Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an offer she cant refuse
Luigi Offline
your Neighborhood "problem" Solver

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-06-2017, 10:10 PM

Ridin' Dirty hits The Speakers in the XWF Arena as the neighborhood "Problem" solver Luigi rolls out in a money green colored custom whip with white circle and a green L in front of a fireball

He steps out ad hi-fives the crowd before getting in the ring
"Yo, Dolly Waters....allow me to introduce myself....

I'm Luigi... Brother of Mario and also known as the neighborhood "problem solver"
and if I'm to understand right you got a problem dealing with a sicko pervert named Michael Graves yeah?

Well hear me out okay? you may be the princess of extreme I'm all too positive you could snap his neck without batting an eyelash don't think I'm trying to butter you up or nothing like that but you've been in a match with my brother and saw for yourself he means business when he tells you that the game has changed he's right this is the real world he and I are living in if you cant stand the heat ya get outta the kitchen if ya cant handle life here ya go take a gun load up and go kill yourself its that simple!

You saw for yourself he wont go down easy not without a good long hard fight to the finish I'm the same way too and with the number of problems you been dealing with recently from that puke Thaddeus Duke stealing your gold to your BIG Michael Graves issue as of recent I'd wager the time is right that you should hire a 'problem' solver and that would be me to help you in dealing with your troubles of late.

I'm ready willing and able to get my hands bloody to solve people's problems I'm never afraid to fight ad above all I am EFFECTIVE in getting the job done "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!"

So please, take it into consideration that a problem like yours may just take the power of a good and effective veteran "plus one" to deal with and I'm offering my services free of charge.
think it over...it'll help!
*mic drop*

"ridin' dirty hits as he exits the ring to head to the back in his ride.

[Image: profilepic_1870.jpg?dateline=1493537634]

This ain't no game!

[Image: DAZG3Kg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-06-2017, 11:08 PM

*I guess Milton Bradley didn't close that back door after all huh?*

Micheal is seen sitting at his computer desk wearing a Ghostbusters onesie and sipping on an Ecto One Hi-Ci cooler. He is mezmorized by the "vintage" pictures of Dolly Waters that he managed to dig up of his soon to be girlfriend. Suddenly a notification icon appears at the top of his screen. Seems that somebody is talking about him, Dolly, AX3, or Toddlers in Tiaras. Micheal clicks the notification and is taken directly to some poorly produced garbage from skinny Mario. Micheal forces himself to sit through the agonizingly boring monolog from this wack ass wop. Once the video is over Micheal calmly sits down his Hi-Ci and stares blankly into his webcam.

You know...

*Sigh*

I can't even right now...

I'm just trying to sit here and enjoy some Slimmer juice while I work on slimming up one if my tube socks. I was almost there to...

Then goofy fuckin' not fat Mario pops up on my screen and...

Are you even serious right now?

Like for real... This is a joke right?

Maybe I just don't understand.

I've already made it clear that I don't actually speak , right? Though I am getting a little familiar with the language with all the tardos running around with my name in they mouth! So I've noticed that you and fat Mario keep desperately trying to get that lame catchphrase over. "The Game Has Changed". You're damn right it's changed, cause Mario used to be cool! Now you two ain't nothing but a couple of greesey wanna be gombahs tryin' they damndest to convince a little girl how hard hard they are...

Hey!

We have something in common!

That being said... Make no mistake, Dolly Waters is MY WOMAN! If you two sick pedofreaks keep trying to fuck with her, you gonna end up getting fuck by me!

Capeesh!?

Micheal clicks off his webcam and goes back to Dolly creeping and sipping Hi-Ci.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-07-2017), Imperial (05-07-2017), JackCain (05-07-2017)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 06:13 PM

Is it just me or would Weird Al's Parody White and Nerdy suit those idiots more, because nothing screams virgin and nerdy more then grown ass men dressing up as 80s video game characters

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-07-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2017, 06:32 PM

(05-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Chasm Said: Is it just me or would Weird Al's Parody White and Nerdy suit those idiots more, because nothing screams virgin and nerdy more then grown ass men dressing up as 80s video game characters

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-07-2017, 06:35 PM

(05-07-2017, 06:13 PM)Chasm Said: Is it just me or would Weird Al's Parody White and Nerdy suit those idiots more, because nothing screams virgin and nerdy more then grown ass men dressing up as 80s video game characters

"Except for soulpatches and fishnet t-shirts, you stupid queer."

