Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job needed
Obsidian Air Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-06-2017, 07:16 PM

"Michael Graves, you say you need a job, I'll give you a fucking job and that is jobbing to me, you piece of shit"

" Lying through your teeth to stay where you are, I'll bust every one of those teeth out, you child-loving Mother Fucker, I'll bust that mouth so hard, someone will finally have an uglier smile than me"

" I might smell like shit but at least I don't represent it, all you are is god-damn waste. A waste of skin, a waste of oxygen, a waste of sperm, and a waste of my time. As my grandmother said, better on the floor than in a whore. Your daddy obviously didn't follow this instructions, huh you masked pervert?"

" That mask that you wear hides everything but I know who you are, never loved, never accepted, you feel like you were never given a fair chance. I know you are because you're like me. The difference is I regret it and try to change for the better, you relish in it and target those who don't deserve it. You take that pain and try to throw it onto others, others that include children. You choose the wrong targets but right now you and that belt are my target, you motherfucking, child fucking, deserve to get your dick cut off, son of a bitch!"

Obsidian uppercut Graves onto the floor, grabs him by the hair and jumps onto his face like a reverse curb stomp. "You can sleep on the pavement tonight bitch"

Obsidian gets on top of graves and goes for the pin.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obsidian Air's post:
(05-06-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 12:28 AM

That kinda hurt...

NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY TIGHTS AGAIN!

Piece of shit?

Child loving mother fucker?

Masked pervert?

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

The first time we met, what did you say? You said that you weren't going to judge me! Now, what in the fuck did you JUST DO!?! You talk about me supposedly lying through my teeth? Yet you go and lay the foundation to a budding friendship with me based off a lie! It's no wonder your skunk ass is eating day old bread out of the Piggly Wiggly dumpster! You really think you gonna bust my mouth? I'd love to kick you in yours, but what should I do anything to improve your ugly mug? Instead, you try and come at me again, the only thing getting busted is my nut in that meth riddled gap of yours! And how exactly does a homeless addict try and tell me that he don't represent shit!?! You are the fucking definition of shit! No, not because you're homeless, but because you're a two-faced meth addicted fuck that would rather feed his addiction than try to be a man and fix his fucking life. Yet suddenly this nutless nutcase thinks he has the balls to come and take the Federweight title from me? You've already admitted that you ain't got shit to offer! Sure you were talking about women, but I think it's obvious that with you, that comment is FAR more reaching! You just had your ass kicked by Reeve Gordon and Jenny Myst, a demon that spends the blunt of its time looking like a tranny bitch, and a bitch that spends way too much money tryin to look like a woman...

Oh shit! ...sorry Jenny.

Anyway!

FUCK! I'm actually starting to learn how to speak fluent ! You assholes been to leave me the fuck alone! I'm the goddamned superstar of the month! Do I look like I need to be dealing with fucking underachieving meth heads and copyright infringing assholes? I should be in that ring taking the XWF by storm and sharing Hi-Ci Coolers with my Dolly Doll, not having to exchange pleasantries with a man that hasn't washed his ass since Bush was in office! I gave your ass $500 xbux! Why don't you take that money and go buy a Big Mac? Leave my ass alone! Oh wait, I see what it is now. You done blown that wad on smack, now you comin' at me tryin' to earn that title bonus so you can getcha a refill, right? I'll tell you what, how about you fuck off with Cadryn and I'll give you two Advil and a piece of Wriggles?

"Better on the floor than in a whore"? Dude, you're the Goddamned poster child for abortions! Shit, I'm actually convinced that you must have been constructed out o the leftovers of an abortion clinic! Next time you step to me, take a shower first, cocksucker!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JackCain (05-07-2017)
Obsidian Air Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-07-2017, 05:42 AM

OOC: you didn't put a kick out in there so does that mean I win?

"You did give me 500 bucks but I have said I'm tired of getting money given to me , I'm earning it now and if you really were a good friend, you wouldn't be holding it over my head."

"Anything you give doesn't mean anything once you have expectations to get something in return but fuck it, I'll give you something in return, the beating your parents should have given you a long time ago"

"I will give your life a whole new meaning once I'm done with you. You tried to be generous but you judged me by giving me that money, now I'll be generous with I give. That meaning is regret."

"You will regret the words you say, the actions you make, the people you hurt, the things you want. I can do a curb stomp like anyone else but I do it with you facing up so the teeth don't get busted out, they get busted in"

" I want you to gag on those teeth, to choke on them, I want them to cut your throat and have you bleed on them, I want you to be gasping for air as you look at me holding the title over your head like you hold your good deed over mine."

" I want you to realize that you could have had a friend that didn't judge you like the others, but when you judged me, you have me the right to judge you, I have judged you as a guilty motherfucker, everyone else is the jury and they agree with me that you are a sick guilty motherfucker. Now all that's left is the executioner and that is this foot and it is go glad to snuff you out."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obsidian Air's post:
Imperial (05-07-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 05:50 AM

Correct!

Winner and NEW XWF Federweight Champion - Obsidian Air!

I bet if Mister Graves here would ever get around to reading the handbook we give out at orientation, he'd know he has to actually kick out of pins and not just lie thre talking!

Oh well...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(05-07-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-07-2017), Obsidian Air (05-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
(05-07-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2017, 09:40 AM

A technicality... I lose the belt over a technicality? Oh well, fuck it! This just gives me more to play with my toys.

Micheal hold up both hands. In one, his naked Dolly Doll. In the other, a slice of bologna dripping with some sort of slime. Micheal smiles looking at his Dolly doll. Micheal turns his head and looks at the slice of bologna in his other hand. Seemingly shocked, he tosses it to the side real quick.

Oops, that's for the sandwich I'm making for my love!

Micheal reaches off camera and grabs a Ken doll that he has crudely drawn a Graves mask on with sharpies. Micheal smiles and makes kissing sounds as he brings the two dolls faces together.

I love you Dolly doll!

I love you Gravy train!

Micheal holds both in one hand as he reaches off screen for something else. Micheal holds a giant pink dildo in his hand. He seems to have glued some blonde hair to the head of it. He begins waving it at his two dolls while impersonating Vincent.

Whoa dudes! We don't allow love in the XWF!

Suddenly Micheal looks confused. He looks at the dildo in his hand and then back to the camera.

What was I saying?

Hate Post Like Post