve really done it now, Danny. I don’t suppose fate is smiling on us now, hm?

Really don’t think destiny is happy with us, is it? No no, of course not, overstep your bounds and get smacked back, yup yup.

Not your fault? Of course, it’s your fucking fault, you poked Ax3 before your big defense, good job... Good job.”

Danny’s head jerks up as the XWF drove beeps as it moves in from his door. An odd, half-smile, half-frown forces its way onto Danny’s face. Reaching both arms out and off his knees, he beckons the drove closer.

“C’mere little guy, that’s right, come here. Danny’s got a few things to say to his loving fans. Come closer now, Danny isn’t going to hurt you, no Siree! Danny only really wants to hurt living things right now. A cold metal fella’ like you won’t give me no satisfaction.”

The drone beeps closer to him, hovering about two meters away from him.

“There ya go, get a nice close up of my face alright? I’ve been working on it all day, I have.”

As the drone focuses on Danny’s face and brightens up the feed a little, his painted face is revealed. With cracks in some areas and a visible line down one of his cheeks, clearly caused by a running tear, it looks a little haphazard compared to his usual work.

“Aren’t I just pretty today? Don’t I just reek of perfection? Oh... You can’t smell me can you, well if you could, you’d smell the perfection I excrete from my pores.”

Perfection, hah!

Danny giggles to himself, biting his lower lip to muffle the sound.

“You see, the past few days haven’t been the most perfect, no. I’ve had to fall asleep alone every night. Do you know how terrifying that is after a week with company? I had nothing to cuddle, nothing to wrap my arms around, nothing to tell me it was going to be okay when a bad dream wakes me up.

I was terrified.

I am terrified. “

Danny grins at the lens, tilting his head to one side, eyes wide and crazed.

“Terrified of what you might ask? What could possibly come over me that a grown man squirms in bed in the middle of the night? I’ll tell you, yes, I will!

I see myself.

I see myself there, lying on the mat with a greasy man on top me, leg hooked.

I see myself motionless as a hand slams into the mat near my head, thrice.

I see myself helpless as the bell rings and my title is taken away from me.

I see myself alone.”

You are alone.

Danny’s face shakes with every word, the paint on his lips cracked and flaking.

[Image: EZshVIW0MmnbG.gif]

“Every night I wake with a start, not because I’m afraid what happens in my dreams might come to life, but terrified because it already has. Shaking uncontrollably in my bed because my nightmares are my reality just as reality slowly slips between my fingers. I try and grab at any bit of normalcy, any remnant of my glory as I see it wash away from me.

Jackson came to tell me who my next match was against, and then it was undeniable. It was gone, GONE! Any sight of my push from the management had escaped me. Two losses were all it took, I was back to being irrelevant and unconsidered. When might I see my gold again? Possibly never. Instead, I get to stand across from a man with no history, no worth.

Lose my title and I go from Savage Champion to bottom-feeding rookie fodder. Why… WHY.

I’m still worth it, I’m still relevant, I scream at the ceiling. I scream for nobody to hear. I scream for my worth, but nobody listens.

I must do something, I must change something. You see, I’ve lost it. Have I said that already? The television title, it’s gone from me. It latched itself to my heart, and was subsequently torn away as quickly as it had. I must do something to rectify this. I need it.

You see fear. Fear is a wonderful deterrent. It keeps strong men down and keeps dreams from being fulfilled. Fear is a dangerous thing that can control most men. Most. But not me, no of course not me. For me fear is a constant torment that does nothing but fuel my anger and passion. Fear keeps strong men down but drives the strongest men forward.

I’m a predator cornered between the walls of defeat and inconsequence, but I will not be forgotten. No, I will not be left behind if I can so help it.

You see, friends, I need this. I need to move forward or I will seize to exist. Like a shark that needs to keep swimming forward to breathe… To live. If I stop trying, if I give up, I will vanish from perception. I will rot into obscurity.

I REFUSE TO ROT INTO OBSCURITY. I REFUSE TO BE OBSOLETE.

But that's where you're headed.

[Image: tumblr_mo2z7ckqzd1rs88yxo2_500.gif]

Danny pants heavily, grabbing at the drone with his clammy hands. His hair has fallen onto his face, covering his eyes and his muscles are taut.

“I refuse to let you leave me in this darkness! I refuse to let you pair me up with such impudence again. The Bitch Doctor? You make a mockery of my profession. Joshua Reno? You’re nothing. You refused to even utter my name?! You think that without my title I am unimportant? That main event status is mine you little skid mark. I’ll show you who’s the asshole you’ve been scheduled against.

You thought you’d come back and claim some form of legacy? I’ll show you legacy, you bumbling fuck. I’ll show you legacy alright. When I drag your face across the mat and twist your neck into spirals of pain, you’ll leave behind a legacy of your own, yes you will. You’ll writhe and flail in the middle of the ring and they’ll end the match before you can utter the word “” again. That will be your legacy.

Keep bitching in that corner about ratings and management, friend, keep whining and complaining about the state of this show. You wanted to do Savage a favor and boost its ratings? Oh, don’t you fret, you will play a part. The savagery I inflict upon you will cause ratings to soar and they will be all because of you. You’ll achieve what you hoped to achieve., but maybe you might not get what you wanted to get. I’m sure Washington will thank you regardless.

You’ll regret your disregard of me, Joshua. You see I, I got nothing but bad intentions, pumpkin. When my fear-riddled body is done breaking you on Saturday you’ll only be able to utter two words, two words you refused to utter earlier. You will be screaming – Danny Imperial.”

That's right, embrace it.

Danny lets go of the drone, throwing it into the air away from him and letting it zoom back to whoever’s controlling it. He lets out a feral scream into the air as his hands run through his long hair.

[Image: v7Wg7ZV.gif]

You will reclaim your rightful place.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Imperial's post:
(05-08-2017), Chris Chaos (05-09-2017), JackCain (05-08-2017), Mezian (05-12-2017), R.L. Edgar (05-08-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Imperial's post!
(05-08-2017)