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dick E.'s post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-07-2017), SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (05-07-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 06:41 PM

Being called a queer by you Dicky really stings but then I remember that you are so old that you most likely still think it means strange or peculiar. Well Dicky then yes I am very queer.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-07-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2017, 06:42 PM

(05-07-2017, 06:41 PM)Chasm Said: Being called a queer by you Dicky really stings but then I remember that you are so old that you most likely still think it means strange or peculiar. Well Dicky then yes I am very queer.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (05-07-2017)
Luigi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-14-2017, 04:28 PM

trust me when I tell you nothing says queer or nerdy more than a grown man dressed up in a costume as an animal based video game character(lookin' at you Sonic the dorkhog) at least me and my brother we can change our style and still look good for being 30 year old game characters we're young and in our prime and still doin business like its second nature which is more than I think SHOULD be said for 2 of us here

(05-07-2017, 06:35 PM)Dick E. Said:

"Except for soulpatches and fishnet t-shirts, you stupid queer."

and in case I need to make my point more clear here's a little somethin I dug up

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=27714

read this and I think you'll agree... point proven, nuff said, case closed!

This ain't no game!

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 04:32 PM

Hey dip shit, you chose the perfect time to open your big fucking mouth! In case you haven't heard, Micheal Graves is officially a part of the XWF roster again, and I could use a warm-up match going into High Stakes! So if you want to be the next victim, keep running your mouth and I'll make sure you join your fucking brother in a hospital bed!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 04:58 PM

You're joking right?

First of all, I already have a match at High Stakes. Pay attention !

Secondly, are you really that eager to add a loss to your record in what could very well be your final match? Because if you nut up enough to stand to me, there won't be any scenario when you walk away in one piece.
Hate Post Like Post
Luigi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-14-2017, 04:58 PM

(05-14-2017, 04:32 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
Hey dip shit, you chose the perfect time to open your big fucking mouth! In case you haven't heard, Micheal Graves is officially a part of the XWF roster again, and I could use a warm-up match going into High Stakes! So if you want to be the next victim, keep running your mouth and I'll make sure you join your fucking brother in a hospital bed!

ho ho ho look at mr. big bad attack dog wantin to get off his leash an' look he's just chompin at the bit to get his teeth in me OOH I'M SOOO SCARED!

we'll see how tough you are I rip your head off along with that mask for a face along with my brother who'll rip your guts out and another friend of ours who'll splat you flatter than fuckin roadkill when he's done so if you're feelin REALLY lucky how bout we make it a 3 on 1 handicap match before High Stakes then?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2017, 05:02 PM

You gonna be okay spaz? You're stuck on repeat!
Hate Post Like Post
Luigi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-14-2017, 05:05 PM

ooc:post editing and yt video not meshing well

This ain't no game!

Hate Post Like Post
Luigi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-14-2017, 05:09 PM

then guess what mr. masked maniac marvel YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A 3 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH come before high stakes! welcome back jackass!

the mario bros and a mystery 3rd partner vs Mikey Graves

This ain't no game!

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 10:35 AM

Well since it looks like I am not going to be getting the match ups I want if Graves would like some help, not that he needs it I would be more then happy to tag with him

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-17-2017, 10:38 AM

(05-17-2017, 10:35 AM)Chasm Said: Well since it looks like I am not going to be getting the match ups I want if Graves would like some help, not that he needs it I would be more then happy to tag with him

[Image: MQz2Myr.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 10:39 AM

(05-17-2017, 10:35 AM)Chasm Said: Well since it looks like I am not going to be getting the match ups I want if Graves would like some help, not that he needs it I would be more then happy to tag with him

What match did you want?

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 10:44 AM

I was going to wait till PPV to face Green but he never accepted so I was just waiting to see who was all out there before making another challenge but I couldn't stand by and watch Luigi talk shit and demand a 3 on 1 match with Graves without looking to do something

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane (05-17-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 11:11 AM

You want Barney at High Stakes dude?

I can make that happen!

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 11:16 AM

(05-17-2017, 11:11 AM)Vincent Lane Said: You want Barney at High Stakes dude?

I can make that happen!

Well I already issued the challenge to him 2 weeks ago and still nothing so I just figured he crawled back into a plate of chocolate cake because he knew that he has no chance in beating me

Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-17-2017, 11:24 AM

Chasm vs. Punctuation

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-17-2017, 11:25 AM

(05-17-2017, 11:16 AM)Chasm Said:

I can make that happen!

Well I already issued the challenge to him 2 weeks ago and still nothing so I just figured he crawled back into a plate of chocolate cake because he knew that he has no chance in beating me

Sorry I haven't responded right away to your challenge. I didn't think you were even still around. You want a match? You got it. X-Treme Rules.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 11:33 AM

(05-17-2017, 11:25 AM)Barney Green Said:
(05-17-2017, 11:16 AM)Chasm Said:

I can make that happen!

Sorry I haven't responded right away to your challenge. I didn't think you were even still around. You want a match? You got it. X-Treme Rules.

That's all I have been waiting for, see you at the PPV Green

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 11:35 AM

Just call me Mister Matchmaker dude!

Vincent hits an air guitar pose.

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2017, 11:40 AM

Well now that I got my match with Green, I could use a warm up match so Graves I am here if you need me

Hate Post Like Post